Plans

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

"Ga Eul listen to me. You have to stay here for the night."

"What! No!" Ga Eul turned searching for Yi Jung's face but he was no where to be seen.

*Flash back*

"Goo Jun Pyo. I'm taking Ji Hoo sunbae's car" as Jun Pyo who was behind pushing her by her shoulders to his fiery red blazing sports car which was in line with the others on the roadside.

"Why!?" he whined.

"I want to talk to him."

"No."

"Goo Jun Pyo."

"No. I know he had got over with his fear of cars because of you," His voice broke at the last word. As this reminded their school time when Ji Hoo kissed Jan Di's forehead before going in to the car racing match with him that determines if Ji Hoo and Jan Di could stay in the school or not. Which he lost. "but anyway I can't let you sit in his car while he drives, I can't trust his driving skills." He continued being unreasonable .

"Yah! Goo Jun Pyo you want to die!? How long has that been? He's been driving after that until now!"

"Aish! Neh...neh Yeobo!" Jun Pyo gave up.

"Yah! Who's your Yeobo?" which was continued by a kick on Jun Pyo's right leg

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sunbae?" Jan Di called. She did know how to start the conversation with Ji Hoo.

"Yes? Jan Di yah."

“Do you think Yi Jung sunbae is good for Ga Eul?” She asked. “In what way?” I mummbered. Stopping the car at the traffic light, he turned to look at her. Jan Di was frowning.

But I wasn’t readly for what she said next. “ Did you know that Ga Eul had a crush on Yi Jung in the past?” “Really?” the blond man exclaimed. Just then the traffic light turned green.

“Dae. It’s true.” She noded as you turned to face her. From the looks of it, she seem to be trying to convince herself then to Ji hoo. “You still haven’t answered my question… Will he be good for her? “ She wanted to know. “ Good? Yi Jung is never good in a stable relationship. His girlfriends don’t even last a week. “ Ji Hoo thought, distracted by the on going traffic. “He had never been in a stable… relationship before. I’m sure you are afraid that he might… hurt her. But…” “But?” She cut in, ansiously. “You can’t always protect her. Futhermore, I trust that Yi Jung had warned her before.” “Warned her? What do you mean?” “ Yi Jung is a very stright forward person when it comes to girls. All the girls that you had seen him be with understands what he wants. He will just tell them flat out.” He told her smiling, eyes glued to the road. “Hmm…” She mummbered to herself staring at the white hand bag on her lap. “To be hornest, I trust Yi Jung. Ga Eul is a sweet girl, he won’t intentionally hurt her.” No offence but If he were to touch even a strand of hair on her head. I will beat him to chunks.” Ji Hoo chucked and can’t help but want to hug her. “So cute.” He mummbered. “Wae?” “It’s nothing.” He quickly laughed it off. “Waeeee…” She whined pouting, suddenly grabing Ji Hoo’s arm. His heart nearly jump out of his chest. “We are reaching soon, Jan Di yah…”

"Later, can you keep Ga Eul at Yi Jung's place for the night?"

"What!?" Ji Hoo exclaimed loudly. Woo Bin and Jun Pyo turned to look at them as they exit their sports cars.

"I…I want them to be together. She was so much happier in the past. We have to give them a push. Please help me…" she whispered.

“I thought you were afraid that he will hurt her?” the confused Ji Hoo asked.

“You trust that he will not hurt her on purpose. Although, I’m afaid but I trust you.” She said sinserly.

"He used to be so important to her. After he left, she acted like as if all the things between them vanished! How can that even be possible. Feelings are not something you can throw away once the person leave.” She groan fustratedly.

“Okay… but Jan Di, how?”

She grinned, “I have an idea.” And wispered the plan into his ears.

*End of flashback*

 

"Ga Eul, you can't really move with your sprained ankle. You yourself can feel how painful it is when you move. Moreover, if you continue to walk your ankle will be worsen, so therefore it would take a longer time to recover. Don't you trust me? Yi Jung won't mind having you here for only one night." Ji Hoo Sunbae said soothingly to her.

"It's not that I mind that he mind. It's because I mind staying here." I replied.

"He won't do anything to you." he said it like it was no big deal, after finishing bandaging my leg.

"Ga Eul how can you get back to your kids if you can't even recover?" said Jan Di thoughtfully.

"Here" Yi Jung threw a bunch of clothing at Ga Eul's face. It consist of a black cotton bermuda and a long-sleeved grey sweater. "Let's go" following by kneeling down to scoop Ga Eul up, bridal style, onto his cradling arms."Wha…what a…are y...ou doing?!" Ga Eul screamed, shocked because of Yi Jung's action.

"To bathe of cause, do you want to sleep here?" He replied sarcastically, as he went into the toilet. "HUH!" Ga Eul yelled.

He laid me in his bath tub and went out that instant. "All yours." I heard him speak to someone outside. When he walked out of the toilet, Jan Di came in and locked the door. "I am going to bathe you now" said Jan Di as if I was a three-year-old kid. "How can you bathe me with this annoying bandage?" I asked curiously. "Didn't you know that I am a doctor and a certified nurse?"

While bathing Ga Eul, Jan Di used experienced and swift skills to prevent Ga Eul's bandage from getting wet.

"Yah, Sunbae!" Jan Di yelled out. "Yes, my gentle and loving sister-in-law?" emphasising on the word gentle. He walked in showing his signature smile.

Jan Di pointed towards Ga Eul. "Neh! Madam!" Yi Jung saluted.

He picked me up again into his strong muscled arms as before I bathe but something's different. He used his wide-eyed eyes looking left to right to stare at my body and said" I've never seen you like that before." referring to the huge Sweater that wrapped my whole body covering my knees. The sleeve of the sweater was folded 4 times but it just manage my wrist to not be covered by it . Yi Jung put me down gently on his bed. "You will sleep here tonight." he told me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there on the single sized bed awkwardly as I looked around. This room was slightly smaller that an average size bed room but it's a whole lot bigger than my tiny old bedroom that I had since young. My hands touched something soft and fluffy, it's a pillow. There is only one pillow and a comforter  on this bed.  Well that's ok Yi Jung will problely go back to his home for the night since I'm here.

Yi Jung walked in to the bedroom from the strangely quiet  workshop.

"Where's the others?" I asked him being confused.

"Oh, Ji Hoo is getting sleepy, he went home first and Jun Pyo said something like he wanted to take Geum Jan Di somewhere."

"They went without saying goodbye to me." I asked with a pout, being hurt.

"It's late" Yi Jung informed her with his grinned as he thought  Ga Eul was so cute.

"Yes it's late. You should be going home now."

"Where am I going? This is my home."

"Yah?! You are staying here to night?!"

"Of course." Yi Jung said, still grinning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this is chapter 3. It's quite short but i thought it's still good. ^.^

If can't find out what's Ga Eul is going to gain well.

So sorry but i think at chapter 4 it will be more clearer. Now i'm starting to think i'm quite bias of the soeul couple as you can see all of the first 3 chapters are about them. The fans of other characters please just bear with me for a while i'm am slowly bring all the charaters out.

Still there is no really more new comments . Just two. .... :( First i want to thank those who commented but would you want to tell me is there any thing that you dislike about my story? Font? Just don't be afraid to tell me so i could know hows my story and what can i do something to make it better for all of you.

This chapter have some similarties to another soeul fanfic that i had read. I can't remember the name of it nor the author's name. But any one who had a story that is similar to this chapter. I'm very sorry. But just to let you know that i did not intenionally copied your work. Even before i had read your fanfic i had thought of this scene for a long long time. But i thought that there is not a very large similarties so therefore i choosed contiue my story instead of changing it. So hope that just to let you know.

 

Thank you if you had took the time to read my story or even read my very very long message. I will try my best to present to you the best story that you have ever read on continuing the story of this very enticipated drama-"Boys over Flowers"

Kamsahamida

PinkStichesOfHeart <3-

ps. I've made a small change in this chapter. As it seems to be a little off character for some characters. Hope you like it.