Confession

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Sulli's POV

Why is Jong hyun so late? Its been 15 minutes. Sigh, why did Luna leave me with this stupid idiotic guy?!!?!?!?!?! I would rather die than dating this guy!!! I clutch my head ,imagining what would we look if we date.

 

Sulli's Imagination

Eating Ice cream Together

Sulli: Honey! Say ahh~

Jong Hyun: Ahh~ Aumm~ So nice darling! *HUGS HER*

Sulli: Stop it honey~ Its embarassing~

Jong hyun: Why would it be embarassing darling? Im not embarass dating you! Because i love you so much darling~

Sulli: I love you too honey~

End of Sulli's Imagination

 

Eeewww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, i just remembered, L would be together with Krystal right? I mean Krystal is L's girlfriend. Why im still thinking about him? I need to forget about him!!!!!!!!!!! Arghh!

"HEY! IM TALKING TO YOU , DEAF!" said someone. I look up and saw Jong hyun looking at me. "Sorry, i was thinking about something else. And why are you late? Its been 15 minutes you know?" i said .

"I know . By the way where should we go first? Food or Stuff?"

"Food! Im in  a bad mood." i said, CAN HE FREAKING MAKE ME ANY BETTER?!?!?! He so annoying! Plus, he called me deaf!

I walk and walk searching for delicious food. Then i stop. I saw cookies in packets. That reminds me of L.

 

Flashback

"Oooo~ Cookies! " Sulli said with her eyes sparkling. She took out her coupon and gave it to one of the 3 students who is selling the cookies. "Thank you for buying the cookies! We owe you two alot!" said the students in unison. Sulli smiled.

"I can't open this packet," said Sulli struggling tearing the cookie packet. L look at her and laugh. "So weak! Hahah!"

"Im a girl, thats why im weak! Bluek! " said Sulli shpwing her tongue. L took the packet from her and open it. Then, he gave it back to Sulli.

Sulli smiled "Thanks, "

L smiled too.

End of flashback

 

Sigh, only if i can go back that time and fix everything. Tears started to come out from my eyes. I hate this. I hate being alone. I promise that i won't care if his with her. Why im doing this to myself? Then, i can feel someones hand holding my arm. It was Jong hyun. "Come with me. " He take me to the nearest lake. We sat at an empty bench. It was a long silence. I tried to not cry but Jong hyun suddenly said "Cry as much as you want. That'll make you feel better"

I look at him wondering, why is he so kind to me? Although he's kind and stupid sometimes , i still don't have feelings for him. Why?

I cried and cried , still remembering the moments me and L together. Jong hyun pats my back , like L did it to me when i told him my grandmother just pass away.

Everything reminds me of him. What can i do to forget about him?

"Sulli, i want to confess something..." said Jong hyun

Confess?

 

Jong hyun's POV

"Sulli, i want to confess something..." i said.

I can't bare seeing her crying beside me. I need to make a move.

"I--- i--- I love you since i met you....."

After i said that, Sulli look at me , shock. She could not say anything.

I hug her , tightly. Not letting her go. "Sulli, please be with me. I can't stand you crying everyday all because of him. Please , be with me. I love you. "

"Jong hyun ah, let me go first. " i let go of her. She look away, avoiding to look in my eyes.

"I-- i-- don't love you , im sorry Jong yun. I do love you but only as a friend. Im really sorry Jong hyun. "

Sigh, i know she'd said that. But after i've confess to her, i feel relief.

Then, Sulli get up from her seat. She stares at the lake , what is she thinking right now? "Jong hyun, im really sorry but soomeday you'll meet a girl who is better than me. Well people always say that. Kinda dramatc isn't it? But its true. Someday you will. " she said. Sulli smiled and left .

Although you reject me, i still love you. As long if you're happy, im happy. Sulli i hope you'll find a guy who's better than me. I hope i can say that to you . Well, it would be more dramatic isn't it?