Forest

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The bus stopped right in front of the enormous cabin that was painted in green, matching perfect with the nature around it. Their was a lake a few meters away from the cabin, and forest right next to it with a small path leading it`s way deep inside the forest.

You were eager to go out and explore the area. This wasn`t one of the most beautiful places you had seen, but still this was an experience and you didn`t want to lose this opportunity to get to know this place.

When you got out of the bus you took your belongings and tugged on Sehun`s shirt who were still a little sleepy after getting woken up by his hyper girlfriend. “Yeah, yeah we`ll look around after putting our belongings inside a room” He responded while rubbing his sleepy eyes. You nodded in eager and entered the cabin with the other students.

Your eyes rounded seeing the inside of the cabin. One word popped in your head; Huge. This cabin had a ground floor, a second and third floor. Because the cabin was sparkling you needed to take of your shoes before entering.

Looking to both sides you noticed that on the left side there was a long hallway with doors on each side, knowing that there was the doors for the rooms, you weren`t interested to go there. In front of you there was a staircase leading to the third floor, being tired as you were, you didn`t want to got there quite yet. You decided to go to the right, where saw one big door. You opened it and understood that this was the dining room, living room and the kitchen at the same time.

Wrinkling your nose you spun on your heels and spotted Sehun on the other side opening the door to each room seeing if they were empty. You sprinted over to him and looked for a room with him. “This one is empty” you waved him over and noticed that this room was somewhat bigger than the other`s.  The room had two single beds on each sides of the room and the gape between them was big. “This will do” Sehun grinned.

He threw his belongings on the floor and jumped on one of the beds. You carefully put your belongings next to his and puffed your cheeks while looking at your boyfriend who was ready to sleep. You stomped over to him and shook him harshly, making him opening his eyes. “Wae?” he nagged and turned to the side. “This isn`t the time to sleep, get up, we need to explore this area” You straightened yourself and put your hands on your hips with a sigh. “Not right now, babe. We can do it a little later” he mumbled and you pouted.

You were too irritated to talk to Sehun, so you decided to leave the room and you did. Just as you exited the room you noticed Exo-K having a hard time looking for a room. “All of them are taken” you heard Chanyeol whine and you giggled. You gave it a thought and strode over to the guys. “Ask the teacher if it`s possible to get some madrassas so you can sleep in the same room as ours” You stated and the boys hesitated. “Nah, we don`t want to be a bother for you and Sehun” D.O scratched the back of his head. “And besides we don`t want to interrupt if you guys decide to-“ Before D.O could finish his sentence Kai pushed his arm, making him shut up.  You didn`t understand why he did that, but when you did your face turned crimson. “Just, ask the teacher” you waved them away trying to hide your flushed face.

Waiting by your room you saw 5 guys rushing towards you with big smile on their faces. “He is bringing the madr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter