Getting to Know Kris

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsMVFeFUwz4

Right after the encounter with Exo-M the bell rang telling everyone to get back to their respective classes. You didn`t even get the time to talk to Exo-K, and you went back to your class. When you stepped inside the classroom you felt the weird atmosphere, and you avoided eye contact with Exo-M. But then again you were sitting next to the biggest devil and the one the other`s called as their leader.

You carefully sat on your seat and glanced over at Kris. You were surprised at how cool he was acting now, as if nothing had happened. *Two faced* You wanted to yell that at his face, but you didn`t have the confident enough.

The teacher read a paragraph from the psychology book. The paragraph was about life and how different people interpret   life. “Do the two tasks that are underneath this paragraph, and work with the person sitting next to you”

You gulped the big lump in your throat, and your body became stiff and you could barely move. “Are you planning on facing me or not?” You heard Kris’ voice and you didn`t reply and cautiously turned to him. “That`s better” He didn`t have any expression on his face whatsoever when he said those words.

“Are you gonna ask me the first question or what?” You could hear the irritation in his voice and you quickly went to work. “What does the paragraph tell us about life?” You read the first question out loud and then you kept on looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter