Making Up

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovNIxZhuxsc

A couple of days had past and you and Sehun were barely talking to each other. He was mad at you for working, and since he didn`t talk to you, you didn`t mind ignoring him either.

You woke up early a regular day and decided to make cookies for the boys at school. Today wasn`t any ordinary day it was Friendship Day at school. This was something the school had established after they had noticed how much hate there was between the students the year before.

Friendship Day was the same thing as Valentines Day. The only difference is that you give gifts to your friends and not your loved ones.

While making cookies you were humming on a sweet tone. You put the trey with cookies inside the oven and waited for them to get done. In the mean time you got yourself ready. When you were done you made Sehun breakfast and sat in front of the oven and waited.

Suddenly you heard Sehun`s bedroom door open and out came one tired Sehun looking at you, and then he walked straight into the bathroom without even saying a word. You didn`t mind and kept on staring at the oven.

*Pling*

You grinned madly when you heard the bell telling you that the cookies were done and you walked over and opened the oven. Putting on a pair of mittens you carefully took the trey out with 13 warm cookies waiting to get eaten up.

You inhaled the sweet scent and took the mittens off. All of a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter