Are You Leaving Me Behind?

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You woke up the next day by your phone ringing loudly. Knowing that Yeongseok was sleeping in the same bed as you, your eyes shot open and you quickly picked up the phone, making it stop ringing. “Yeobseyo” You answered with your croaky voice. “Yah! It`s 11am already shouldn`t you be awake by now?” You heard a loud Key on the other line, making you push the phone away from your ear. “SHH” You said as you got out of bed.

“Wae?” Key asked irritated. “Yeongseok is sleeping and you`re speaking so loudly” Key kept shut and you giggled. “I`m not in the room anymore you can speak now” You told him while smiling. “Sorry” You knew he was smiling sheepishly. “Why did you call?” You asked. “We want you to meet us today” You pouted. “Why? Missing me?” You giggled. Before Key could answer you continued. “The school is starting soon by the way, can`t you wait till then?” “Y-Yeah a-about that” He stuttered making you furrow your eyebrows.

“Yeah?” You questioned. “Just get over at Taemin`s house and then we`ll talk” He told you quickly and hung up. You just looked at you phone confused and then shrugged. *Might as well meet them*

After cleaning the house, getting yourself refreshed, you heard Yeongseok crying. “Coming” You sang as you walked towards your bedroom. Peeking inside you saw him lying on his back, kicking and punching while crying loudly.

“Aigoo my baby” you cuddled him in your arms and he became quiet. Caressing his cheek you kept gazing at him and gave him a small peck on his small cheek. “Do you want to meet Shinee ahjussi`s today?” You questioned him as if you were going to get a reply. “Then I need to feed you, give you a bath and then off we go” You told him and stood up.

Doing everything you needed you were finally all set to go to Shinee`s house. Pushing your stroller you were making your way to the bus station, when you noticed Jonghyun car stopping right in front of you. You stopped your tracks and he rolled down his window. “Guessed you needed a drive” He winked to you and got off the car.

Just as he stepped out of the car he looked inside the strolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter