The truth hurts.

OPPA! Make me a woman!

‘Um, who are you?’ I question the woman, who supposably knows who I am.

‘I’m sorry. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Miss Lee.’ She paused and took a deep breath. ‘I wanted to have a chat with you if that’s alright?

‘What is there to talk about?’ I questioned, bewildered. What does this woman have in relation to me?

‘It’s about your father.’ She confessed, walking closer towards me she whispered. ‘Does that change things?’

I gulped. ‘It’s about your father’ How does she know about my father? What does she possible know that I don’t? She doesn’t seem like the type of person I can trust, but I need to know what she’s up to.

‘Okay Miss Lee. Lead the way.’

---

She showed me to a black Jeep. Strange, it looks just the same as Taemin’s car. I hop inside, unsure of where I’m headed.

If Taec found out that I’m doing this, he would kill me. Hopping in a strangers car, was definitely not on my ‘To do list’. But, she knows something about my dad. When my dad disappeared, I was only five. I don’t know much about him, and maybe... just maybe, this lady will tell me.

We entered an exquisite cafe. Miss Lee went to the guy behind the counter and whispered in his ear. He nodded and ushered us the way to our table. The cafe was humongous, just as big as a restaurant. The ceiling was high up, it had painted on it angels and cupids, with clouds accompany them. The table was draped over it a creamy cloth, the chairs were big enough to fit two people. A waiter walked towards us and asked what we wanted. I wasn’t sure if we were meant to order anything, until Miss Lee met my gaze, and nodded.

I picked up a menu and searched through it. My jaw literally dropped as I saw the prices. It was triple the price I usually pay. Coffee for 15 dollars, even a slice of cake was for 20 dollars! I snapped the menu closed and nervously laugh.

‘I won’t order anything.’ I smiled, giving the menu back to the waiter.

‘It’s okay, I’ll pay.’ Miss Lee insisted.

‘No really, I’m fine.’ I replied shaking my head.

In the end Miss Lee ordered two cups of tea. I place my finger on the edge of the tea cup, twirling it around the whole cup; it was a bit too hot for me to drink yet. I turn to look at Miss Lee, remembering why I was here in the first place.

‘What do you know about my father?’ I bluntly asked.

Miss Lee brushed her hair behind her ear. She placed her hands on the table and learned towards me. She looked at me straight in the eye; all I could see was her face which blurred everything else.

’16 years ago, he got me pregnant.

Shocked by her answer, my eyes widened as I hear ever word she said. I didn’t believe her, I won’t. But, why would she lie about this? Why would she come find me, just to tell me that when I was only 1 year old, my dad went knocking up some other women? My heart started rapidly beating. My knees started shaking and the only way to stop them was to place both hands on top.  I couldn’t even look at her in the face anymore. This women, that I just met today is telling me that my dad got her pregnant? I don’t know how to react to that.

‘W-w-what do you mean?’ I mumbled, shocked...surprised that I could even speak.

‘You heard me.’ She replied straight away. ‘He got me pregnant, and after that. He left me. He. Left. Me. I had to raise the child on my own. But I didn’t want a child. I didn’t want to raise something a monster put inside me. That child was born out of mistake. He had no right to be called my son. Every time I look at him, all I see is a stranger. He isn’t my child. He will never be recognised as my child.’

This isn’t real. I won’t believe her. Whatever she says, I won’t believe it. My dad isn’t like that, he isn’t. He wouldn’t go do something like that. He loved my mum, I’m sure of it. Even though I vaguely remember what he was like, I know for sure. He wasn’t a monster. Because he's my dad.

‘What do you want from me?’ I whimpered, hoping this is all just a dream, hoping something; someone would come take me away. Tears start forming in the corner of my eyes; I don’t want to be here. I look at her; she looks just as scared and frightened as me.

‘Take this child away from me! He doesn’t belong with me, I don’t want him!’ She started crying, banging the table with her fist, her eyes widened. She covered her face with her hands, shocked at how this turned into.

‘Why should I do that?’ I yelled, wiping away the tears that fell down my cheek with my jumper. Why should I help this woman, why does she want me to take away her son?

She slowly slumped back down in her chair. Her hair curtained her face as she bobbed her head down only facing the ground.

‘Because...He’s your half brother.’ She whispered, making sure only we could hear.

 

---

Trying to figure out how to write the next chapter ^____^.

Hope you enjoyed it! Comments are appreciated :) Thankyou <3!