Bruises

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgWLv3SnRNM

When Sehun was done at his work he relaxed a couple of minutes inside his car before driving home. When he felt recovered enough he drove home to a dark house, where you were asleep inside your room.

Because he wasn`t feeling that well he sneaked inside your room and snuggled underneath the blankets. You were asleep, facing him, so he made you rest your head on his chest while he sneaked his arm around your waist and kept you close. He felt you snuggle closer and a tiny smile appeared on his lips.

With your weight on him, he could feel pain developing on his back, but he couldn`t care, and that was because he loved this feeling of having you this close.

--

After a couple of hours you woke up by the sound of your alarm. You turned around and reached out for your phone on the night table and turned the alarm off. *Just a couple more minutes* You pouted and went back to your position. But your eyes popped open when you didn`t feel your pillow underneath your head, but someone`s chest. You peeked at this figure lying next to you, and you were relieved when you saw that it was no other than Sehun.

He was still asleep, probably worn out by his work. You looked at him for a couple of minutes and you noticed that he was only wearing his wife beater that was filled with dirt, and his face was muddy. You reached for his face and caressed it making him furrow his eyebrows. You gently pushed yourself up, by pressing your palms on his stomach and you heard him groan. Gasping, you quickly snatched your hands back and looked at him worried.

“Mianhae, Mianhae, Mianhae” You repeated yourself a couple of times and you saw Sehun staring at you with his face filled with pain. “Ani, it`s okay baby, it`s not your fault” he told you while holding his stomach. You kept on staring at him with an apologetic look and he chuckled. “Relax baby, I am okay” he told you, and held himself up with his elbows, but that didn`t last so long before he fell on his back again. “Oppa” You said baffled. “What is wrong? Is it because of that stupid construction site?” You crossed your arms with a pout.

“I just have some injuries that hurts, other than that it`s okay” he defended and you glared at him. You pushed his hands to the side, and he looked at you a bewildered. You had a good grip of his wife beater and pulled it upwards and his eyes widened, and so did yours. “JUST SOME INJURIES?!” You shouted when you noticed the sores he had on his stomach.

“Turn around!” You ordered him and he laid still. “I told you to turn around!” You gritted your teeth, and with a sigh he turned around. You held the wife beater up and your eyes almost p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter