Teaser

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

Dear readers, I'm really sorry to say this but I can't update as frequently as when I first started this story any more. I'll have to- must to go in to the exam mood as a very important exam is coming my way. I have no promises that I can make. But I will try to make an effort to update every three months. If I couldn't , well… I'll try. Since 3 months all more is a very long time I'll make sure the chapter is longer then before. I've thought of giving up on this story because reality calls. But my co-author forbids me, so oh well I'll make sure I make myself to write and study at the same time. So feel free to comment or message me to be faster in updating.  Really sorry and thank you for reading my little story - The continuous story of the Boy's over Flowers (hexagon). By the way below my author's note is a little teaser of  the next part of the story. It wrote in some the Character's POV for the later part. Each POV were not placed in order of events.

Kamsahamida<3*

PinkStichesOfHeart

 

Woo Bin

"Hey Bro." I called out casually by habit. I carefully walked into the dimly-lit workshop. My footsteps echoing off the floor and bouncing off the sound proof walls.  I stopped, to looked around the workshop for Yi Jung while tapping my toes on the wooden floor with my hands on my hip. "Where has the aesaekki gone to! Aish! Hasn't he been sulking in his workshop all day the last time I was here? Tsk tsk." I thought in disagreement. My eyes instinctively wondered at the sight of the workshop, to my surprise this place looked like as if a gangster has been living in here. One-third of the artworks that's on the wooden shelves were broken, there were beer bottles lying around the floors, wooden benches and tables. A sudden movement alerted me. A pair bare feet in grey trousers came out under one of the long wooden tables shifting slightly. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

" What is he doing now?" I sighed under my breath in a pained expression, fingers reached up to the breach of my nose instinctively.

"Yah.Yi Jung." I called out, my hand  walking across the fine workshop to the table, kneeling down to get a view of him.

Yi Jung replied with a soft grunt.

Grabbing his wrist, pulling them to make him sit up , I sighed again " Hey come on. You don’t look like the Old Ceramic Playboy of F4 that I know." Another grunt from his so called "playboy" friend. I involuntary exhaled through my nose. "That's it." I said determinedly and grab my phone and called the bartender at our usual place.

-------------------------------------------------

Ga Eul

"Ga Eul shi, Annyeong." someone greeted through the darkness.

I looked up from the records of the children I've been teaching ,"Lee Kyung shi." I smiled almost immediately .

"How have you been? Without me here. You are working overtime again?"

"With you gone for 2 months, you think I can just finish all the work by myself? Of course I have to work overtime."

"Ga Eul shi. I meant it seriously, stop doing overtime. It's not like you need the money or you are distracting yourself from something. If you continue being like this, I'm going get you fired." Lee Kyung Shi replied jokingly.

"Arraso. Arraso. Just two more hours." I raised up my hand showing the two sign.

"Very good. Since…" he trailed off pausing. "mmh. Since what? How come you stopped?" I looked up at him slightly raising my eyes to stare at his blank face that’s looking down on the table at something. After a moment of his blankness I started to touch up the works of my students that's scatted across the long table. "er- mmh- I was just saying- " he started but…  I thought, "I have to tell them to put their works properly, but before that - well its more work for me." then I started focusing.  Since I really need some entertainment , Me, your Sunbae is going to distract you from your work in the middle of the dead night."

I started pouting and whining hoping that he would take in to accord that he would not disturb me "Hey, I came in to this school to work in the same month. You're not my Sunbae!"

"What ever you say Ga Eul shi." he smiled cheekily raising his eyebrows before starting to play with my hair.

------------------------------------------------------

So Min

Min Na and I are alone in my messy bedroom chatting. Which was just like our routine since we were young. It would be most likely be her talking about her so called "Boyfriends" or "soul mates" or "husbands" and it will be me listening and replying like "yes", " Uh Huh", "What!", "No way" or "WOW". So there you have it, our hang out.

Well that was that, until she started this conversation:

" Let me tell you all of these boys... or should I say all males on this earth are territorial, I mean seriously territorial, " emphasizing the word 'territorial' "er ... just like animals... well we are animals too." she raised an eyebrow wisely. " Even vampires are very protective of their mate, isn't it? how Ed- " I cut her off "Twilight again? " she looked at me piercingly.

My only reply, "Obviously. "

And she continues by rolling her eyes.  "Ahm, moving on-"Me cutting her off again "Wait." She turned looking at me straight in the eyes. I kinda have a feeling she's getting annoyed. 

"I just want to ask... how are really they territorial? I really don't understand. " I asked half-heartedly.

She puzzled awhile then "ermmm.  Let's say. errr-    Sports!" she hit the pillow "Yes sports. So Min, so why do guys likesports or online computer games? " she stopped expecting for my answer."Oh, by the way Kyu Hyun is a gamer if You don’t know. No obviously you don’t. Oh-  don’t mind, just- just-, answer the question."

Just when I'm about to answer she whined "Sigh,  So Min you are really no help. " the look on her face was as if I'm pathetic. "It's because they like to win. They like the feeling of being better! stronger! Than their opponent! So," She stopped abruptly raising right brow before continuing-" therefore when someone challenges them, they'll start to get territorial and fight for their pride. Thus, outside there, are  lots of guys would automatically have a inference that a man should be the one protecting and looking after the females." she answered her own question.

"Er- so why are You telling me all these?" I ask with a confused expression on. "Oh. My. God. All these time I was talking you were not thinking at all." She said giggling. I thought with sarcastic  " What do you want me to think? Isn't it just all the same?"

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Yi Jung

"Ga Eul yang. Please stop making me suffer and come to me" I know I've said this before but I'm dead serious !"

"You said 'that's why i dislike innocence like you' so why are you still bothering me?" Ga Eul replied with dignity.

"But- That's last time. I didn't want to hurt you. No. I never will want to hurt you! Please. Please give me a chance to make amendments. Please." I pleaded, tears were already threatening to  flow down my cheeks.

"Can't you go back. Back to your normal player life. And never see me again - huh? Really Gomada Yi Jung . For letting people like me feel that there is even a possibility, a little possibility that in this world that someone would like us. If without you players, maybe everyone like me could have died of loneliness," Ga Eul was on the verge of tears by the time she started talking. "Even though , we'd end up hurt and sad. I'm glad that I knew you Yi Jung. " continued Ga Eul while trying to smile at him but tears were already trickling down her cheeks.

Ga Eul

I kept looking at the cement floor, not even dared to look at Yi Jung. He must be smiling now, that I had such a great effect from him.

"Alright now that I had told you my true feelings. I think is time for me to go." I stand up straight trying to adjust my emotions.

Yi Jung

"No" I whispered . I've heard this conversation before. "NO!" I shouted repeating the same word again. I shouted on the top of my voice not caring about the people that are looking at me, as I walk in large steps towards her "I. WILL. NOT. LET. YOU. LEAVE. ME. ANYMORE!"

 

-----------------------------------

Jan Di

"I don’t know why but I just can't stop- stop- crying." I lowered my face in my palms . I felt his warm hands hold my wrist and pulled them away from my face. I can't see his face properly due to the gushing tears from my eyes.

Something white wiped the tears away on my cheeks and the tears become less. Soon after I looked at my hands, not knowing what to do.

After some thought, I came up with the idea that he may be arguing with himself if he's going to leave me here alone since I'm taking too much of his sleep. Just thinking about it makes me winced in pain of loneliness and lost.

I was so lost in my head that I only heard him say "ll -I'll make you stop crying." and felt he tighten the his hold on my wrist. One of the strong arms released my wrist gently. His hand held onto the side of my neck and pushed my head straight. He was staring in to my eyes with an determined gleam.

 

He repeated again: " I will make you stop crying."

 

And then every thing just stopped.

I could hear my heart beating furiously against my ear.

 My eyes were widen to the largest in shock.

He was so close to me.

His nose was pressed on my the inner side of my cheek, just next to my nose.

 And soft. Soft.  His… his soft lips were  pressed against my  lips… Then my oxygen was cut off.

---------------------------------------------------------

Lee Na Yeon

" Please I really like you, can't you give me a chance? I know about our company's relationship with yours. I'm not pressuring you to marry me but can you please give me a chance? Just a day. Please. After that I won't bother you any more ."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oooooo a lot is going to go on for the next part. So what have you interpreted from this teaser? Comment them below! You may want to guess who or what the characters are talking to or talking about.

Had someone found a good boy to be with?

                       Had someone finally man up to be true to his feelings after so many years?

Had someone got himself into trouble?

                     Had the doors of chances been opened to her ?

Had someone went back to being the "old" him?

Kamsahamida<3*

PinkStichesOfHeart

**Aesaekki is a name people call a guy in a disrespectful way. I'm not sure if this is accurate, I've used Google translate. So if any readers know this phrase or it's not the right pronunciation or term please let me know. I don't want to mistaken anyone if I've used the wrong word.

Kyu Hyun is a member of Super Junior.