Chapter 14

Wishing You Were Here

 

“Wait. So there’s nothing going on with you and Tiffany?” Yuri reassured.

“Nope. Nothing. We’re just friends.” Taeyeon replied.

“So, it was Jessica who you were in the bathroom with last time?” Yuri asked again and raised her eyebrow.

“No. It was Tiffany. But we didn’t do anything. We just talked.” Taeyeon explained. “And why do you always bring Jessica up? Is there anything going on with YOU TWO?” She questioned Yuri back.

“Eh? There’s nothing going on between us. Absolutely nothing. Think about it, Jessica only cares about sleep and eat. How can there be anything going on between us.” Yuri replied nervously.

“Geez. I was just asking you didn’t have to explain all of that to me. Well, let’s get some breakfast?” Taeyeon suggested.

“Sure.”

“Ok. Let me get those two.” Taeyeon said and she went in the bathroom to get Tiffany and Jessica on the other side.

And she says there’s nothing going on between her and Tiffany. Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Tiffany, Jessica, breakfast!” Taeyeon shouted from inside the bathroom.

After a few minutes of getting ready, the four girls walked down to the cafeteria. As they were about to enter the cafeteria Tiffany linked arms with Taeyeon surprising her.

“Ya, what are you doing?” Taeyeon whispers. Tiffany didn’t say anything but used her eyes to tell Taeyeon to look behind her. Taeyeon acts like she was fixing her hair and looked behind her. She saw Junsu walking towards them and her body stiffed up.

“Just act normal.” Tiffany whispered back to Taeyeon and pulled her in the cafeteria following Yuri and Jessica.

Even after the girls got their food and sat down at a table, Tiffany noticed that Junsu was still watching them.

“Tae Tae ah…” Tiffany said giving Taeyeon the chills. “Open up. Ahhh.” She said as she blows the spoon of soup in front of her.

“Ya, isn’t this a bit too much?” Taeyeon whispered back.

“AHHHH!” Tiffany demanded. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and open so Tiffany could feed her. “Good girl.” She smiled.

The whole Tiffany feeding Taeyeon scene totally caught the sleeping beauty attention. She shifted her eyebrows and stared at the two in disgust. “What are you two doing?” She asked.

“Can’t you see? I’m feeding my TaeTae.” Tiffany answered with a smile on her face. “Another spoon, open up TaeTae. Ahhh.” She turns to Taeyeon who just looked embarrassed.

“TaeTae?” Both Jessica and Yuri asked.

“Whatever. You two are weird. I’m done. I’m going back to the dorm and read.” Jessica said then stood up and walks back to the dorm.

“I’m leaving too.” Yuri said then stood up and follows Jessica back to the dorm.

“Ya! Don’t just leave me here…with her.” Taeyeon groaned.

“Ya. Is this how you’re going to treat the person who helped you?” Tiffany asked.

“Help me? I think you’re just trying to take advantage of me.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

“What did you say?”

“Nothing. Let’s go back to the dorms. I’m full.” Taeyeon suggested forcing out a smile.

***

“Oh, Taeyeon has the keys. Jessica, do you think you could let me in your room so I could go through the bathroom doors?” Yuri asked, though she was the one who locked the door earlier thus she does have the keys.

“Whatever. I don’t care.” Jessica replied as she opens the door and walked in letting Yuri close the door behind them. After putting down the keys on her desk, Jessica sat down on her bed leaning against the wall. She opens her book and starts reading ignoring the fact that Yuri is still standing there in her room.

“What are you reading?” Yuri asked.

“A book.”

“Oh. What is it about?” She continued to ask.

“Stuff.”

“Oh. I see.” Yuri said nodding her head. “So_”

“You know, my whole life I was nicknamed the Ice Princess for a reason, right?” Jessica interrupts.

“So? And your point is? I’m going to melt the ice then!” Yuri responded.

“Whatever. I don’t care. Just don’t bother me. I’m sorry but I have to sleep now so if you would.” With the cold remark, Jessica lie down and closed her eyes.

Even with the cold remarks, Yuri was not mad at Jessica at all. She was still very interested in figuring out Jessica and determined to change her. “Watch! I’m going to melt that ice and make you a warm-hearted person.” She declared then through the bathroom doors she went back to her room.

***

“Ya. Hwang Fany. No one’s around so we can stop acting already.” Taeyeon said as she unlinked her arm with Tiffany’s.

Tiffany rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out. “Whatever Kim Taeyeon. You know you like it.” She smirked and went into her room while Taeyeon goes in her room.

“Ya, Jessica. I thought you were going to read?” Tiffany asks as she closes the door then went to sit down on Jessica’s bed.

“Your new friend was bothering me, so I thought if I went to sleep she would leave me alone.” She replies, still lying on her bed.

“Who? Yuri?” Tiffany asked again and Jessica nodded. “Oh come on. Yuri’s a nice girl. She’s just trying to be friends with you. And she is your doubles partner after all.” She defended Yuri.

“I don’t care. I don’t like to be bothered. And I don’t want nor need a friend.” Jessica said.

“What about me? Wasn’t I bothering you when we first met?” Tiffany questioned.

“Because you’re different.” She replied

“How so?”

“Because you were way more annoying than she’ll ever be.” Jessica protested.

“Whatever, you just fell in love with me. I know.”

“Keep dreaming.” Jessica said in English.

“You know it’s true.” Tiffany replied in English.

“And what’s with you and Taeyeon? What were you two doing?” Jessica asked and so Tiffany told her the whole story. “What?! You kissed her?!” She shouted.

“Yes I did. Why are you so shock? Are you jealous? Do you want a kiss too?” Tiffany gave Jessica a wink and got closer to her face.

“Ew, no. Stay away from me.” Jessica yelled trying to push Tiffany away from her. “You know what? A kiss?” She said calmly again. “I’m fine with it.” She added.

“What?” Tiffany asked as she eyes widen.

Jessica grabbed Tiffany’s neck and pull Tiffany in for a peck on her lips. “There. Now let me sleep.” She said then pulled the blanket over her head leaving Tiffany sitting there blanked out.

“What just happened?” Tiffany mumbled.