Singapore, Here We Come!

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up the next day and it was Sunday, and today was the day you were going to say your last goodbyes to Shinee. Waking up you looked to the side to see Yeongseok sleeping peacefully. Your gaze shifted from him to the clock hanging on the wall and you pouted. *Three more hours before they are leaving*

Getting out of your bed you got out of the bedroom and you walked over to Sehun`s. Even though you and Sehun were living under the same roof, you didn`t share bedroom`s, the only reason to that was because you weren`t ready for that just yet.

You knocked softly on Sehun`s bedroom door and you heard a groan. “Come in” you heard him mumble and you peeked inside to see him lying on his bed, on his stomach. “What is it?” he asked as he saw the door open. “You have to get up, I need to meet the oppa`s before they leave” you told him. You had already informed him the day before that he was the one driving you to the airport and he agreed to it. “Just get breakfast ready and I`ll be right there” He closed his eyes and turned his head on the other side.

You closed the door again and felt bad for Sehun. Sunday was the only day he had a day off from work, and that meant that he could rest and sleep as long as he wanted.

You walked over to the kitchen and made him his favorite breakfast and that was sandwich with milk. While making his food you were chewing on bread with topping on. When you were done eating and making his breakfast you walked over to his bedroom and knocked on the door again. “Coming” you heard his voice and you trailed off to the bathroom to take a shower.

Just as you opened the door to the bathroom door you heard Sehun calling for you. “______?” You heard his voice from the kitchen and you walked over. “What?” You looked at him and he blinked. He didn`t say anything and chewed on his food while nodding towards the chair right across him. You knew what he meant by that and you sighed. “I need to take a shower” you huffed and he shook his head. “Please. Just sit here until I am done eating” He told you and you pouted. “I can`t. Yeongseok is sleeping right now, and this is the perfect time for me to shower bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter