Back to square one?!

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

Chapter 10- Back to square one?!

Author

The bright blazing coloured lights shone in every possible direction, the floor was flooded with people who wore little skimpy outfits. Girls showing their cleavage and white long legs, guys gawking intensely at their direction. Hoping to get closer for advantages. Loud music played made everyone high. Dancers were on high platforms pole dancing in only flashing bikinis. People flirting along the bar tables that were filled with costly alcohols.

Right there at the very far corner of that bar table sat a beautiful brunette girl. She wore a red leather mini skirt with a laser black knee high boots below and a white tank top with a black leather studded long sleeve jacket on top. She tied up all her hair including her fringe back behind her head in to a long high pony tail. She signaled, sheepishly for the bartender to give her another martini.

 

She came here because she wanted to forget everything that she had once thought that there are things called her

       soul mate,

                            her happy endings,

                                                                   her prince,

                                                                                                her protector,

 

                                                                                                                                                                             

 

                                                                                                                                                         her So Yi Jung...

 

These were thoughts that she had when she was foolish, stupid and innocent. But why are they coming out again? She had seen it herself that all those things are not real? She will only get hurt again just like that time.

 She couldn't let herself fall back to her old mistakes again that's the reason she came here to see what's the world now really like-

Casanovas coming here to test out their brilliant skills,

            attention-seeking girls coming here to get themselves hooked up,  

                                 erted  guys coming here to take advantage of girls,

                                                   dancers that needed money urgently coming here to earn them even though they had to wear so disgracefully on stage sometimes even have to take the minute clothing off right there on stage,

                                                                  

 

And people with troubles and worries coming here to drink and forget everything,

                                                                                                                                                  just like her.

 

WooBin

I'm on my daily routine where  I come here every week with my buddies to "let off the steam from all the depressing work at my office."

"Yo! Come on! Tomorrow I still have to work. Just drink by yourself."

"Ashi...You're no fun man. Woo Bin, last time you are the main attraction to the party!"

"Times have changed man."

"Yeah! Times changed! Yi Jung don't even come here anymore!"

I'm getting more and more irritated by my friends who simultaneously  urging me to drink. It should be the time for me to take off. "Why am I still coming here?" I wondered while frowning. "Oh.  Just to follow up the play boy pretence but do i really have to drink?" This is really getting more and more irritating.

 

JunPyo

For the past few terrible weeks, I couldn't even stepped out of my apartment that’s obviously connected to my office in the Shinhwa Cooperation HQ building in Seoul's busyness business district area.

 I have not even seen my own bedroom in my own home. I was practically living in the work that was piled up by my Sister that went for her very own holiday just months before I came back to Korea. "Is she trying to kill her very own brother?" I thought with horror. I'm now currently having dinner in the dinning room of the apartment. As you can see this is "the apartment" which is SO different than "my home". Here I am in runes mentally, while I'm sure Yi Jung is no better. I sighed. "Totally locked in a cage set up by my very own sister." I whispered in to the dark.

 

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Walking over to the dark red wooden door, hesitantly opening it big enough for me to see who's outside.

"Mr. Goo. Sorry for disturbing during your dinner. Some last minute papers sent to the company a couple minutes ago and needed your approval immediately. "

 

Woo Bin

I go down the stairs while dodging the people who are blocking my way as usual, making out or drunk drinking and stumbling down the stairs.

Then I saw a girl .

She was just sitting there drinking tipsy but I notice a guy was looking intensively at her body, up and down, up and down, from about ten metres away. I knew that guy, he was one of my people. 

"Just walk away Woo Bin it's none of your business. I don't need to help my own people who are rank lower than myself. They will just end up in the jail. Who cares?" I told myself.

He's starting to take action, moving slowly towards her. I don't know why but my head kept instructing my legs to go towards the girl.

By the time I know it, I've reached her.

                                                                   " What am I doing here?"

 

"Annyeong…" that girl smiled alluringly to that guy.

"Annyeong," That pinked faced chap grinned wickedly. "Why are you drinking alone here? Come with me let me introduce you to my friends at my house." That guy whispered seductively as he came around behind her to blow in her ear.

"O… K" that girl replied giggling.

 

That's when I started talking which I don't know why.

" Ah… er … darling why are you here? I know you seen me with… with Chloe but I was just talking to her."

Oh. you are so cute when you are jealous but you don't need to come here to drink to make me angry."

"Well I'm not angry. Let's go home." Followed by- " darling."

                                                                                                  And a sly smirk.

 

I grab her from behind blocking that guy.

"Yah! I saw her first! Who do you think you are?!" that guy shouted at me. Aish he'd dared.

I turned around to stare at him with stern eyes.  "Oh my god. Boss! I'm soo*hiccup*ooo  sorry I didn't know-*hiccup* it was you! Soorry!!!"

 

"Get out of my way!" I yelled and push him aside, knocking him in to the dancing crowd.

 

On my way out with her on my back that guy was still screaming on top of his voice apologizing.. Soon the "SORRY BOSS! SORRY BOSS! I"M SO SO Sorry! Please forgive me. I didn't knew it was y-" was drowned by the up-beat techno-dub-step. As I reached my yellow sports car panting,

I took one look at that mystery  girl that I had rescued from maybe molest or assault.

 

 

 

Chu Ga Eul.

 

 

What… What!? What's the hell is Yi Jung's angel doing here?! Oh My God! WHY is she dress up like that? Mini skirt, leather jacket , knee high heel boots?! Do she know what kind of clothes were these? These are "bring-me-home-and-…-me-clothes" shock and confusion marked on my face. 

"Thankfully! Thankfully  my instincts had made me brought You out of that dangerous place. Chu GA Eul." I sighed with a heavy breath.

So what am I going to do with her? Bring her to Yi Jung's place? NO NO NO It will spoil Yi Jung's impression of her. "Aish." I turned taking in her state.

 

Author

Woo Bin the ignition in his car then started to drive towards his house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ji Hoo

I sat silently in the living room seeping hot green tea that Haraboji had made, while staring into space. The starless night,   through the clear windows of the house.

I looked down at my phone , .

I let out a deep sigh. "Is she alright?" " Why she haven't replied my message ?" " Is she with Ga Eul?" All these thoughts came up in my head. "Why do I have to torment myself so much ?" I thought irritated   "Ji Hoo ah. Gwenchana ? " Haraboji, who is sat across me, asked while cleaning his fishing rod with a white cloth. "Wae yo? Haraboji? I'm fine." Ji Hoo smiled thoughtfully. Haraboji allowed "An Neo  . Just… just that. Ah… An neo. An neo."

 

Haraboji

"Yi hoo is acting strange again" I frown to this thought ". Does it have to do with Jan Di? Hmmmmm….. Did anything happened ? I have to find out about this …." I thought determinedly while making plans of this mission impossible at the very back of my head.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Bin

"Why-wh-y is-is  she so heavy?" I thought desperately trying to get her of me as fast as possible.

"Ah" I finally threw her of my back on to my bed.

I looked at her, her tight mini skirt and small sized leather jacket showed her body shape perfectly. I've always thought that she was just a country bumpkin, wow she really had a great body.

Yah Yah Yah Woo Bin what are you thinking about?! She's your friend's ANGEL, Soul mate! Even though she wore so ily she's still that innocent, cute girl. Why are you bearing these thoughts about her? Jinja!

She was just lying there motionlessly, her hair tied tightly almost on top of her head. Isn't it uncomfortable?

 

Jun Pyo

Kim Soo Eul-shii smiled alluringly while trying to "cat-walking in to the dimly-lit room. Occasionally swiping her arms and hands across her protruding cleavage.

"Sure. Pass me the papers." I commanded using my body to block her from coming in.

 " I'm sorry, its urgent , I need to submit it immediately after you've signed them. Can I  come in?"

"Oh... Er... Dae... Come in, I'll be quick." while I stride back to my long dark wood desk.

When I turned around ,ready to sign those papers with a pen in hand. To my surprise, Soo Eul-shii had put down the papers on my desk then walked around the table to a spot between me(on the chair) and the table. "Jun Pyo don't you feel tired ?... Would you like some release? I can let you relax in the next one to two hours or so…" She whispered seductively caging me as she put both her hands on each side of my chair...

