My Name is Kris

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TCkhyKyK2c

The very next day you got up from the bed when your alarm was . Groaning you reached your hand out and turned the alarm off. You tossed the blanket off you and stumbling out from the bed you made it to the door and opened it. *I am so not used to waking up this early* You pouted while walking towards the bathroom.

You held the handle and was about to turn the door open when you found it locked. *Sehun must be inside* You crinkled your nose and walked towards the kitchen to make the two of you breakfast. Just as you were done you heard the door to the bathroom open and out came one wet Sehun.

He was drying his hair with a towel while another towel was wrapped around his waist. You saw his back as he was making his way towards his room and you gulped. *Always exposing himself* You rolled your eyes and made your way towards the bathroom and freshened yourself.

Ones you were done you walked towards the dining table only to see Sehun sitting at his regular place eating his breakfast. “Good morning” You said cheerfully to him. After freshening yourself you felt refreshed and better.

You didn`t get any reply from Sehun whatsoever because he seemed to be in deep thoughts. “Yah!” You shouted while holding your hands on your hips. He didn`t react much, his eyes shifted from the table to you with his boring expression. “Good morning” You cooed to him and he nodded. “Right back at ya” He replied and took another bite from his bread. You wrinkled your nose and leaned towards him. “What?” Sehun said with his mouth full, disbelieved. “Something is up and I know it? Why aren`t you acting normal?” Your eyebrow rose up and he sighed. “Wae? Aren`t I acting normal enough for you today?” He asked and you shook your head. “Why are you in deep thoughts? Are you thinking about the school and your job? Or is it something else bothering you?”

He didn`t say much and decided to continue to eat. “Oppa!” You stamped your feet, getting annoyed at the fact that he wasn`t answering your questions. “Sit down and start eating and then I`ll tell you” He huffed and you beamed and did as told.

While eating you were staring at him, just waiting for all of his thoughts just streaming out of him. “I was thinking about the new boys at school and how you will handle them from now on?” “Handle them?” You tilted your head to the side. “Yeah. How you will manage to have them around you all the time?” He said and you shrugged. “Just ignore” he palmed his face. “For a whole year?” You nodded. “So what if you end up having one of them as your partner in some project what will you do then? Ignore?” He looked at you amused, waiting for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter