Chapter 3

Be My Girl

It was Friday evening and Yoona walked along the street searching for the right bar where the welcome party would be.

When she finally found it, she called Yuri.

Uhm, sorry Yoona-yah but I think I won’t be able to come. I’ve got a really bad headache.

“Oh, all right, then get well soon.”

Dissapointed she looked at her phone. Without Yuri it wouldn’t be that much fun. Just because she didn’t know any other people except of some she had talked to while lecutres.

A little bit nervous she went inside the bar where a waitress escorted her to the reserved room.

Inside were already many people. Everyone was talking, laughing and drinking.

“Ah, someone new!”, a guy called when he saw Yoona and everyone looked at her.

“Hi...!”, she said and waved.

“What’s your name, pretty girl?!”, another guy asked and everyone laughed.

“Im Yoon-Ah, nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you, Yoona!”, everyone said and applaused.

Now Yoona also started to laugh. The atmosphere was filled with fun.

Quickly some girls called her over to sit beside them. Happily she went to them and sat down. After they introduced themselves they began to talk and drink.

Yoona didn’t drink much. She wasn’t someone who couldn’t cope with too much.

When the door opened another time her eyes widened.

Taecyeon came inside with some of his friends. When he also saw her and their eyes met he smiled. Yoona quickly looked away. Of course her new friends noticed that.

“Yoona-yah~ Taecyeon-shi is smiling at you why are you looking away?”, Sooyoung said teasingly.

“Yes, why are you looking away from me?”, Taecyeon asked who suddenly sat on the opposite side of the desk.

“Why are you talking to me again, you beast?”, Yoona said and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Oh come on, beauty~ Why are you so mean? I only want to become friends with you.”

“Right, Yoona-yah! Don’t be so mean!”, Tiffany said and then turned to Taecyeon, “Come, let’s switch places.”

“Wh-What?!”, Yoona asked shocked and wanted to stop Tiffany but Taecyeon already sat down.

She sighed and made a face.

“Yah, when you make a face like that you’ll get wrinkles.”

“What does it have to do with you anyways? It’s my face and I can do with it what I want.”

He sighed in dissapointment and got himself a glass and a bottle of soju. “And I thought you are someone I could have fun with. But you’re so boring. I bet you don’t even drink.”

“Of course I do.”, Yoona said. Her pride was hurt when he said she was boring. Noone called her boring!

“Oh, really?”, he asked and smiled triumphant , “How about a competition then?”

Yoona bit on her lower lip. Damnit, she couldn’t! But she also didn’t want to lose against him.

“All right, I’ll do it.”, she then bravely said.

“Maybe you aren’t that boring.”, Taecyeon said and got another glass which he placed in front of her and immediately filled with alcohol.

After he filled both glasses he held his up and cheered: “That we become good friends~”

Yoona just stick out her tongue and then both of them drank.

After about 30 minutes they had emptied about 2 and a half bottles of soju.

And Yoona was clearly drunk. She kept on filling the glasses, laughed loudly and even danced with him.

“So?! Am I shtill shat boring~?”, she asked and grinned.

“I have to admit you can be quite funny but I think you’ve drank enough for today.”, Taecyeon said and took the bottle away from her. He still wasn’t drunk – thanks to the many parties he went to.

“But why~? I shtill wand to drink~!”

“No, I really think it’s enough and maybe you should go home, too.”

“But I don wanna!”, she whined like a kid when she suddenly went pale.

“Yah, what’s wrong?”, Taecyeon asked alarmed.

“I think I’m shick.”

“Oh crap...” That was the bad thing about drunken girls. They always tend to be sick.

Quickly he helped her up.

“We’ll be going now!”

“Uhhh, you’re leaving together? Hyung you’re such a playboy!”, the guys laughed and he quickly brought her outside.

“Yah! Don’t puke! Understood?”

“I’m a’right, I’m a’right.”, Yoona said and wanted to walk away. Taecyeon quickly grabbed her.

“Uhhh I’m so tired...”

Taecyeon sighed. So troublesome. Suddenly she became heavier and fell onto him.

“Yoona? Yah, Im Yoona!”, he clicked his tongue, “Just falling asleep like this...”

Because he didn’t know any other way he lifted her up on his arms.

“You should be really gratefull for this.”, and so he walked down the street.

 

The next morning Yoona was woken up by the sunlight which shone on her face.

She slowly opened her eyes. Wow...such a nice body...this chest is really well trained...I have to be dreaming...

She closed her eyes again and the chest. Then she opened her eyes again in suspense. Stop. This isn’t a dream...this is...

“Kyaaaaah!!!”, she screamed which made Taecyeon wake up.

“Yah, why are you screaming?”, he asked.

“What are you doing here?!”

He looked at her with sleepy eyes: “Me? I’m living here.”

“Don’t lie, this is...”, she looked around her, “...not my apartment.”

She grabbed her head with her hands. Why was she here? What had happened?

Taecyeon grinned: “Do you want to know what happened last night?”

Still shocked she looked at his face and then at his bare chest. Stop, why was he only wearing...was he even wearing pants? She really didn’t want know at was more then happy that the blanket covered his lower body.

When she looked down on herself she gasped. Why was she only wearing a big white shirt?!

Taecyeon still grinned at her. “So, do you want to know?” Well, he was treating her like something really happened but to be honest the night had been more than unspectacular. He would even say it had been frustrating. After he had carried her back to the dormitory he had wanted to bring her into her apartment but this girl had been so clingy that he hadn’t been able to get the key out of her bag. So he had decided to just take her with him. And also to scare her a little. Which definitly had worked out.

“Don’t come near me, you erted beast!!!!”, she screamed and hit him with a cushion.

Then she jumped of the bed, quickly grabbed her things which she found on a chair and left the apartment.

Cursing and still shocked she slammed the door and walked to her apartment.

“He’s such a jerk!”, she silently hissed.

“Uhm...good morning, Yoona-shi.”

Yoona froze. Oh no... when she looked up, Donghae stood in front of her scrutinizing her puzzled.

“Good morning...”

Silence.

“I’ll be going now...”, he then said and quickly went away.

When Yoona got into her apartment and closed the door she cried out in frustration.

Damnit! Damnit! Damnit! Why did it had to be Donghae out of all people to see her like that?!

Now he would definitly think she had something with Taecyeon...