Bus

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is that everything?” You shouted at the top of your lunges after putting your belongings inside Sehun`s mother`s car. She woke up pretty early to drive you to school and to pick up Yeongseok. “Yeah!” Sehun shouted back from his room while you were standing in the hallway.

You turned around and gave his mother a thumb up telling her that everything was set. “What are you doing? Shouldn`t we leave now?” you crossed your arms and tapped your feet on the floor being impatient. “I`ll be right there, just get in the car” You huffed.

Turning on your heels and walked over to the car. Opening up the door in the back you slid inside and sat next to Yeongseok who were quietly playing with his Mario plush doll while sitting in his child seat.

Soon you heard the sound of the front door shutting and you noticed Sehun making his way towards the car with a bag he was carrying in his hand. He opened the car door and heard you nag. “I asked you if anything was left and now you`re coming with that bag?” “I can carry it myself” He spoke to you while rolling his eyes. “Whatever” you shrugged.

Mrs. Oh laughed at your silliness. “Let`s just drive to school, shall we” She turned the engine on and made her way to school. When you arrived you got out of the car and walked over to the trunk to take out your backpack, and another small bag. You closed the trunk and tiptoed to the other side of the car to bid goodbye to Yeongseok. “See you sweetie” You opened the door and kissed his cheek. Sehun was right behind you and did exactly the same. You closed the door and waved to Mrs. Oh who waved back and drove home.

Sehun was just about to turn around and walk towards the school building when he noticed you not moving. “Aren`t you coming?” he elbowed you and you pouted. “I don`t want to leave, Yeongseok” You bit your bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter