News Flash

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

The next day-----

Ji Hoo

Grass Patch ah... How's your parents? - Ji hoo 5 days ago

Jan Di ?  Kenchcana? You didn't go to school for a week? Call me - Ji Hoo 5 days ago

Jan Di, where are you? – Ji Hoo 4 days ago

Oh, mian subae. For not returning your calls, I’m quite busy lately. – Jan Di 4 days ago

Kenchcana? –Ji Hoo 4 days ago

Are you free tomorrow? Haraboji wants to go fishing again. He missed you… keke… – Ji Hoo 3 days ago

Jan Di? - Ji Hoo 2 days ago

Jan Di please reply me...- Ji Hoo 2 days ago

Jan Di. We are worried... Please Call me. Please - Ji Hoo  1 day ago

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga Eul

The dark atmosphere hid his face when I tried to look up to see him. To my disappointment his broad chest obstructed my view , I dropped my head with a glum expression, as I was unable to find out what kind of mask he had on his dominant features.

Then all of a sudden, his hand which was directly next to my head started softly touching the left side of my head hesitantly. It's a first he had ever touched me since that day. His finger tips gently sliding across my hair. With a grunt , he continued by patting my head softly , then retreated hesitantly. Yet again, he moved lower to carcass the tips of my hair at my neck and shoulders, slowly. Suddenly he stopped abruptly, when he accidentally touched my skin. His touch had made me warmer. It seems as if his planning what will he do next.

My heart drummed against my ribcage. A foreign emotion came through me like a breeze. My heart swell up, I felt secure and loved for the first time.

I turned away from his hand. I just couldn't help myself from shutting my eyes while nuzzling my nose at his lap , breathing in his unique scent. The more I stayed here on this bed the more I felt like dosing of. I hugged closer to the squashy white plushy.  "No. I can't fall asleep. I need to go home." this thought came to me suddenly. Making me more alert, I shut my eyes tighter as goose bumps went through me to the ends of my toes.

His hand had moved to rest on my shoulder, his sensual fingers begin to shift from his lose t-shirt,  I'm wearing. Drawing circles on my bare shoulder.

He kept up repeating this motion then jerk when I shift both my hands back to support my body weight on the soft surface of the bed suddenly to sit up. I sat up with my back facing him. " I need to go . It's late." I whispered softly into the dark. In the blink of my eye , his hand slit from my shoulder to my wrist firmly.

"Wait." he replied softer. "Hmm?" I turned and shifted my position from cross-legged to knelling on both my knees as I turned my head back find out what did he meant by that.

"Wait."

The streets lights reflected on to his face through the window. He pushed himself up with the other hand effortlessly.

The t-shirt he was wearing stretched against his broad chest and shoulders. I blushed as soon as I realized,  I was staring. He had an un-decipherable expression on his face. His eyes bore through me. I tried to keep my eyes on his face but failed.

Then with this, his chest seem to look to look nearer.  My scared eyes moved up slowly from his neck then to his shadowed face to have my heart beat quicken the pace in this shocking marathon. I could feel and smell his minty breath on my nose. 

I tried to return the prank he apparently was initiating, but instead I was captured by his eyes. They showed a strong fascination to what he saw apparently. The voice in the back of my head panicked and kept repeating the same question " What should I do ? What should I do ?"

“What should I do!” I woke screaming, drenched in sweat. I froze for a few seconds as I sat up the bed. “It’s a dream. It’s a dream.” I chanted in my mind. I let out a big sigh as I slowly open my eyes…

author

Dispite Ga Eul’s attitude towards Yi Jung. She still had little fantasies about having someone by her side. Someone who she felt comfortable with, someone who loves her whole-heartedly for who she is and someone who could protect her. It was always her childhood dream to find the one. Her soul mate. Sub-consciously. Sub-consciously could it be that she wished Yi Jung were that person in the dream. But nevertheless she had never once admitted her attachment to that certain someone.

“Wait a minute!” I thought, confused. “Where am I? “ straining my eyes against the blinding sunlight trying to make out where am I. My hands cleached the black silk covers of the soft bed. "Such a extravagent room...'' I thought.

Author

Panic started to engulf her. She didn’t have a clue how she got here or what happened yesterday. “Hey I got you breakfast. Are eggs okay? I didn’t know what you normally eat so I kind of bought almost everything…” She jumped in fright when she heard that voice.