 

Woo Bin

I pulled her up until she was in a sitting posture. I use my arms to support her under her underarms then tried to slowly untie her stubborn rubber band that was sticking to her pony tail.

 After about 15 minutes I finally manage to remove the rubber band." Yes! I'm still good. After years of working on women this is completed with no sweat." Woo Bin thought being full of himself.

But while commenting himself he had neglected that he was losing his hold of Ga Eul. She was falling down, sliding out of his arms.

 

 

Author

Fortunately, just when Ga Eul was going to fall off the bed, Woo Bin managed to grab her. He grasped. His hands was on a small part of her back , Body aligned to hers uncomfortably .

Woo Bin was hugging Ga Eul and Ga Eul's head was resting on Woo Bin's shoulder. Much to Woo Bin's surprise, Ga Eul did not wake up after all the action that happened.

"Whew! That was a close call! But how could she not even stir a bit in her sleep? Oh my god how much had she dunk?" Woo Bin whispered to himself, careful not to wake Ga Eul.

 

 

Just then, Woo Bin noticed their awkward position and suddenly blushed."Why the heck! Am I blushing!? Aish, what are you thinking, Woo Bin! She belongs to Yi Jung!"

 

Woo Bin

What the hell! I have not blushed like since years ago. What is happening to me ?  I guess , I've worked too much that I don’t even see women anymore .

Then my phone beeped, I reached to the back pocket of my black striped pants with one hand, the other still supporting Ga Eul.

  Bin. How's Yi Jung? I'm locked up in the office.  -Jun Pyo

 

Sigh. First is the girlfriend then the boyfriend . When will this ever end? Sigh. I kept my Samsung S3 in the back pocket of my dress pants.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hey Bro." I called out casually by habit. I carefully walked into the dimly-lit workshop. My footsteps echoed off the floor and bouncing off the sound proof walls.

 I stopped, to looked around the workshop for Yi Jung while tapping my toes on the wooden floor with my hands on my hip.

 "Where has the aesaekki gone to! Aish! Hasn't he been sulking in his workshop all day the last time I was here? Tsk tsk." I thought in disagreement. My eyes instinctively wondered at the sight of the workshop, to my surprise this place looked like as if a gangster has been living in here. One-third of the artworks that's on the wooden shelves were broken, there were beer bottles lying around the floors, wooden benches and tables.

 A sudden movement alerted me.

A pair bare feet in grey trousers came out under one of the long wooden tables shifting slightly. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

" What is he doing now?" I sighed under my breath in a pained expression, fingers reached up to the breach of my nose instinctively.

"Yah.  Yi Jung." I called out, my hand  walking across the fine workshop to the table, kneeling down to get a view of him.

Yi Jung replied with a soft grunt.

Grabbing his wrist, pulling them to make him sit up , I sighed again " Hey come on. You don’t look like the Old Ceramic

Playboy of F4 that I know." Another grunt from his so called "playboy" friend. I involuntary exhaled through my nose.

 

"That's it." I said determinedly, grabbed my phone and called the bartender at our usual place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I tried a new, more refreshing format from my previous boring text style.

                                                                                                  Hope you guys like it.

This new update is longer then the previous.

I've read all of you guys comments and messages. I glad that you guys liked this fic so far. But I'm starting to think that it's getting quite boring.

No worries! I'm be coming up with more and more sweet and cute moments for our fav charaters.

Also quite a majority of you guys are anticipainting So Min's part in the story. I'm trying to get her character developed and in fact i'm in the process in writing the connecting stories that let to her joining in. So look forward to it!

Shippers of other charaters, don't worry . I won't neglect them :D

I'm also wondering if i'm gonna but up a charater list as you guys know there is an increase of fictional charaters. So you guys don't while in the process of reading ask" Who is this?!" haha.

Let me know if there is any questions regarding the fic, I'll try my best to anwer all of them^^.

Oh...  And this fic is mostly based on the triangle of Ga Eul, Yi Jung and Woo Bin. Let's see how is Yi jung going to react when his best friend is involved in Ga Eul's problems and his'.

Kamsahamida<3*

PinkStichesOfHeart