Mwoh?!

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The very next day the school day was as always.

Exo-K was sitting in the cantina when it was lunch break. “Guys, I need you to do a favor for me” Sehun looked at his friends, and they were listening carefully. “What kind of favor?” Suho asked. “I have to go to work after school, so I was wondering if you could take her out to the playground with Yeongseok or something” he asked and they all nodded. “Of course we would, but why?” Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows, wondering what Sehun was up to. “I need her to be in a good mood before I drop the big bomb” he wrinkled his nose and his friends didn`t understand what he was saying. “Hello” They heard your cheerful voice, and they knew they couldn`t ask Sehun any further questions.

“What you guys up to?” You asked while sitting on a chair next to Kai. “We were just talking about you” Baekhyun told you with a smile on his face. “We were wondering if you want to go out with us after school, and bring Yeongseok with you” D.O pointed out and your eyes widened in excitement. “Jeongmal? Of course I would love to come” you said while clapping your hands, and the boys smiled to you.

--

When the school day was over Suho took Sehun`s car to drive you to Mrs. Oh and Sehun took Suho`s bike to drive to his job.

You waved to Sehun when you got inside the car with Suho. “It`s been quite some time since I was outside with Yeongseok” You told Suho and he nodded. “Then it`s good that we are taking you and him out today” He grinned to you while driving to Mrs. Oh`s house.

When you arrived to Mrs. Oh`s house Suho told you to go inside and get Yeongseok while he was waiting in the car. You nodded to him and walked towards the house.

As you knocked on the door, Mrs. Oh opened it with a smile on her face. “The other guys and I are going out to the playground” You didn`t need to go in the details of who the guys were as she knew. “Can I take Yeongseok with us?” You asked her and she gave you a puzzled look. “Why are you asking me? Of course you can, it`s your child” she giggled at you being so innocent. “I`ll get him ready” She told you.

You were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter