Everything Back to Normal

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhAHvWDlZDU

After your and Sehun`s wedding everything seemed to be great. Sehun`s father was in jail, Exo-M and Exo-K were good friends. You and Sehun were happy together as a married couple. Nothing seemed to get better than this, but you were wrong about that.

“I have great news!” Sehun`s mother clapped her hands and took her glasses off after doing some research on the computer. You and Sehun were at her house after school to spend some time with your baby boy.

“What kind of news?” You tilted your head to the side. “Yeongseok can start living with his parents from now on” She said with a grin and your eyes rounded. “Jinja?!” Sehun jumped when he heard your high pitched voice, but he had to admit that he was too surprised by the news.

“How is that possible, Sehun doesn`t earn enough money to have Yeongseok at our place” You pouted and Mrs. Oh shook her head. “The government gives child support for married couple`s until they earn enough money to stand on their own two feet’s” Your smile grew wider and Sehun kept his cool but he was extremely happy about this.

“But” Mrs. Oh spoke making you and Sehun to look at her. “Maybe you two should wait with having him at your place before graduating” She spoke and you gave it a thought and then nodded. “That sounds like a great idea” You told her.

It was only a couple of days left before you were graduating so the only thing to do was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter