Invitation

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

 

Invitation

You are invited to Shinhwa's Cooperations' Managing director Goo Jun Pyo welcome back party

Event: Welcome back!

Date: 20 April

Time: 7.30pm

 

I put this fancy invitation on top of the large pink velvet box that was tied up with a smooth blue ribbon.

"Ottokeh?" I whispered to myself. "Should I go? If I went I would have to face him again. If I don't go, I would embarrass Jan Di" I thought to myself

One week passed after receiving the invitation. Ga Eul has managed to avoid Yi Jung for the time being.

After their last encounter, Ga Eul did not want to see Yi Jung again.

Fearing that her feelings for him will déjà vu.

Fortunately, her leg was still recovering, thus she is on medical leave, another chance for her to avoid him. But Ga Eul knows that avoiding his calls and messages is not enough. "Today, I will have to see him for sure."

But Ga Eul had a plan, she intended to just show up at the party for a little while. Just enough time to meet up with Jan Di and Jun Pyo Sunbae to give them my regards and pass them my present for them. All this time, she had to take a lookout for 'him' and not letting 'him' see me. "I know it's risky but I had to gamble on this." Ga Eul thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night time soon came. Ga Eul paced slowly and unwillingly into the large chestnut coloured laminated wooden doors of the ballroom that lead to the party she dreaded to go.

Ga Eul wore the dress that Jan Di had sent to her in the expensive box .She did not want to disappoint Jan Di. Ga Eul felt like a felt like princess, it's been a long time since she was able to wear such expensive and beautiful dresses.  She held the present she brought tighter, her hands started to sweat and her breathing started to become uneven as she saw the arch above her that was filled with coiling gold leaves .

Soothing and calm music filled with chattering of the  guests dressed formally clouding around.  The mop and the music helped to calmed Ga Eul down a little.

The ball room of this 5 star-hotel that held only the rich's and the famous' lustrous  functions and events. The interior was set up a theme of Greek empire with white and gold cloth covered tall tables for people to chat and have some special transparent gold-yellowish coloured cocktails filled in martini glasses topping of gold flakes and a gold edible leaf for decoration that waiters dressed in full white tuxedoes or white mini dresses with Greek design are giving out while going around the ballroom.

As I walk through the crowd I've picked up some murmuring:

"… … ich family is she from?" 

"Wow, she's so good looking!"

" She look like a fairy… …"

"You think she know Jun Pyo siss…?"

"Yeobo, go find out which family she's from. Maybe son would like her…"

Looking a round I saw guys in mostly black and white coloured tuxedoes' eyes ogling and well-groomed ladies shooting jealously stares both at my direction.

I frantically looking around hoping to spot someone that I recognised. I tried not to attract any attention from the people around, but it seems really difficult. Everybody was watching me. Like I was a alien from a undiscovered planet. Was my skirt accidentally ripped off by the door when the hem had stuck to it?

"Ani. Ani Ga Eul." I whispered to myself trying to be convince that they are not looking at me.

Then I finally saw a extremely familiar back view of a guy in grey cotton tuxedo with a few beauties giggling together cheekily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo." a lady smiling sweetly came to approach me and bowed. She wore a very simple pearl white coloured evening gown what people may have called it a mermaid dress. A strapless heart shape top showing off her nice semi-tanned shoulders, tight fitting emphasizing on her model-like body curves until her knee when the hem abruptly flared out making it look like a mermaid's tail. With a well kept face beautiful face with minimum make-up or is it make up? And pulled up her long shiny hair in to a high ponytail. She do indeed look like a very convincingly real mermaid.

I replied un uneasily "Ahnyeonghasae-yo". Finding her quite intimidating; I didn't knew what to say.

"I just wanted to know if you knew Jun Pyo shi very well? I saw you with his friends together most of the time, since I have stepped into this party." she asked with a tint of pinkness  across her cheek, and smiled showing her teeth and her single eye lids disappearing. Clearly she was embarrassed.

"Well, I don't know how exactly how do you mean by very well but I knew him for quite a few years." I replied matter-of-factly.

"It's good enough. I just want to ask if do Jun Pyo like girls like my type?"

"Why do you asked?"

"Cause just now when I'm introduced to him by my parents, he showed a certain interest in me and by the look at him, how he smiles,  acts, and his looks I'd really like him. I really wanted to confirm if he really is interested in me." She answered softly still being quite shy.

"I'm really not in that kind of position to answer this kind of question." I replied light-headed not knowing that I felt slight spinning in my head.

"but generally I think most guys will be interested in you since you have a model body and being totally beautiful just like a goddess."

"Thank you very much!" she chirpped happily clapping her hands together in front of her chest.", my mother told me that at the start of the party that I'm going to be the future wife of Shinhwa's Goo Jun Pyo. Which sounded so unbelievable. Now with your confirmation I can finally believe it." I felt faint adding on.

"What's your nameeonni? Can I be your friend? Nice to meet you! I'm Lee Na Yeon daughter of the 'Lee Kim's ' cooperation. I help out at my father there as a jewelry fashion designer."

"Oh nice to me-et you too I'm Geum Jan Di. As you know I knew Goo Jun Pyo quite very we-ll." Trying to smile back and forcing myself to look straight but not around as everyone started shaking and blurring.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Woo Bin sunbae sunbae.

 "Omo! What if Woo Bin sunbae inform 'him' that I am here?"

I turned hastily to my right to emerge into the crowd.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the tip of my eye I saw a very delicious beauty just turn her back on me. I can't any women slip through my hands.

I followed her hot on her heels. " Ya!" I called and pulled her elbow to stop her. She walked quite quickly. Is she trying to get away from me? OMG this is the first girl from a party that tried to get away from me. This is so going to be interesting.

The brunette had let her long and light hair down to her waist turned and immediately said "mian". But the moment she looked at me straight in the eyes. Shock pass through both our faces.

"Ga Eul?" I acknowledge confusedly.

"Ahnyeonghasayo. Woo Bin sunbae." she greeted pink faced.

What is she even doing here? Do she want Yi Jung to have a nervous break down right here in so many important people? The media, the company representatives, associates, even some royals are here. So palli palli Woo Bin think think!!! . What am I going to do?  But come to look at her she don't look like a commoner any where from top to toe. She just looks like one of us, like a daughter of a maybe wealthy fashion company.

 She wore a simple light blue silk baby doll dress that just ends above her knees adding on with 4 inch-high silver heels and a silver flower hair band on top of her head she looked like a doll that just run away from a little girl's hands.

"SunBae. SunBae!" I called him but he seems to be in his own mind. He's glazing at me in a weird expression, his examine a work of art. Not long until he snapped out of his mind and said" Ga Eul follow me now." followed by pulling me by my arm toughly. Wha-t? Is he bringing me to Yi Jung? No I can't see him now.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong Jan Di!" I smiled to Jan Di to hide my nervous state and my uneven breathing. I sigh.

Let's get this over with I can't see 'him'!

"This is my present for Jun Pyo sunbae, can you help me to pass it to him. I'm really sorry Jan Di. I know it's been a long time I'd seen you, but I really need to attend an important appointment. Tell him i said Happy Birthday" I said uneasily, worried that Jan Di would feel disappointed.

"Oh, but I haven't seen you in a very long time!" Jan Di said and pouted. "Mianhae, Jan Di! I appointment can't be postponed. Maybe we can meet up some time later? I would definitely make it up to you." I said, afraid that Jan Di could see that I was lying. "Never mind. But do you want to greet the others first, before you go?" Jan Di asked.

"I'm in a rush now, so I can't. But ahnyeong Ji Hoo Sunbae, Long  time no see!" I said, relieved. Just then, I saw two familiar heads coming towards our direction. "Omo, it's Woo Bin Sunbae and 'HIM'!" Thoughts raced through my mind and I realized that I needed to get out of here this instant.

"Oh, it's so late already! I got to rush off now!" I pretended to look at my watch and lied. Not waiting for Jan Di's reply, I started to push my way through the crowd and headed into the opposite direction of the two guys that I wanted to avoid. "Okay, bye Ga Eul! Take care!" Jan Di shouted, so that I could hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ga Eul?...  Ga Eul!" My head immediately turned to the direction where that voice came from and realised that it was Jan Di who just shouted. I followed her gaze and my eyes immediately caught a petite girl pushing through the crowd frantically.  Instinctively, I my heels and rushed  towards the girl, yelling out her name, not bothering if people are looking at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ga Eul! Chu Ga Eul!" I heard someone calling me. I turned around, curiously finding the person calling me. The first person my eyes landed on was the reason of my 'escape' now. So Yi Jung. He was coming towards me! I immediately turned around and increased my speed to get away from this party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After shouting for her for so long, she finally turned around. I saw her change of expression when she saw me; from curiosity to a flustered face.

She turned around and continued to push herself through the crowd, but this time, much faster. I knew that she was going to avoid me but I did not expect her to be 'escaping' from me like this.  Determined to confront her of her actions, I quickened my pace too and followed her.

 

After she ran out of the building, I looked up at the dark starless sky.

 

It's raining…

 

She stopped abruptly leaning back towards a light blue wall (due to the effect of the night while in the morning it's white in colour)of the exterior of the hotel. She was panting heavily and I knew that she had already reached her limit and thought that I was not following her anymore. We were out of the hotel where the rain are soaking our outfits wet sticking to our bodies.

Due to the rain drops cascading down to my eyes I can't see her expression very well ashe was recovering from her exhaustion from before, I decided that it was the right time to make my presence known. I walked up to her slowly but she still did not notice me. " Ga Eul ah… Why did you run away when you saw me?" I softly asked, hoping that she did not sense the hurt in my voice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Ahnyeong", a lady from some large rich construction company/artist/singer or some mummy's baby brat  battered her eyelids as she tried to get my attention.

"Ahnyeonghasayo." I replied with a bow and turned to leave and socialize with other guests.

"Wait. Wait. Jun Pyo Shi." She pulled my arm and stopped me.

I turned back to see her battering her eyelids again and plus an alluring smile. "She's those kind of girls that I've met a lot in America. Rich parents check. Single check. Initiative check. Beautiful check. Company twining opportunities check. If she's trying to seduce me. Wow that's a worst I've seen. So horrid  ."

"Ahnyeong. I'm "blah blah blah" do you like a dance with me?" She suggested while coming up closer to me.

"Sorr-" Before I could finish a word she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

Luck was with her, nobody even stopped us to talk to me. She kept leaning her body towards me. With all this people when can I finally see Jan Di? It just kept going on and on. The music kept going in the same rhythm and tune when is it going to change?

 

Until.

 

When a familiar voice sounded."Ya. Who are you? Why are you dancing with my ex-fiancé?? You should be with someone more suitable like the Cassanova there." That miracle said innocently pointing towards Woo Bin.

 

"What ex-fiancé? Oh how sorry ex-fiancée of Jun Pyo Siss." She let go of me and came closer to my personal miracle and whispered into her ear- "Did I made you jealous?" raising her eyebrows.

 

Then she turned around and did an 90 degree bow as she covered her chest with her hands , smiled (like she really meant it) and said "I'll see you around Jun Pyo shi." not to mention ending our meeting with a wink.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My heart is pumping, accelerating.  Why is Ga Eul pushing everything that is related to me away. I don't care if she hated me now. All I want is to change her back to her normal self 4 years ago. The cute innocent girl that kept going to my work place to just look at me. Why Ga Eul had I caused you too much hurt? By the sight of her my heart cringed. She soaked in water. Her dress clad to her body showing her curves and… I quickly took of my black Jacket and put it around her shoulders. "Ga Eul" I called trying to hide the hurt in my voice. It's good that

 it's raining, tears are starting to well up in my eyes. I can't bear to let Ga Eul see the state I'm in now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a long long long long chapter 6 !

Now i should have many hours for me to update but somehow I can't find any. I have really important things to finish. Sorry.

Now the comments had s-t-o--p-e-d. *cries* please comment!!

I'm really happy that even though this drama is quite old  there is still people that did not forget it.

Question: "Is my continued story the kind of story you aproved?"

And also i guess that all of you may know who's the "miracle" is or not so why not tell me?

I have one more subscriber! I totally jumped in joy!

Kamsahamida!

PinkStichesOfHeart<3*

P.s the next chapter is one of the extream of this fanfic. So look forward to it!!!!