My heart hurts , thanks to you.

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Sulli's POV

Weeks has pass and this feeling does not go away! Although i tried to convince myself that they're friends but it won't go away. Ohmygosh , my head hurts so much. Mrs Lee is so annoying. She kepts complaining about the class being so noisy like the fish market or whatever.

Someone tap my shoulder , it was Jong hyun,he gave me a note ,it  was from L. I open the note and read it:

 

Hey Sulli, please meet me after school . Meet me at the bus stop .

L.

 

I look at L , whom sitting behind Tae Yang. He showed an okay signal . I nod and look infront. Is it serious? I mean why would he want to meet me after school?

 

After school , Bus Stop.

I waited and saw L walking towards me. "Hey, why do you want to meet me?" i ask . He scratch back of his head , showing me the how to explain look. " Come on , say it? "

" Before i said it , please don't get crazy or mad okay?"

"Why would i get mad? " Pfft, what i he talking about? His scaring me.

"I wanna.............…… Break up with you. " Huh? Break up? Suddenly my heart hurts even more now. I feel i wanna kill myself.

"Oh, haha. Okay . Urmm" tears slowly coming out from my eyes. Oh no. Don't cry now. I walk away leaving L . Is this a revenge? Because i wanna broke up with him once ? I ran and ran , until i accidently bump into someone. It was Jong Hyun.

 

Jong Hyun's POV

Yawn. So sleepy! I should stop playing video games late at night. Then someone bump into me. It was Sulli. She was crying badly. Really bad.

"Hey, are you okay? Why are you crying?" i ask. She didn't answered me at all. I hug her and said

" Cry as much as you want. It'll make you feel better" We went to the park and sat at a bench. Sulli was still crying. What could made her cry? L? After a few minutes. She stop crying. Her eyes were really swollen.

"Me and L broke up. " Broke up? So thats what made her cry. " Who wanted to broke up ? You or L?"

"*sobs* L. " What the hell? How could he do this to Sulli? I gave up on Sulli after i found out she's dating L but he broke her heart. " I bet he wants to be with Krystal. "

"What ? Krystal? You mean the girl whom always walk with him to school ?" Sulli nod and said " Yup. *sobs* i can't take this anymore. This is all my fault. Im the one who ruin this relationship. Im the one who broke up with him, ignore him , treats him badly. I hate myself !"

"This is not your fault Sulli. This is his fault for leaving you. " Sulli look at me , smiling and said " Although you're a jerk , you still have a kind heart. "

"Huh? You only know that now? Im kind-hearted since -"

"Since i hit your head with the book? Hahahahahha! " Sulli laugh and laugh, its good to see her happy again. "Oh my gosh it was funny. Your face when i hit your head was like this --> 0•0" said Sulli continue laughing.

" Hey, i wanna tell you something so please stop laughing." i said giving her a better stop or i'll kill you look. She stop laughing.

"What is it?" she ask "Just to say , you're the first person to hear this. Well, i had a girlfriend once. I love her really really much. She's everything to me. She's popular in my old school. So she had many fans . She's beautiful , gorgeous and so many things actually i can say how amazing she was. I was transfer here , so i didn't contact her for a long time. Last last week i went out with her. We were sharing happy times . Then she went to the toilet. I check her phone and i saw some texts from a guy. I found out she was cheating on me. Like you, i feel hurt. But i didn't say anything because i don't wanna lose her. After few days pass, she broke up with me. The guy turns out to be her ex boyfriend."

"Jong Hyun ah, i know its ridiculous to say this but you're the most sweetest guy ever i met. Well the 2nd sweetest the first one was Tae yang. But anyway that doesn't matter . The most important is that you're now free right? " said Sulli

"Free? " i ask Sulli get up from the bench and started to fly like a bird, she is silly. "Don't you get it? You're now free as a bird! No need to worry about love anymore! Am i right? " she flick my head with her fingers.

"Stop hitting me dumb! "

" *:P* who cares? Catch me if you can, er!"

----------------------------

Sorry for the grammar errors and the boring chap .:D peace yo