Final Chapter

Be My Girl

A few months had passed since Yoona had moved from her old flat.

Since then she had been feeling a lot better and her relationships to Taecyeon and Donghae had also improved (or at least this was her impression).

Of course, there was no way of not seeing them at university (although the campus was pretty large) but she didn’t feel that pressured anymore when talking to them like she had back then.

Yoona was now able to talk to them more comfortably. Although she hadn’t been able to order her feelings completely again, yet, there had been a huge improvement.

Every time Yoona met Donghae she felt a little sting in her heart and she felt bad about what she had done to him, but she knew that she’d only have to give it some more time until their relationship would be like before (or at least almost) and she was sure that Donghae was also trying hard.

He was always putting on a smile, still treating her like a princess but in a more… careful way. She could not blame him.

Taecyeon whereas was acting all macho just like before. Sometimes she was a bit annoyed by it but she knew that he was just putting on an act to hide his true nature. Especially when Donghae was around, he seemed to be even more competing but when she met him alone he was very gentlemanlike.

“It seems like they both still like you.” Yuri mentioned as they entered Yoona’s new apartment after a shopping trip for Siwon’s upcoming birthday.

Yoona laughed slightly and began to heat some water. “You mean Donghae and Taecyeon?”

“Of course I mean them! Just the way they look at you, and how often did we meet them on the campus coincidently? I mean – that can’t just be coincidences!”

While Yuri was still discussing the signs of Donghae and Taecyeon being in love, Yoona chuckled slightly while preparing two cups of tea.

Of course she had noticed their feelings and she also felt happy about it.

But what made her even happier was the fact that she slowly began to know about her own feelings, about what she really wanted…

Being apart from them had been great for her to finally order her feelings.

“…and that’s why I think it is totally obvious.” Yuri ended her monologue and stepped out on the small balcony. “By the way, it seems like someone’s moving in.”

“That’d explain all the boxes in the hall way.” Handing her friend a cup of tea, Yoona also went on the balcony and looked down on the street in front of the building. She frowned slightly at the sight of the moving vans. “Seems like they’ve got a lot of stuff when they need two vans.” Most of the residents of this apartment building were students why they would normally not have that much things with them.

Yuri just shrugged and took a sip of the tea. “Maybe there is more than one person moving in.” She went back inside and let herself fall onto the couch.

Yoona still looked at the trucks. Somehow, she had a funny feeling about it. Shrugging it off, she sat down next to Yuri. “I guess we’ll get to see them anyway someday.”

“The apartment next to yours was free, wasn’t it?”

At that moment the doorbell rang. The two women looked at each other and began to laugh. “That’s what I call timing, if it is the new tenant.” Yuri said and quickly put down her mug before jumping up from her seat. “Maybe it’s a cute guy~!”  “Yah, you’re engaged to my brother, did you forget?” Yoona and also went to the front door.

Excitedly Yuri opened the door. There was a man in front of the door. To be exact, there were two. When Yoona saw who was standing there in front of her, her eyes widened. What the…?

“Hey, beauty. “   

“Hello, Yoona-yah.”

Totally baffled Yoona could only stare at the two men in front of her, who were smiling at her somewhat satisfied. “Taecyeon-Oppa…Donghae-Oppa… what are you doing here?” Especially the two of them together! How did they get here without killing each other? Well, not exactly killing but getting in a fight or something?!

Yuri, who seemed a bit disappointed, looked down the hallway. “Awww… and I was hoping for the new neighbour to say hi…”

“Well…” Taecyeon began and grinned wryly. Donghae was also smiling and scratched his head.

Now Yoona’s jaw dropped and her eyes got even bigger. “Don’t tell me…”

“Nice meeting you, new neighbour.” Taecyeon said with a wink and went to the apartment door on her left.

“Let’s get along well.” Donghae was smiling gently at her and went to the door on the right.

Yuri was the first one to begin to laugh. “Wow, this is just…wow!”

Meanwhile Yoona was just too shocked to think clearly. The two of them were going to moving? Right next to her? Just like it had been before?

All memories and thoughts about the future began to spin in her head, leaving her completely confused. So it would start again… everything would be like before…

Yoona then sighed, before a chuckle escaped her lips and she shook her head. “Oh boy…well, yes… let’s get along well.”

Fleeing from the old apartment had been successful for a short time. Now the two of them were around her again…

But she was sure about it: this time it’d be different…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


[a/n]

Well, guys... this is the end of 'Be My Girl'.... god, it had been so long already since I've started this story^^

You probably aren't satisfied with this ending, but let me tell you: I'm not satisfied either. Their story isn't over yet, but this part, the first part of their story, is.

I will definitly continue writing their story until it comes to it's end but not as 'Be My Girl'- simply said: there will be a part 2 or a sequel, you name it, to this story just under another name :)

So... thank you for reading until the end of 'Be My Girl' and I hope you'll also read Part 2!^^

Until then... good-bye and another time: thank you! m(_ _)m

-MikiApple :3