New Person

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Sulli's POV

"IM SORRY !!! I OVERSLEPT! " I said .

This is the 3rd time , coming late to the bus stop . Eversince we gort back together, we went to school everyday. Our houses are quite far so its kinda hard to go to school walking together.

He hit my head with his book. "Stupid! Did you watch anime again? " he ask. He know me so well ~

I nodded and smiled. "You should stop watching anime's late at night , you know? "

"Hey! You watch football match late at night! "

"But i didn't came here late for the 3rd time!" L said . He shows his tongue and said "Im a guy. So i can do anything! You're a girl so you need to sleep early to make  breakfast for your husband. "

Husband? I blush . He always make me blush.

"Who's your husband? I know ! Its Jong Hyun! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! "

Can i shoot him at the head? If i have a gun, the first person will be Niel and the 2nd will be him. I mean it. NAHH~ KIDDIN~

"Hey, stop daydreaming about your boyfriends ! Hurry up! You don't wanna be late for school aren't you?"

I pout and ran to him. We walk side by side. Although he often make fun of me, well.....

I still love him .

 

------------------------

Author's POV

"Sulli! SUlli!!! " Its Victoria calling from outside the class.

"Whats up? " Sulli ask. She showed Sulli some pictures .Pictures of the amusement park. Sulli look at the pictures and saw a picture of her and L.

"Vic~ Can i have this? Pretty pretty please~~~?" Sulli showed the picture that she want it "This? I was planning to give you . "

"Oh~Thank you! I love you Vic~~~" she said and hug her. Coincidentally, L was  there. He look at Sulli and Vic  hugging . He started to tease them. "Ewww~Lesbian~~~"

Sulli let go of the hug and gave him a death glare. "What you're looking at? " he said

"Shut up annoying gay! "

"Gay? So you're a lesbian? Wait you like Niel and Jong hyun , this make me confuse.... Urmm i know! You're cheating on both of them to be with Vic! That solves it! "

L laugh really loud . That makes Sulli really mad. She went to him and started to hit him like crazy. Thats what they do everyday. Hitting each other, but most of the hitting was Sulli.

"They're they go again~"said Victoria to herself. She said goodbye to Sulli but she was too busy , hitting L with a book.

 

------------------------

Someone else POV (Unknown)

"*Sigh* What so fun about this school? Well its my first day of school, what to expect it would be fun?" i said to myself.

I walk and walk, expecting someone will come to me and talk to me , like a guy? And we'll fall in love~

I wish i had that fairytale~~~~~~

Then , i bumped someone. It was a guy. ! All of the books he carried , are now scattered on the floor because of me!

"Im really really sorry! I'll help you. " i said , i was collecting all the books for him . Then he said "Thanks. I never seen you before. Are you a new student? " he smile.

He just smiled to me. Is he my destined love?

DUMB! He ask me a question and i was daydreaming! He'll think im a weirdo!

"Y---yes. Im a 2nd year student , Class 7 . Nice to meet you" i said . So nervous~

"Really? So we're in the same year! Im from Class 5! By the way , my name is Kim Myungsoo . Call me L. Whats your name?" he smile.

"Its Cho Ja Young. You can call me Ayoung. "

"Oh, nice name you have. " he said . I feel like im in heaven~~~~~He so nice~~ I LIKE  HIM!

"Myungsoo! What are you doing? Stop flirting with girls and send all the books to the office "

Said a teacher. Stupid teacher. Im having a great time!

"So i better get going. Bye Ayoung! " said L and left. He's like a prince~

His my first crush ~~ I mean 3rd crush~

My school days are going to be interesting. Hehe~

 

------------------------------------

New character~~~~ TEEHEE~

 

Cho Ja Young

- Popular in her old school

- she's from class 7

-had a crush on L

- good in academics and sports

-her dream was to be a fashion designer

- Very rich