Hanging with NU'EST/Life story

Junior Royal, oppas and me

When I got up to the dorm I could hear that the guys were already there, they were five very loud boys. I could hear Ren’s annoyed voice and Aron’s laughter. My poor baby, Ren was always teased, but on the other hand I can’t blame the guys for always wanting to hug him and stuff. Ren is seriously irresistibly cute, and he totally knows it and takes it to his advantage as much as he can. I knocked firmly on the door and I immediately heard that someone started running and in the next second the door flew open revealing my baby Ren.

“Noona!” he exclaimed happily and hugged me tightly

“Hey Minki” I replied and chuckled

“I’ve missed you noona” he continued and pouted and seriously, you couldn’t possibly resist Ren’s aegyo! If you could do that then you weren’t human! Ren has seriously the cutest aegyo ever! And as much as it hurts to say, his aegyo is cuter than JR’s, even though JR is very close to Ren on the cuteness scale. But as JR is my boyfriend it doesn’t matter how cute Ren’s aegyo is, he will always be second compared to the amazing one and only my Junior Royal, Kim Jonghyun.

“Aaaaaw, I’ve missed you too” I told him smiling and he lit up and then he placed a soft little kiss on my cheek with his cute heart shaped lips

“Yah! Don’t kiss my girlfriend!” an annoyed voice from behind yelled, it was JR, of course. I smiled, JR could get really jealous and that even with s, no matter what guy it was that kissed me or hugged me he didn’t truly like it. He had accepted Big Bang and Heechul as they were like my big brothers but anyone that was close to my age he saw as a threat. And I seriously didn’t mind, his jealousy showed that he really loves me and I find it kinda cute. Seeing JR’s evident jealousy I got out from my baby Ren’s grip and went up to JR and instead put my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. He then wrapped his arms around my waist and lifts me up from the ground forcing me to wrap my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss even once.

“Guys stop it! There are children here!” I then hear Baekho say and then I unwillingly broke the kiss and looked over at him as he put his hands over Ren’s eyes to cover them.

“Sorry” both I and JR said chuckling; we always managed to get carried away when we hadn’t met each other in a while. Okey four hours, but that was a lot for us! As their debut got closer the less I got to see JR and the rest of the boys. They were always busy with practice and I was busy with school.

“You have to think about your baby! I don’t think he wants to see his parents that way!” Baekho told us. Somehow Ren was mine and JR’s child, don’t ask how and why, the guys just always said that, but I didn’t care, I could happily have Ren as my baby. He doesn’t really resemble anyone of us though. Well let’s just say he got his cuteness from me!

“Exactly! And for your information JR, I wasn’t kissing your girlfriend! I was kissing my umma!” Ren said smug and JR went up to him and flipped his head

“Yah! Umma did you see what appa did!?” Ren exclaimed and looked hurt and went up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my chest

“Jagiya…” I started and looked seriously at JR “Don’t do that to our baby” I continued severely and Ren looked up and got out his tongue at JR “Minki!” I said and he looked at me innocently as to say “I didn’t do anything” and I just chuckled and kissed his forehead and then I went up behind the sofa where JR now was sat and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his cheek

“How’s your day been?” I asked as I jumped down on the sofa and placed myself next to him

“Good, but tiring, and yours?” he wondered and stretched out his arms to me and I snuggled up in his arms that he then wrapped around me

“It was okey, I mean I had to spend almost all of it without you” I replied and buried my face in his chest

“God, can you get anymore cheesy!?” Minhyun complained loudly and put on the TV

“You’re just jealous cuz I have the most amazing girlfriend in the entire world and you don’t. Ha, you don’t even have a girlfriend!” JR answered him and I lifted up my head and captured his sweet, soft lips

“I love you” I told him

“I love you too” JR replied smiling and then we heard Minhyun making vomiting sounds but we just rolled our eyes at him and ignored him

“Just stop it and go make dinner Minhyun” I told him annoyed

“Well anything but to hang out with the two of you, the cuteness that surrounds the two of you is making me sick. I preferred it when you two where just best friends and not lovers, JR was funnier back then” Minhyun said and left for the kitchen located in the back of the room

“I also like it better when you two were just best friends” Baekho started and pouted “Before we hung out all three all the time and had fun, now you and JR go by yourselves as a couple not including me. We barely hang out the three of us only, the epic trio from our childhood days!” Baekho continued and it broke my heart a little bit that he felt that way.

