Campfire

You are No Mistake (Sequel To: That One Mistake that Changed Our Life!)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As the day turned into night you told everyone to gather around the campfire you and Chen had found in the woods. Some were too tired to go, other`s were scared and the last ones didn`t have anything better to do, so they came along. Bringing, blankets, marshmallows and something warm to drink you all made your way to the forest.

You and Chen led the way while Sehun was walking between the two of you to keep you away from him. “There it is!” You pointed towards campfire with a grin and ran towards it. “Wait up!” You heard Sehun behind you and rushing steps approaching you.

When you reached the area you asked if anyone knew how to put on the fire. “I can” You heard the voice, but you were unsure of who spoke. Looking through the crowd you noticed someone raising his hand, making his way through the students you saw Lay standing before you. “You can?” You tilted your head to the side and he gave you a small nod. “Okay, then do your magic” You stepped to the side.

He folded his sleeves and waved his friends over. He gave them orders of what he needed and what kind of help he needed from them. Within a couple of minutes you saw small sparkles that soon formed into a big fire. “Woah” Your eyes rounded and Sehun stretched a protective arm out, shielding you from the fire. Lay stepped back and wiped away the sweat on his forehead.

All of you found your seats on the benches and you noticed that everyone had formed groups and weren`t sitting as a whole class together. You propped your elbow on your lap and rested your chin on your palms. “What`s wrong?” Kai, who was sitting next to you asked. “Everyone seems so busy being with their own friends without caring about meddling with others”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter