Pain

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

 

JanDi

"Ga Eul" "Ga Eul" "Ga Eul" Jan Di waved her hand in front of Ga Eul"s spaced out face trying her best to get her attention.

Both Ga Eul and Jan Di were in a small café that looks like a cottage with a well kept beautiful garden outside. The café had a very quiet environment that let any customer feel very comfortable and free. Let's them forget all the stress that had be caused by work/family/friends/studies/partners.

But there is one person who was tense from top to toe despite the environment.

 

"Oh Jan Di." Ga Eul finally popped "Jan Di!" She jumped up trying to grab Jan Di into a hug.

"Ya. Whats wrong? You sound so hazy when you called me on the phone." Jan Di ask soothingly and gently pulled Ga Eul away to look at her.

 

Ga Eul was uncertain, she kept playing with her fingers. She looked at Jan Di's confused face staring at her with curious eyes.

 

"I-I-wa-s- was- ki-ssed yesterday" Ga Eul staggered.

 

"What, I can't hear you. Stop mumbling and speak louder, Ga Eul." Jan Di said.

 

"I was kissed yesterday!" Ga Eul shouted a little too loudly, luckily, there wasn't a lot of people in the café. She felt embarrassed for behaving so un-ladylike but also ease, being able to pour it out.

 

"Oh" Jan Di replied, after a few seconds when the words slowly sank,

 

Then followed by shouting , "What did you say?! With who?!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

JiHoo

I continued eating silently after Jan Di left. Even though there was no expression on my face, I was panicking. I was afraid. My hands that were holding on to well polished silver utensils shivered as I thought through every single moment I had been with Jan Di. So many times, crying because of Jun Pyo.

"Why am I so affected by what happen yesterday? It's been years, I should had gotten used to it." I asked myself with confusion.

 

A lotus growing silently and purely on the still water of the pond.

The moment I tried to reached it, I would fall in to the deep dark and muddy.

While struggling to swim, I saw glances of it sitting prettily waving slightly with the water that's interfered by me.

The more I tried to swim, the more it's deadly roots tangles my arms and legs.

Prevented me from going any where.

I cried with rage but it can't hear, I cried helplessly but it don't notice.

I've dreamed timelessly of having it but there's always this pond distracting and preventing from my reach.

Seeing the pond mercilessly  trying to drown it's beauty before eyes made me think I am useless.

The only thing possible was whispering smoothing words from afar hoping a miracle to happen . 

 

A growing heat had started burning in my chest since JanDi hugged me. I touched my chest with my right hand hesitantly. "Hum bum Hum bum hum bum… …" My heart beat was racing.

 

Jihoo's eyes widen. "an ddua an ddua , Bi chooa saw! Yin Ji Hoo!" His heart screamed.

 

He had promised himself since the last time he went to his parents' grave that he would not or even would not think of being selfish. He pick up more and more pancakes and shove them into his mouth. It's a terrible mistake.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YiJung

The warm room was only filled with the sound of a spinning wheel . Yi Jung was sitting up right on one of the wooden beaches staring sternly at his completed spinning art work.

Uneven circumference. Badly shaped rim. To add on, finger marks all over the vase.

"So Yi Jung what had happed to you?! What kind of art work is this…….!?" He shouted at himself.

 

Would you like to know what had he been doing these days?

 

He sat outside his workshop on the wooden floor with his arm supporting his chin. Starring up at the night sky thinking about her.

With all these hurt he had caused Ga Eul for so long. How he wished that the seconds, minutes, hours, days, months and years would rewind back to the normal Ga Eul.

He did not cared about the cold that was spreading from his arms and feet to his body. It was winter, he wore no jacket just a peach knitted over sized t-shirt with long cotton pants.

He was grieving  after the day he did the despicable to Ga Eul. He sighed after remembering what happed . Yi Jung move both his hands to his temples trying to smooth the ache in his head. He though he knew that Ga Eul will have a trauma, he still could not control himself.

He did not knew how could he show to Ga Eul, how much he needed her not just for now but forever. Tears had dried on his cheek . Tears just kept falling when ever he thought of the things he had done. S

he was accompanying him when he was upset about his brother was with the girl that he liked before all these play-boy crap started. He hated his father. For causing all this drama in his life. What's the point of being rich when you are so troubled?

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jun Pyo

My arms and clenched fist are shaking so badly that I have to hold on to the concrete wall. Across the well-kept garden through the glass , Ji Hoo was eating breakfast calmly.

 

Jan Di had left rushing without even noticing I was here hiding .

 

I walked slowly across towards the traditional Japanese-like doors trying to stay calm. The moment Ji Hoo heard the doors open, his face shot up-emotionless.

 

"Ji Hoo." I called staring at him with half angry half suspicious eyes .

 

He stood up from the dinning table and paced towards me slowly , emotionless and determined.

 Just a swing of of his arm.

 

 

"Poup!"

 

A horrible pain spread through my cheek right before I landed on the wooden floor.

 

"Ji h-oo." I said slowly  Trying to compose myself but my bad temper worked up," What's the meaning of this!" I barked at him while trying support my weight with my arms to push myself up.

 

"She was crying the whole night ." Ji Hoo snapped loud and clear , pokerfaced while I touched my cheek with gentleness, but as expected, it hurt exactly like the last time he punched me.

"What? Why?" I cringed at the memory of Jan Di crying.

 

 " I don't know." he frown,"  She don't want to tell me. But I'm sure, it's got to do with you. I didn't knew why I had a moment of fear just looking at his face after he finished.

 

Then he just went back to eat his leftover pancakes after pouring more strawberry syrup. Leaving me standing at the same position dumb-founded . "What am I going to do now?" I wondered solemnly, still having a shock by his punch.

 

Then almost immediately ,Jun Pyo was now not even bothered by his aching cheek. "What happed yesterday?" I've asked myself  .

"Where is she now?" I asked Ji Hoo , not angry any more.

" No need to worry. She's okay now, after I smoothed her."

" Thanks Ji Hoo." I said before walking straight out of the house into my shiny sports car and drove off to the modern skyscraper which is my new company, in a split-second.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga Eul

"Yi-yi-yi-Jung-jung" I strutted

" What! Ga EUL are YOU OKAY?" Jan Di Screamed immediately .  "Jin za . I'm going to kill--- him" Continuing on and on.

"Jan Di ." I called her loudly to settle her .

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan Di

Right before I saw Ga Eul's embarrassed face looking up at me. Then I realized that I stood up and mumbled things like what I'm going to to Yi Jung . I trusted him.

" Don't worry Ga Eul- yah ." I controlled my volume after taking my sit. "I'll deal with him."

"It's fine, Jan di " she said with a sigh. "Don't waste your time on him. I just," sigh again before going on " don't want any thing that's related to him that's all. Ga Eul stand up and left the café after finishing her sentence.

"Ga Eul. Ga Eul where are you going?"

Ga Eul turned back and replied" To a place that I could forget everything."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JunPyo

"Mr Goo. Please sign these reports after reading them." Soo Eul, my co-worker shifted 5 different coloured files on to my awkwardly neat desk. "Kamsahamida. I will read it as fast as I could." I said quickly, embarrassed.

"Oh. By the way, I had a call from President that there's a meeting for you with Lee Na Hae the director of the Lee Kim's corporation regarding the Promotional Project. It's 12pm at the Seoul capital Hotel's Japanese restraunt today,

"Noted." I replied coolly and pass all the reports to her after looking at them. " Tell them to redo the reconstruction and the Membership report Thanks. " "dae. Boss." Soo Eul winked before leaving my penthouse office.

 

I walked to the edge of the office that leads to a extraordinary view of the Seoul skyline ."When will I able to be free.And where are you Jan DI?" I sighed while frowning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tried writing a muit-pov chapter, but it seems like it did not end well. *sigh* Well it's alright! Stay tuned to the next chapter! SoEul Explosion! Really hope it's good.Also please ignore by spelling or grammar mistakes. ^^

Kamsahamida

PinkStichesOFHeart<3*