I am born in Seoul and have lived here my whole life, but I’m originally from England, London. I am actually adopted. My biological parents were exchange students in Seoul and well they met and things happened. When my biological mother found out that she was pregnant she was devastated, she couldn’t support a child while studying, and neither could my biological dad. My mum who was a teacher at the university at that time found my biological mother one day crying and she told her the whole story and that’s when my parents decided to adopt me. My parents already had a son, Kim Heechul from Super junior, he was 13 when I was born and gladly accepted me into the family. When he debuted nothing changed between the two of us, I was still his beloved little sister. I have never felt that I am anything less; to him I am his real little sister.

 My parents lived neighbors’ to another Kim family, JR’s family and our parents were really close friends. JR was only a couple of months when I was born. As our mums spent every single day with each other so did I and JR, so we had been “hanging out” since we were born practically. At the time JR and I were two years old another family moved into a house across the street, that family had a boy in our age named Dongho but that was called Baekho for some odd reason. He quickly became friends with me and JR and after a short time the three of us were inseparable. Heechul introduced the K-POP world to us and at the age of 13 JR and Baekho became trainees at Pledis entertainment and it was then when I met Ren, Aron and Minhyun. I got to meet a lot of idols during my childhood as I went to watch all Heechul’s performances and a lot of them became my close friends. Now I’m 16 and live with Super junior at their dorm, my family home was located outside of Seoul and it would be very hard for me to get to school from there every morning. And Heechul of course didn’t allow me to live with NU’EST so he insisted on me living with him and the boys. I can tell you living with Super Junior isn’t as great as all the fangirls might think… It has its ups and sure its downs.

Half hour later Minhyun was done with dinner and the six of us sat down to eat.

“So noona are you spending the night?” Ren asked me hopefully

“Have I ever done it before on a school night?” I questioned him

“No… “Ren replied sadly and I swear that I could hear JR mutter “stupid overprotective Heechul” I chuckled and smiled at them

“I hang out with you guys almost every day after school so it’s only fair that I spend some time with Heechul and Super Junior oppas!” I told them

“I guess” Ren said

As dinner was eaten my phone started ringing, it was Yesung.

“Yoboseyo Yesung oppa” I answered

“Hey sweetie, my practice is done now and I’m on my way home so I will be picking you up in five minutes, okey?” he told me

“Fine, I’ll be ready” I replied and hung up

“Leaving so soon?” JR asked me sadly and I nodded

“Unfortunately yes, but hey! I’ll see you tomorrow in school” I said trying to cheer him up

“Yeah… god I can’t wait till Heechul goes to the army!” JR exclaimed

“YAH! Don’t say that! You know how I feel about Heechul leaving!” I said and looked at him angrily

“I’m sorry Jagiya, I didn’t think” JR said and kissed my forehead and looked at me apologetically

“It’s okey… but I have to go now, Yesung will be here any minute now” I told him and kissed him softly “Good bye, I love you” I continued

“Love you too, bye” JR replied and let go of me unwillingly

“Bye guys! Love ya all!” I yelled to my boys in the living room

“Bye noona!” Ren yelled and the other yelled out their good bye’s as well and then I left the dorm to find Yesung’s car parked by the sidewalk. I quickly got into the car and was met by a smiling Yesung.

“Hey! How are you?” he asked me

“Good, it’s been a long day” I replied and leaned my head to the window

“Yeah, Taeyang called earlier” he then said and I froze, damn he had told them about what happened today “Heechul isn’t pleased, well no one of us is” he continued and I knew that I had a night of explaining ahead of me… great… 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woho second chapter! Sorry for taking so long! Gaaaaa! If you only knew how much I have in school! It ends next friday though so then I will have more time to write! Yay :) Hope you liked this chapter! Comment and subscribe if you alreday haven't :)