Awesome ~~

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Author's POV

"Im bored~~" said Sulli with a boring tone. She stare at the window hoping something magical happen like rainbows? "YO!!!!"

Sulli startled . She wonder who said that. She look left and right but theres no one. (note: we're in the classroom )

"I am behind you~~~~~~" said the mysterious person. Sulli look behind and saw a pretty girl who look as cute as a doll . "WAH! SO PRETTY AND CUTE~! "said Sulli , pinching her cheeks.

"Stop it! My cheeks hurt . " said the cute girl. She let go of her cheeks . But something is bothering her. Who is this girl?

 

Sulli's POV

Who's this? I never saw her before.

"Unnie, you don't know me? Im a student here. "

Student? Wait, she's L's friend. She , Krystal , L and others always hang out together.

"Sorry, i was too slow to realise that. Urmm, you're name is .... Uhhhh... I kinda forget. Sorry "

She smiled and said "Its Lee Sara , im a junior. Nice to meet you. " She's nice.

"Oh, and by the way , theres a friend of mine, who's name also Sra but different sur name. Its Kwon Sara Lisa. But she's too shy to meet you so she didn't came with me today. "

Ahhh~~~~ Same name. Thats weird. Well she's seem nice.

"Sulli! Borrow your maths book! Its emergency!!" I look behind and saw L. Like usual. He always borrowed my book. *facepalm*

"Oh, hello Sara, wheres Lisa? " ask L. Sara told him about Lisa while i take my books from my bag. I envy L so much because .... He can make friends so easily, like Sara and Sara Lisa. I envy him so much. Thats why i love him.

I hand him my book. He went to his desk and start doing his work. I mean copying my work. "Are L and you together? " ask Sara. I shook my head. "No, we're just friends. "

"But before he was with Krystal, he was with you right? "

I smiled and nodded. "Why don't you both be together again? " ask Sara.

"I don't know. He might still have feelings for Krystal. You know, guys . Their actions are so unpredictable. One thing about guys, their hearts change easily. "

"You sound like an expert unnie. " said Sara and smiled  brightly. Then she wave goodbye .

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Sulli's POV

I lie down on my single bed . Ah~ so nice ~~~

 

Beep Beep

 

Eh? I've got a text? Its been a long time that someone text me .

 

From L

Sulli, wanna go out this Saturday? Taeyang and me wanted to go to Lotte World/Park. We've got 4 tickets so you can invite Victoria too.

 

Wah~~~~~~~Its Lotte World!!!!!!! Im so going!

 

From Sulli

I'll go! I'll invite Victoria! Thanks for inviting me gay!

 

From L

Your welcome Les~~~~ I mean i forgot. You're Jong Hyun right? No Niel! You have so many boyfriends that i can't even count! HAHA :P

 

Beep Beep

 

Stupid L!!!!!!!!!

 

From Sulli

SHUT UP ANNOYING BASTARD GAY!!!!!! I HATE YOU!

 

From L

:P . What did you say ? Gay? Hmm. Im not inviting you to Lotte World.

 

From Sulli

No! Okay, you're not gay . You're a normal guy? A very kind person . So happy? Gonna invite me right?

 

From L

Hmmm, we'll see. By the way , i wanted to confess something

 

Confess? That he was sorry again?

 

From Sulli

What is it?

 

From L

Sulli, I love you, i wanna go back together we was like the past. I was stupid for leaving for Krystal. So, would you be my girlfriend again?

 

WHAT!?!????????!?!?!?!?!?!? Girlfriend? Should i say yes? I mean i love him. I really do lve him. Im scared that i would regret rejecting him again. If i wanna be with him , I'll do anything to make our relationship last long. My answer is.............

 

From Sulli

Urmm, what should i say ????? Yes or no .............. urmm....

 

From L

Hurry up, you're wasting time stupid.

 

From Sulli

Stupid? If you call me that, I won't give my answer .

 

From L

Okay!!!!!!! Im sorry so please answer me.

 

From Sulli

Yes???? I will be your girlfriend again? :D (-.-)

 

From L

:). So, see you on Saturday. Bye, I love you so much!

 

Trolololol~ He's like a girl and im the boy. Today is the best day ever!!!!

 

Now , Sulli is officially in a relationship with L , Kim Myungsoo. The stupidest guy ever i  the world !!

 

TEEHEE~

 

 

-------------------------------------------------