Rules

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

 

"Ga Eul ah let's go on a date." Yi Jung said after a pause. Ga Eul couldn't believe it, did she even hear it correctly? "Yi Jung sunbae actually asked me out on a date?!" Her head swirled with the words "Yi Jung Sunbae. Go on a date. Yi Jung Sunbae. Go on a date" like a mantra.

She looked up and saw Yi Jung's serious face staring down at her, not the kind of seductive or cheeky faces she saw him give to other women in the past. It was as if her wish 4 years ago, finally came true. Unknowingly, a smile creeped onto her face along with the thought of going out with the man she adored for so long.

"Ga Eul?" Yi Jung called, confused and nervous by why the woman in front of her remained silent at his offer. "Did she not want to go out with me? But the smile on her face meant that she liked it, right?" 

 

"Am I dreaming?" Ga Eul asked herself, still recovering from the shock of her companion's words. However, as the rational part of her mind came back to her, so did her anger. "Yi Jung sunbae.... At the moment, I do not have a boyfriend that has cheated on me and for me to get revenge on. So why are you suggesting we go on a date?"

 

"N-no. I mean... let's go on a real date." Yi Jung replied after getting the unexpected answer from Ga Eul.

 

"Yi Jung sunbae. I have 3 rules that I abide to when it comes to dating." Ga Eul took a deep breath to contain her emotions and continued.

 

"1. I don't date rich guys"

 

"2. I don't date bad guys"

 

 

 

 

"3. I don't date So Yi Jung."

 

"If you have nothing more to say, I will go now. Bye Yi Jung sunbae.", trying very hard to not break down, Ga Eul hoped that Yi Jung would not try to stop her, as she could not bear to keep her feelings contained any longer. "Chu Ga Eul! You Can Do It! Just Walk away from him. Walk! No, Run!" thought Ga Eul, while trying very hard to prevent the tears in her eyes from falling down.

 

Although Yi Jung had considered the possibility of being rejected, he could not believe the words that came out of Ga Eul's mouth. "What have I done to Ga Eul? Me, the coward that failed to stop her 4 years ago at this exact location from leaving me, and the cruel man that resulted to her ultimate defense against men. But then again, for such a innocent and nice girl like her, I can't deny that I am relievd that she had those rules to protect herself from men like me..."

 

While Yi Jung was lost in his own thoughts, Ga Eul was walking faster and faster down the hard cement stairs. Her 3-inch creamy pink coloured high heels making clocking sounds while she rushed down the stairs. When Yi Jung finally came back to reality, he realised that Ga Eul was practically running down the stairs to escape from him.

 

"Yah! Ga Eul Stop!" Yi Jung called after her, worrying that she might fall at the dangerous speed she was going, but it was too late. Ga Eul had lost her footing and slipped on a step. By the time Yi Jung reached Ga Eul, she had already sat herself up on the stairs.

 

"Are you okay? Are you hurt? " Yi Jung asked frantically. "I-I'm fine..." Ga Eul replied,focusing her eyes on her feet, trying to hide the tears on her cheeks from the man in front of her. "Why did I have to be so careless? Now instead of running away from him, I need him to save me once again. Stupid Chu Ga Eul, why can't you do anything right!"

 

However, despite Ga Eul's efforts to hide her tears, Yi Jung had already noticed it as soon as he was in front of her. Guessing that she was in a lot of pain from  her fall, he scanned her body to find out where exactly she was hurt. It wasn't hard to find out that she hurt her ankle from the redness and slight swelling of it. "Let me carry you. Seems like you hurt your ankle." Yi Jung suggested to her while moving in front of her, going into a crouching position to let Ga Eul climb on his back.

 

"N-no! I'm fine. I can walk by myself." She tried to use the railings beside her to support herself to stand with her right leg, as her left ankle  was excruciatingly painful for her to even move her left feet. However, she could not balance herself with just one leg with the heels she was wearing, thus resulting to her falling agian, flat on her bum, back to the same position where she had fell the first time.

 

"HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO BE ABLE TO WALK WITH AN ANKLE LIKE THAT WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN STAND PROPERLY?!" Yi Jung questioned loudly-shouting as he was starting to get irritated by Ga Eul's stubbornness of rejecting anything that was related to him, So Yi Jung.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The F3 plus Geum Jan Di are in a sophisticated polish restaurant with plushy white chairs. Expensive ornate crystal fixture suspended from the ceiling above the velvet clothed table with 5 chairs there but only 4 was occupied.

 

"Where the hell is Yi Jung? We have this dinner to welcome him back!"the red-faced Jun Pyo said angrily at his friends- Ji Hoo, Woo Bin and Jan Di

 

"Yo! Jun Pyo Chill! Maybe there's a traffic jam." Woo Bin suggested.

 

Ji Hoo still look calm as ever under the dim-lit chandeliers even though Jun Pyo's constant change of mood said,

 

"Now, the traffic in Seoul is unpredictable."

 

"It has been two hours since the time we agreed to meet up! How can I calm down!" shout out Jun Pyo, causing every waiter to turn and look in their direction.

 

"Yah! Goo Jun Pyo! Shut UP!" Jan Di yelled from her seat staring up at Jun Pyo.

 

"Ah, mianhae" Jandi stood up and bowed to everyone, feeling embarrassed. "Can you lower your volume! It's very embarrassing!"Jan Di scolded Jun Pyo after sitting back down and punching his arm.

 

Eventhough the restraunt do not have any other customers then themselve. But the waiters are also looking at them.

 

"They are still bickering. I wonder how are they suppose to have children after they're married. " Woo Bin thought darkly trying to hold back his laughter.

Next to me Ji Hoo suddenly spoke "Wait, Jun Pyo, Jan Di! keep quiet!","Talk, Yi Jung." he then said into his phone.

Jun Pyo started again just by hearing Yi Jung's name "What! He called! Let me take the call!"

"SHUT UP!" All of us yelled together at the same moment at Jun Pyo, which left him silent.

"let's go." Ji Hoo spoken after a few moment of Jun Pyo's awkward silence.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Pain! What are you doing!" the scream of this voice filled the dimly-lit workshop.

Ga Eul held her left ankle protectively with her bruised scratched palms.

"Aish. I don't know how to do this!" He said while throwing the packet of ice on the hard wooden ground. Yi Jung stand up to reach for his phone while drying his hands from his shirt.

 

"Yeobusayo? Oh, Ji Hoo it's me."

"-ree to meet! Yes. Wait, Jun Pyo, Jan Di! keep quiet!", "Talk, Yi Jung."

"Can you come over to my place? Ga Eul had sprained her ankle and I don't know what to do about it."

"Oh Ok, I'm coming now! What he called? Let me ta…"

*too. Too.too.too*

 

"I've called Ji hoo He's coming over right now." He said as he walk back to his original position kneeling at Ga Eul's feet while Ga Eul sits on the bench He picked up the ice pack and secure it on her ankle.

"Yah! Don't touch me!" she shouted at Yi Jung

"I'm just trying to help you keep it from being swollen." He replied trying to keep a calm expression on his face.

 

Yi Jung yelled in his mind "Is it very pain Ga Eul yang? How can you be so not careful?!".

How he wished he could scold Ga Eul for her clumsiness but he still held back himself. "Are you even in the position of scolding her? Yi Jung!" he reminded himself. Looking at her tear-stained face he felt so helpless, he couldn't find a thing that he could do for her.

 

I turned my head looking around Yi Jung's work shop; the towering shelves, the long wooden tables and the beautiful art works. All have not been changed these 4 years. I touch the smooth surface of the wooden bench I've been seating on. It's the same bench I've seated on many years ago with the drunken Yi Jung lying on my lap unconsciously my then ceramic teacher's name. By the thought of it makes me felt sick of how stupid I was back then. I stared at Yi Jung's serious face as he was applying pressure with the ice pack on my ankle . " He still look the most handsome when he's concentrating his mind on something just like when I used to came here and found him doing his ceramic masterpieces. "Am I that handsome?" his distant voice asked in my head. "Ga Eul wake up." Yes. Ga Eul wake up. I have to wake up from all my hurting memories. "GA EUL! WAKE UP!" I was startled by this voice. It's so familiar this loud ingenuous voice.

"Jan Di. It's okay. I can take a examine her ankle even she's dreaming." Jan Di? Oh Jan Di. Where did Jan Di come from?

 

JiHoo

"How can she stand this strain of her feet? She still could daydream, or should I say night-dream since it's already 8 pm. Jan Di ah, yours friend's really… I have no words for her. "

 

Ga Eul immediately snapped out of her fantasies. In front of her was a bunch of silhouette of people blocking out the shocking bright light that came from the ceiling. Stable gentle hands were handling her ankle.

 

 

She looked down and saw Ji Hoo's head looking down at her ankle."Sunbae."

"Ao Ga Eul you wake up already?" He lifted his head up to face her with a smile teasingly.

Ga Eul blushed ferociously immediately thinking that she could even space off in such a tense atmosphere.

"Long time no see Sunbae…e…e…e…….Ahhhhhhhh" she said but continued with a scream.

"Is it really painful?" Ask Ji Hoo calmly totally not affected by Ga Eul's ear-piercing scream.

"Yea…a" replied Ga Eul nodding with a frown above her bright eyes that are filled with tears.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*smile* I updated!! This my special gift for all of you who had commented and subscribed!! ^.^!

And also i know that the Ga Eul lovers may be crying and asking me "Why? PinkStichesOfHeart wants to let my Ga Eul feel so much pain?!" Well, let me tell you "No Pain No Gain." ha ha. You will have to continue reading to know what is she going to gain in chapter three.

Please the slient readers, let me know how is my story!! Good or Bad just let me know!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeee! If not i won't update regularly.

Believe me. I will not update if there is no comments. Even though how i want to share the story with all of you, i will not update if there is not at least 5 more good or bad comments before next friday. Please let me share the story slient readers.

Thank You all the subscribers and people who commented.

Thank you:

missmarydelryan

Daragon22
jlynne
yoseobforever
wonderbang_is_great
KINNEYTAYLOR6
dollhouse12

And others if i did not mentioned your name.

Happy Friday!! ^.^

PinkStichesOfHeart <3*