Blush

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

The grand mansion of Goo Jun Pyo's family had looked like a palace. Shiny polished marble floors, expensive antic furniture, beautiful  flower garlands ,huge crystal chandeliers, and maids that wore special uniforms. Once Jan Di had been forced to wear when she worked as Goo Jun Pyo's personal maid.

"Seriously, why are we here?" Jan Di asked as he pulled her into the grand living room of the Goo's residents.

"We will have to take care of the bump on your head first. Right?" He informed as he walked pass the living room without even looking at Jan Di.

Jan Di hurried to reach the same level as him as he walked so quickly towards his room.

As both of them were about to reach the floor where Jun Pyo's room is located, they met two persons.

The owners of the Goo residents and all the companies, buisnesses, workers. Both parents of Goo Jun Pyo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YiJung

I grabbed her immediately to cut out the heart tearing sight. My arms surrounded her. 

"All right. All right. It's okay. Please calm down." I assure her gently first then said the last sentence seriously.

 

GaEul

Calm down what? Fine! Lets see what's up his sleeves.

I murmured against his wet T-shirt (Did he just washed his hair in the middle of the night?) covered strong shoulder "Why are you on the bed?" slowly calming myself.

He chuckled "You took my bed away."

"Then why are you hugging me-e"

"Ga Eul please can you just go to sleep? I'm so so so tired. I still have to work on my project tomorrow." He s her waist tighter.

Actually I'm really and seriously  tired due to all the increase in classes and all this shock. Even before he startled me.

I'm already going to fall asleep.

 

But it's only in the matter of time that tiredness consumes Ga Eul.

 

I stared a her beautiful face that was distorted by a frown between her eye browns. Like a beautiful painting that was slashed with a knife at the corner.

 

I kissed her forehead slowly to dissolve the frown before holding her in my arms tighter.

 

 "I'm sorry" I whispered in to the silently lonely cold room.

And drift of to sleep.

 

Tears trickled down his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahnyeonghasayo Madam" Jan Di greeted her soon-to-be mother-law with respect that his mother did not deserved.  Goo Jun Pyo's mother still looked the same with frese make-up long dark coloured dress topping it up with obvious expensive jewelry- A a large oval  diamond that is supported tiny carefully cut emeralds earrings on her ears and a vintage diamond necklace that go's around her neck like the lace of her long flowing dress.

Next to her was a weak man as she could tell by the way Jun Pyo's mother was holding his arm as if to support him.

"Appa." Goo Jun Pyo greeted the man

"Appa?" Jan Di repeated in her mind. A blast of confusion shot through her. The man that is standing right before her was the uncle that she had spent hours and months talking to, telling him her day or reading a story to him in a hospital next to his bed.

"Jan Di ya. This is my father." "Appa, this is Jan Di that I had told you about that last time." Jun Pyo smiled widely , happy to introduce his girlfriend/fiancée- soon to be wife to his father.

 

"Ahnyeong-Ah-Ahnyeonghasayo sir."I  strutted wide eyed anxiously.

"Arasso Jun Pyo. So this is the famous Geum Jan Di that my son liked so much. Ahnyeonghasayo. I'm Jun Pyo's Appa." Goo Jun Pyo's father smiled at me showing his winkers at the end of both his eyes and two dimples just like the same that Goo Jun Pyo had.

 

"Oh, Appa I wanted to ask you about the" Lee Kim's cooperation"'s project with us and the upgrading of our The Shinhwa shopping center" Jun Pyo notified his dad. But then he continued after taking a look at Jan Di."I mean I will discuss it with you after I have to taken care of Jan Di." and grinned embarrassed that he forgotten about Jan Di.

 

He continued walking to his room after informing his dad. But I still couldn't move my legs due to the shock.

"Are you coming" Jun Pyo whipped his head back looking at me confused.

 

"Arraso arraso." I shouted to him. "I will go first, sir and madam . Kamsahamida."  greeted hastily  to both the owners of this house not meaning to be un respectful and rushed on the as fast as her short legs could bring her.

 

"Come on palli palli," Jun Pyo rushed me in to his room striding.

"Sit down" he instructed putting as much as authority  in to his voice.

 I did what he said slowly sinking in to a extremely comfortable one person  brown leather TV couch and reach for the button that lets the back lower back. Just like the last time this couch did what I wanted it to do sinking back, making my neck feel like lying on feathers.

 

Just then a freezing cold feeling shot to my forehead just like someone suddenly push my head in to a bucket full of ice cold water. "Ahhhh" I screamed together with my body straightening  up naturally to find out what happened .

 

But I found…

 

Goo Jun Pyo's face just a few inches from mine looking thoughtfully at me. "Just lie back and stay still." He said softly. I was stunned at first but then when I realised what he is trying to do, I'd just followed what ever he wanted me to do. He was applying pressure on my forehead to prevent it from swelling.

"Why don't you be careful?" he asked absentmindedly  while working on my forehead.

"You kept hurrying and pulling me." I whispered quietly trying really hard to control myself from screaming out loud from the pain. Also frowning due to the pain and feeling the of being accused injuring myself.

"I know. But we are already late." he said firmly followed by putting down the ice pack on the silver tray with a 'tump!',  on a also must be really expensive side table that has gold coloured paint painted on the rims on the top which is next to the wooden chair he was sitting on.

 

I looked at her in the eye. Seeing a always and ever strong Geum Jan Di that I loved. There is nothing in my life is better than seeing her again.

"But seriously where are we going before I hit my head?" Jan Di asked innocently confused.

"Well, that's a secret." I grin childishly despite myself ,"You will find out next time." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dim-sunlight shine through the closed windows. I felt around my body. Why Omma did not open the windows? It's spring . It's so beautiful outside the window of my minute room during spring. Most of the times I could see a cheery blossom tree at our neighbour's  courtyard that I had planted with them when I was three-years-old. As my family could not afford to buy a house that has a courtyard. The cheery blossom only bloom during the Spring.

I sit up yawning and rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand and whined" Omma! I want strawberry milk."

But it was not my mother that replied me.

"Strawberry milk ? I don't have but there's orange juice in the fridge. Help yourself." The mocking voice came from out from the door.

"So Yi Jung" my mouth whispered voluntarily reminded me.

"Aish." I groaned as the past night's memory fly back in to my head. My hair bounce around as I scratch my head messing up my already untidy long hair. Through my fringe I saw a So Yi Jung walk through the door.

He's wearing a dirty canvas apron that looks like its dipped on mud water for 7 days before wearing it over a long sleeve cotton grey t-shirt with the sleeves pulled up to his elbow and long baggy pants- His pajamas.

His using a wet cloth cleaning his mud coated hands. He flashed his signature smile as soon as he found me looking like a weak seedling in extremely large clothes and messy hair.

I felt faint, I had trained myself these years not to feel anything from him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! This is the long waited chapter 5!

I know i'm late again. So don't start. I manage to write a longer chapter for you guys!

These days i have less and less ideas for this story but not to worry i am forcing my mind to turn to imagination mode. Really hope something could pop up! ^.^ But i also may hae more time to update these few weeks.

I had put up a note on my wall. I think maybe no body have seen it. So i'd just put it here. The note saays that i may not could reply your questions on the comment or may not beable to see your comments because of my stupid computer. So if you have any burning questions to ask me or share please do not be afraid to voice it out or should i say post it out on my wall.

And... I'm really happy that i thought of the scene for THE SOEUL couple beceause this is what excactly should happen in the drama. But that's too good to be true. -_-*

Please comment subscribe or add me as friend!

Kamsahamida!

PinkStichesOfHeart<3-

P.S i'm going to make the poster by myself. So fingers crossed!