I hate this feeling.

My Complicated Life With Kim Myungsoo

Sulli's POV

Yawn , so tired! Another boring day !

Beep beep,

Ooo, new message! Its from .....

Anycall

Call your love ones with bla bla bla

What?!?!?! Why do i always get text from Anycall? So annoying *facepalm* -.-

 

Author's POV

And the day started with Sulli getting a text from Anycall. While walking to school , she listens to Sung Joon- Jaywalking.

"Neol cheoeum bonsungan meorineun pingdolgo siganeun meomchugo Jigeum paranburideun seollyeong ppalganburideun boijiga anha nan Amugeotdo da pillyoeopgo Geunyang nae gaseumi neoreul hyanghanda," Sulli singing to herself but then she stop when Jong Hyun (from cnblue) pull out her right earphone from her ear.

"Hey! Give me back! I was listening to my favourite song!" said Sulli angrily. Jong Hyun was a new student in her class but they get really close after a week. "Do you know that your singing was horrible? Hahahaha! I don't understand a thing! " said Jong hyun while laughing. Sulli was really mad and hit his head with her thick revision book.

"Oww! It hurts dumb! " Sulli shows her tongue and walk as fast as she could.

Place:School (class)

Sulli rest her head on her desk and sigh. Then someone sat infront her, it was L. " Tired?" She nod . Then , Jong hyun went in. She look at him with her annoyed look.

"Why are you looking at him? Ah~ You like him now. First you like Niel then him. Such a playgirl."

"What?!?!?! Are you jealous?" ask Sulli showing him a i know you're jealous look.

"Huh? Not at all. " said L.

Sulli's POV

Haha, he's not jealous? Pfft! He so mean! Said im a playgirl? Pfft! Im not! His the one who is! But, im confuse, i saw him walking with Krystal just now. Well they're just best friends right? I mean they were close since they were in 9 ? Why do i even feel threathen by her? She's just a friend, why do i feel so uneasy?

 

Next day,

"Mom , can i buy this chocolate chips? Theres nothing at home" Mom nod while sesrching for her spaghetti sauce. I look at my watch and its shows 11:39 am , oh ! I need to go to school at 12:30 pm!

"Mom! Im gonna pay this myself . I'll go home first okay? Bye!" i payed my stuff at the cashier and went out from the store. Thank god , the store wasn't that far from my house. I arrive home and started packing . Yeah, im very lazy to pack my books. Teehee~

I was outside the school tying my shoes , Then , i saw two figures walking towards the school gates. Oh my gosh. Its L and Krystal. I hid behind a tree , watching them entering the school gate. My heart hurts. This means im jealous. They're friends right? I hate this feeling so much.

 

----------

sorry if its boring, im a new writer actually . :3