Festival? Date?

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Author's POV

"Sulli! Wanna go to a festiva?!?!?!?!" ask Luna

"Festival ? When?" ask Sulli. Tomorrow , Seoul is going to held a festival. Luna invited Sulli to go with her because she don't have any date.

"Tomorrow! Next week! Come with me! " said Luna showing her sparkling eyes. Sulli hesitate at first but then she accept . "Yo Sulli!" said someone from behind. Sulli turn back and saw L. "Yo gay!" said Sulli.

"Hey, can i borrow your algebra book? " Sulli pouts and said " Its in my bag, go take it. " L went to her bag and took her algebra book. Luna look at Sulli as she was wondering that Sulli is still in love with him. "Sulli, "

"Yes Luna? "

"Urmm, why are you so kind to L? After he dump you to go to another girl? Are you still in love with him? "

" Huh?!?!?!?!!?! How could that be possible! HAHAHAHA! " said Sulli , laughing in a fake way.

"Liar, just admit you still love  him right?" Luna look at Sulli angrily. Sulli sigh and nod. "Lets not talk about it. We're not fated to be together. So what are you wearing to the festival?"

 

Sulli's POV

Luna, thank you for your concern but.............................................................. His happy with Krystal. Can't do anything right?

 

-On the way home-

Sigh, the weather so hot today! I stretch my arm and yawn. I should not read manga late at night.

"Idiot! Wanna go to the festival ?"

Wait, i know that voice.... I turn back , indeed. Its Jong Hyun . "Hey, i got a name okay? .......................Wait? Festival?"

Jong hyun nodded . " Well, all of my friends are going with their date so ..."

"But, i've got a problem here..." Omo, what should i do? Luna ask me to go with her , then Jong hyun ask me to with him. I already decided to go with Luna but Jong hyun will be alone , I feel bad for him/

"Urmm, i'll call you later to talk about it. Okay? Bye!"

 

-At home-

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?! I decided to go with Luna , Jong hyun will be alone! Wait! His not even my boyfriend! Why should i care? But he help me so much, but im scared that i'll hurt Luna's feeling. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

How about we all go together? Why i didn't think of that. Jong hyun is right. Im an idiot. Sigh ...

I should call Luna about it. 

...

...

...

...

"Hello? "

"Luna! Finally you answered! Well, i got to tell you something. "

"What is it?"

"Urmm , on the day of the festival, Jong hyun will be joining us. Is that okay?"

"REALLY?!?!?!!?! So i should find another person to go with me. Hehehee..."

 

Why Luna said that? She sound so creepy~

 

"Huh? Why? You said that you wanna go with me right? "

"Yup, but because Jong hyun is joining us , i should leave you two. Go for it Sulli! "

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

" Its time that you'll need to find new guy! So good luck! Just call me if you had trouble with the date ! BYE BYE SULLI!

"Hey---"

 

Tut Tut..

 

She--- she... HANG UP?!?!?! Sigh, date? Pfft . Why would be a date anyway. Its just two friends going to a festival together. Dates usually a guy and a girl go out together having dinner or see movies. Wait, so it is a date!

AHHHHHH! What should i do?!?!?!?! I should decline his request! Its too late by now. Sigh.....

I lie on my single bed. It feels so good! Oh yeah, i need to call him. But im so lazy to call , i should just text him.

 

To:Jong Hun

 

Idiot! Confirm! We will meet at the lake . :P

 

From: Sulli

 

-----------------------------