Chapter 7

Be My Girl

Of course Taecyeon kept his promise – or he tried.

The next morning he waited infront of her appartment to take her to university – Yoona refused.

Next day, same situation – she refused.

This went on for about one week until she gave in.

Yoona sighed: “Why are you so stubborn? This is only a game for you, isn’t it?”

“How heartless, to call this a game. It’s a promise remember?”

She rolled her eyes when she got into his car.

A very expensive car. She couldn’t image he bought it from his own money. He had to be the son of a rich family.

Taecyeon truly had rich parents but he wasn’t someone to brag with it. He was to proud to do that.

While they were driving no one said a word. Only the radio was playing.

Yoona was more than annoyed. Not only because Taecyeon permanently tried to ‘make her fall for him’, it was also because this could make a wrong impression.

Of course she told Donghae right from the start that she would never fall for Taecyeon but he still had seemed worried. The good thing was that between her and her prince charming everything went well. They ate together in university and also went out in the evening. She had introduced him to Yuri and Siwon and both were more than satisfied with her ‘choice’.

Well, maybe everything went too  well so Taecyeon had to interferre.

When they reached the parking lots, Yoona quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and openend the door.

Taecyeon grabbed her wrist to stopped her. “Don’t you even want to say thanks?”

“Oh, right: Thank you for taking me with you. Now, bye.”, she said and tried again to escape, but he still held her.

“This is the way you say thank you? How dissapointing.”, he said and sighed theatrical, “I guess I have to show you how to do it right.”

Suddenly he pulled her closer turned her face to him and kissed her.

Yoona’s eyes widened in shock. “Stop it!”, she screamed as she pushed him away and a loud ‘slap!’ could be heard.

Panting she looked at him. Why did it have to be him? This was her first kiss!

Taecyeon rubbed his cheek and grined at her when he saw her expression. He could read her like an open book: “Aw, was that your first kiss?”

“N-No, of course not! And I won’t count it as a real kiss!”, Yoona called out and then quickly left the car.

She rushed across the campus with cuirous eyes following her.

Such a jerk! How could he kiss her just like that? She covered her moth with the back of her hand. Tears stood in her eyes.

Meanwhile Taecyeon was sitting in his car smiling. Then he laughed silently and covered his mouth with his hand. What was this? Why was he hurt by her reaction? And why was he sorry?

Damnit...he laid his forehead on the steering-wheel. He had to be sick.