Chapter 20

Be My Girl

With the note in his hands her walked across the street. “It must be around here...”, he mumbled and read the adress again.

Finding the right house he walked towards it confidently but stopped as he saw a guy standing in front of her apartment. A moment later Yoona came outside and greeted the guy with a smile and punched him for a comment he had said. The guy answered with a grin.

He quickly got out of her sight watching them leave. He laughed a bit. “So she has a boyfriend now, huh?”

 


 

“How about we go eat something together today?”, Taecyeon suggested as they were on their way.

“Sorry, but today I’m already meeting someone.”, Yoona explained with an apologetic smile. She left out the fact that this someone was Donghae. They would go out to see a movie together. Yoona couldn’t explain how good it felt to be able to talk to both of them normally again.

“Then how about tomorrow?” “Tomorrow seems alright.”, she told him and glanced up at him secretly. After their short holidays Yoona wasn’t that cheeky to him anymore – though she still didn’t act towards him like to Donghae. Somehow their realtionship had changed.

As they reached the campus Donghae was already waiting there.

“Good morning, oppa!”, Yoona immediately greeted him which made him smile.

“Good morning, Yoona-yah.”, he greeted her brightly.

Taecyeon raised his eyebrow a little as he heard them talking so comfortably with each other. The look Donghae then gave him made him look gloomier. Talking banmal with each other, giving him this glance... to Taecyeon it was just like an unspoken challange.

And of course he would accept it.

“See you later!”, Yoona then told Taecyeon and walked away with Donghae.

“Should I go together with you from now on in the morning?”, Donghae asked which made Yoona blink in surprise and then shake her head slowly, “I don’t think that would be a good idea. You know how Taecyeon-shi is like. He wouldn’t like it...sorry...”

With a smile he ruffled her hair. “You don’t have to be sorry for that. At least I’ve got you for me this evening.”

When she heard him talking so possesively about her she blushed a little. She liked it somehow...

 


 

He had decided to come back in the evening to meet her then but as he arrived at her apartment this time another guy was standing in front of her. With a smile he shook his head. “Still as popular as always...” But nevertheless he was a bit confused.

As Yoona greeted this guy she showed him a different smile than the one she had shown the other. It was more gentle. And this man was much more like a gentleman.

Politely he opened the door of his car for her and closed it behind her.

Since he was curious what was going on he decided to follow them secretly. Because of the traffic it wasn’t that difficult to follow them unnoticed. In the end he found himself at a cinema. At first he considered to also follow them inside but then decided not to. He didn’t want to ruin Yoona’s date. And so he waited. Since it would take them at least one and a half hour to come out again he went into a café on the other side of the street.

Waiting paitently he drank his coffee. He had always been quite good in keeping himself busy and so it didn’t feel that long to him until the couple came out of the cinema again. Now it would be his time to appear.

 


 

“This movie was so touching!”, Yoona said and sniveled.

“And this time you didn’t fall asleep.”, Donghae told her teasingly why Yoona punched him slightly. “Now, do you want to grab something to eat?”

She nodded with a smile. “Let’s eat ddeokbokki!” “Alright.”

As they arrived on the other side of the street someone spoke to Yoona: “Since when are you going out with two guys at the same time, Yoona-yah?”

Surprised and a bit shocked they both turned around. Yoona’s eyes widened as she saw the person standing in front of her.

He was standing there with his hands in his pockets and with this smile on his lips which she would never forgett. Slowly the surprised mixed up with happiness and with a wide smile she jumped into his arms. “Kyuhyun-Oppa!”

“Long time no see, Yoona-yah.”, he said and returned her hug.

Meanwhile Donghae was looking at them only with confusion mixed with jealousy.

Who was this guy?

 


[a/n]

Wah~ we've reached chapter 20 already! Thank you so much for supporting this story until now *bows*!

I hope you'll also enjoy reading the following chaps (^_^)v

And to all YoonHae-shippers: I've started a YoonHae fic so maybe you'd like to check it out, too~

It's called If you were the Mermaid.

[Ahhh, it somehow feels embarrassing to promote your own story (^///^)]

Thank you for reading, everyone~ \(^o^)/

MikiApple~