She jumped in fright when she heard that voice. “Ahhh…” she screamed and rush to slam the door close. “Ya. Ga Eul!” Woo Bin called thru the door. “ Who are you! Why am I here?” Ga eul screamed at the door while holding on to the door knob with as if she will fall if she don’t . “ Ya open up.” Letting out a sigh woo bin and continued calmly” At least you can change in to the hoodie I left on the bed. Are you sure you want to go back home in that?” Suddenly she became quiet.

 

Ga Eul stepped out of the bedroom with heavy steps. “Or is this the guest room?” she thought confused. Despite Ga Eul’s attitude towards Yi Jung. She still have little fantasies about having someone by her side. Someone who she felt comfortable with, someone who loves her whole-heartedly for who she is and someone who could protect her. It was always her childhood dream to find the one. Her soul mate. Sub-consciously. Sub-consciously could it be that she wished Yi Jung were that person in the dream. But nevertheless she had never once admitted her attachment to that certain someone. The television could be heard as she walked in to that unfamilar living room.

“- just in. Pictures of Shinhwa corporations' heir Goo Jun Pyo-iss had been leaked online. As you can see Mr. Goo seems to be in bed with a women beside him-“ “What the HELL!” Woo Bin yelled as he shot up from his relax position from the sofa. “,The identity of the women is currently unidentified. This would definitely be a huge blow on the stocks of Shinhwa cooperation. Mr. goo nor Shinhwa corporation had not yet commented on this scanda yet.-“ Ga Eul couldn’t believe her ears. She strained her eyes to see the pictures that was on the television screen.

“Hmm… Ga Eul ah this is ridiculous… It must be photoshopped.” He said it as though his trying to convince himself then me. He turned to shift his attention from the television to me, I suddenly feel so . Silly me, I’m totally covered up from mid thigh up by Woo Bin’s maroon hoodie. But I just can’t help but feel as if I’m exposing myself to a man. This is the first time I’ve wore such indecency clothes outside the confides of my bedroom.

Woo Bin

What the hell” I thought, dumbfounded. Did she just walked out from my bedroom dressed like she just spend the night here? Oh right she did spend the night. Ai goo you know what I mean. Like it’s not everyday a girl is dressed like that in my house.

Author

Even though being a player like Woo Bin He had never let any women into his house. Never. His house is a sanctuary from all his family and women. He didn't want that part of his life in his house. You may think that Yi Jung being the artist and all is the perfectionist in F4 but you’re wrong. Woo Bin is the real perfectionist. He just didn’t make a big commotion.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 “Yobusayo? Jan Di ya?”

“yeh Ji hoo sunbae, do you have time now? “ Jan Di sobbed quietly.

At the same time the television, channel SBS breaking news reported the same scandal that had Korea worried.

“I have time- wait are you crying? What’s wrong?” His heart felt like thousands of needles piercing into it.

“C-can I meet you some where?” She strutted.

“WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW.” Boomed Ji Hoo immediately.

Haraboji was stunned by his grandson’s sudden yell. He poked his head out of his room, confusedly.

“Ji Hoo ya , where are you going?” he asked in alarm.

His eyes followed Ji hoo darting around the living room grabbing his jacket, scarf and wallet before he stalk off without uttering a word. Turning his head, the news on the television caught his eye.

Immediately he fished out his phone and called Madam Go, Jun Pyo’s Mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After jumping off the bike, Ji Hoo searched jittery for the face that he would recognize even with his eyes closed. The dark clouds grew ominous. Thunder rolled in from the west and rain began to fall. “Jan Di where are you?!” He yelled out in frustration.

As Ji Hoo had neither a raincoat nor an umbrella, He was soon drenched to the skin.

His blond hair sticking to his face, “Sunbae… Sunbae! “ Jan Di screamed as soon as she saw him. She ran towards Ji hoo trying to get his attention, His heart is pounding so loudly in his ears that he didn’t hear her call his name.

She cried “JI HOO!” as she saw a black car speed down the road.

It swerved from left to right, overtaking many vehicles.

Puddles of water were everywhere, making the road slippery and dangerous.

Jan Di dashed towards him pulling him just in time away from the speeding car.

With a deafening crash, the car slammed into a tree.

They both slipped and fell.

Ji hoo on top of her. His nose inches from hers. Jan Di could feel his hot breath on her face.

With a flushed face she pushed him away with the strength she could muster.

As she tried to sit up from the granite road, big warm hands engulfed her. Pulling her against a wet hard chest. “Jan Di. Jan Di. Jan Di.” He chanted huskily. Holding on to her as if she was his life vest while in the vast ocean.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come here.” Woo Bin said calmly while pulling her to sit beside him on the sofa. She went obediently.

“Good girl. Now eat your breakfast while we wait for your clothes to be washed and dried. