Chapter 6

Be My Girl

 The next morning Yoon went outside to buy some things at the near supermarket.

When she closed her door, the one of Taecyeon opened and the girl from yesterday evening went outside with an angry face.

“JooYeon-ah~ don’t be like this.”, Taecyeon who appeared at the door said.

“I knew I would regret it! You are such a jerk! Don’t ever think about talking to me again!”, the girl said and rushed downstairs.

“Pf, she can be happy about me remembering her name.”, Taecyeon mumbled and wanted to go back into his apartment as he saw Yoona, “Oh, good morning, beauty.”

But instead of giving him an answer she punched him.

He laughed: “Oh, are you still angry about yesterday?”

“Of course I am! You destroied the mood completely!”

“Mood? Oh, you mean his clumsy try to kiss you?”

Yoona blushed and punched him again: “You are so mean! Why are you being like this?!”

He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him. Then he laid a finger under her chin to raise it up. His eyes looked at her strongly: “Maybe...because I like you?”

“Wha...WHAT?!”, Yoona’s eyes widened, then she quickly shook her head and tried to escape from his grib, “Don’t play with me! I’m not one of those girls you usually pick up!”

“I have to admit, you are way prettier.”, he said pensive and then he smirked, “But I’ll make you fall for me, bet on it.”

“I will never fall for someone like you!”, Yoona angrily said and finally got herself out of Taecyeon’s fangs.

Quickly she walked down the stairs.

“Bet on it, Im Yoon-Ah! You’ll fall for me!”, Taecyeon called after her with a grin.

Yoona didn’t listen to him and just went straight forward.

What was this beast thinking? Did he really think he could get every woman he wants?

No, not with her. She wouldn’t give in.

She couldn’t deny that at first she thought he was quite attractive but after he had began to talk she hadn’t liked him anymore. And the night they had spent together by accident hadn’t made it better.

As she arrived at the supermarket she went through the corridors still mumbling to herself what a beast Taecyeon was. After a while she looked into her basket and noticed than almost everything were sweets. She sighed. This was a really bad habbit she had: eating sweets out of anger or frustration. “You can be happy that you still have such a body.”, Yuri always said to her. Quickly she went back and put the sweets back into the shelves.

No, she would never eat sweets because of Ok Taec-Yeon. And all the more not because of lovesickness!