Chapter 16

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Author's POV

Sulli and L were walking around the school like they always do. They were talking about Taeyang's new girlfriend .

"Huh? IU and Taeyang broke up? Why? They are so perfect! PERFECT COUPLE! "said Sulli , smiling. L mess with her hair. Sulli don't like it and said "Yah, don't mess with my hair! I hate it. " Sulli pouts.

"You hate me? Okay, if you don't like me , we'll break up. " L said and left. Sulli managed to stop him by taking hold of his arm. "Yah, i don't hate you. Please don't say that. " said Sulli.

L smile . He hug Sulli tightly . Sulli was statled by L's actions. "I will never break up with you again, because i love you. " said L.  Sulli hug back.

 

From afar there was someone spying on them . It was Hayoung. Ayoung was not at school because she had chores to do. She tooj a photo of them .Hayoung look away. She showed her evil smile.

"So lovey dovey. I'll break them apart. " Hayoung said that to herself. "Oh, Hara did you find any information about her? " Hayoung ask Hara. Her friend, Goo Hara.

"Yup. I found some infos about her. But not that much. Hayoung , can i ask you something? " ask Hara

Hayoung nodded.

"Why do you want to break them apart Hayoung? Is it because you like the guy?"

Hayoung shook her head. ''Nope. Its a secret. '' Hayoung said. She look out the at the window, looking at the blue sky. "Unnie loves the sky. I wonder she is looking at the blue sky right now. "

"Huh? Unnie? sky? " ask Hara. Question why Hayoung said that.

"Its nothing. " said Hayoung.

------------------------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

Lately , i feel someone is spying on me . Also when i was with L.

NAH~~ It must be my imagination~~

"Sulli, do you know that new girl at Class 7 ? " ask Luna

I nodded and told her how Ayoung and me know each other. "She seem so suspicious. " said Luna

"Why? She'sokay. Theres nothing suspicious about her. " i lied . Well i had that weird dream , i mean Nightmare~ I think theres something suspicious about her but im not gonna tell anyone . 

"I don't knw. She's suspicious. Whenever im with you or you with L , i always saw her watching you from afar. When recess time or after school. Didn't you notice that?" said Luna

"Really? I feel someone is looking at me all the time. I feel so inscure lately. " i confess everything.

Luna and me discuss about it and promise not to tell L. Then L came. "Did i miss anything? "

I shook my head. "No, we're just discussing about school. " I smile.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hayoung's POV

"I'll tell you everything about her. She's L's first girlfriend, well...... L dumped her so he can be with Krystal . But then Krystal broke up with him because she still loves  her ex boyfriend. Then L went back to Sulli to reconcile with her. And they're back together. Thats the only nfo about her. Its the latest. " said Hara. She was searching for some infos about Sulli in the internet on my study table. 

"His a playboy. Isn't he? Well, i just need to stick with the plan. Find some more info. And drink your hot chocolate before its cold Hara. " i said. I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

Sigh, unnie went out again. I felt that im ignored by her lately. I'll break those two apart , Unnie. And you will came to me and tell how happy you are .

You will tell everything about him. Thats the only thing you will come to me and talk to me.