Renewing the House

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The days just seemed to pass by once again and there were only 3 days left before the big wedding.

Today you were renewing the house because Mrs. Oh had bought new furniture for the house that would look great on the wedding day, and to have in the house after the wedding.

“So, the wedding is going to be here?” You asked Mrs. Oh and she shook her head. “The wedding will be out in the open at a place I know you`ll love” She winked. “But the after party will be here” She giggled and you pouted. Mrs. Oh had still not told you where you were the wedding were going to be held it was still a secret, and she was going to keep it as a secret till the wedding.

Mrs. Oh was at your house to wait for the delivery boys to come over with the furniture`s. “What about halmoni?” Sehun asked his mother while sitting on the couch in the living room. “She is at home, taking care of little Yeongseok” She giggled and you smiled. “Is she capable of taking care of her alone though?” You tilted your head to the side. “I think so” She shrugged. “I couldn`t stay at home because I need to help you here, and I couldn`t take Yeongseok with me because then one of us would have babysit and we don`t have time for that” She spoke and you nodded. She had a point there.

Suddenly the door bell rang and Mrs. Oh clapped her hands in joy. “That must be the delivery boys” With a huge she opened the door. “Hello!” She heard 5 loud voices and she blinked. “Oh hello.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter