Date? Maybe not

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

GaEul

He approached me with a sly grin. His dominated features of his handsome face could be seen with the dimly-lit light coming from the simple orange decorative table lamp next to the bed on the small bed side table. He had switched off the all the lights in the workshop.

I push myself back until I am stopped by the corner of the cold light brown coloured wooden wall.

He reached the bed and leaned forward to me with a unchanged expression. For a split second, I had thought I'd looked like a baby bird ready to be eaten by a large sharp eagle. I quickly pulled the pillow which is now next to my lap, up to cover my face.

 YiJung

I smirk just by seeing how innocent she was. I reached the comforter and tugged from the bed to lay it on the wooden floor next to it.

"I will now go and bathe." I informed her.

 GaEul

"Breathe, Ga Eul. Ah. Hoo. Ah. Hoo. He's not going to do anything to you just like what Ji Hoo Sunbae has promised. Ok now go to sleep Ga Eul." I told myself. "Okay, now try to sleep, Ga Eul" I continued.

 

I toss and the bed, but I still couldn't fall  asleep. I sat up, fustrated. Soon I noticed what had been the problem; I don't have a blanket to cover my legs. That's the reason why I felt so insecure and it's still cold even though the heater's on. "Nevermind, just sleep" I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I still can't sleep. I stared at the bathroom door, it led a stream of light into the room through the gap of the door, water splashing inside.

I tried to listen the beat of it and focused on my breathing trying to calm down, but it's not working. I can't stand it! I'm really dead tired but my body just won't go to sleep. I slowly slip my hand down the bed until I touch something soft and warm.

I tugged hard on the heavy fabric. It was difficult, I'm afraid I would worsen the strain of my ankle. But still managed to pull the comforter up on the bed with struggle. Then it was laid gently over my body.

Finally, I could sleep in ease.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JanDi

Jan Di asked Jun Pyo "Where are we going?".

"Hurry up! Geum Jan Di we are late!" Jun Pyo

 

He pulled me in to his blazing red shiny sports car.

My head accidentally hit the roof of the lotus. "Ouch! Yah Goo Jun Pyo!!!" I cringed.

"What-t. Geum Jan Di. Why are you still outside??!!" Jun Pyo climb out of the driver seat and slammed the side door to see what happened.

 JunPyo

When I've walked around my car Jan Di had already sat on the car seat with her white heels on the road's black cement ground. "What happened?" I asked when I saw her massaging the top of her head.

"What is it?" I've asked again when I bend down to look at her.

"I bumped my head on your car."

"What? Did you scratch anything? Is the roof spoiled?" He said while touching the top of his lotus.

"Ya! Goo Jun Py-o-ah-ah-What are you doing!" Jan Di wanted to scold Jun Pyo for being in such a hurry and cause her to be injured but was stopped when he kissed her forehead.

"Nothing in particular. Let's go take care of your head." And went back to his seat and drove off.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YiJung

I walked out from the bathroom from a refreshing shower. My hair still stuck to my head.  To my confusion, I couldn't see my 'bed' anywhere on the floor.

I've walked over, to my surprise, Ga Eul was wrapped up in a cocoon of comforter. I smiled sweetly finding it ridiculous that it seems that every single minute thing she do I will find it cute. It had been very long ago that I could be so near to her.

 

GaEul

I could feel that the small single bed creaked due to some addition of pressure.

"Mmmm" I sigh. And drift back in- to dreamland again.

Wow, this is such a wonderful place! The whole green field made grass smelled just like fresh cucumbers that ends only at the horizon. I wore a beautiful dress that has a long trailing long white silk skirt. Orange Tulips started to bloom out from thin air. This is just like my very own fairytale that I had not been to for a long time.

All these made me thought of one person. Not just anyone but that one person.  My heart immediately ached. Why? Do I have to think of that devil in my fairytale. Oh right. There is always a bad guy in every fairytale from Snow White to Sleeping Beauty (Author's personal fav).

 

In my story there's So Yi Jung.

 

At that very moment the view of the greenery and flowers slowly  blurred out of sight. I was seeping into darkness. I could feel that my neck and shoulder are wet? Even though the' fairy land' is gone, surprisingly I still could smell cucumbers.

I turned absentmindedly, then facing the most beautiful face in the universe.

My eyes were so wide, they were threatening jump out of their sockets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Where are we going?" Jan Di asked as they drove down the single dark road with thick trees at the both sides.

 

" It's not been really long. Just 4 years. How can you forget my home?" Jun Pyo replied

"What? Your home? Have you relocated?"

Jun Pyo grinned remising the past " Oh right. Every time I brought you here you are mostly unconscious"

"Ya. It's was you who made me or caused me to be unconscious!" Jan Di's yell filled the slick modern interior of the Lotus.

"Yes. I know." Jun Pyo replied seriously before looking into Jan Di's eyes. "That's why we're here now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YiJung

"ahHHHHHHH!!!!!" I heard screaming that were threatening  to bust through my ear drum.

 

"What. What?! Is there a fire?!!" I wake from my very uncomfortable rest , physically but from heaven mentally.

 

"What what are YOU doing here??!!!!" Ga Eul screamed again trying to get a respond out of Yi Jung.

 

After I had found out what's the matter. I saw the frighten Ga Eul was trying to retreat from me even though the wall had not allowed it. There she was hugging her legs with knees right under her chin. Wide accusing eyes pierced through me.

 

I've grabbed her immediately to cut out the heart tearing sight. She ended in my arms horizontally, me hugging her.

 GaEul

What-t-t is he doing??!!! Ji Hoo Sunbae promised me!! 

 

"All right. All right. It's ok. Please calm down." He assure me gently first then said the last sentence seriously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Chapter 4!

With a blink of an eye, this week had passed. I even need my fellow co-author to remind me yesterday that i needed to update. Sorry. *embarressed* Hope i'm not too late. -^.^-''

There is no veryyyy longgggg author's note so please enjoy my new update! *Bows*

Kamsahamida! & Sorry(forgot how to spell in Korean, can anyone remind me?"

PinkStichesOfHeart <3-

P.s. Please comment-subscribe or add me as a friend ^.^

P.s.s If what i wrote was a drama. When Yi Jung hugged Ga Eul i will definately shout out "OMG!" infront of the TV. Really wished i could see Boys Over flower 2. Too bad, it's not going to happen so now i'm imagining it myself. *sighs*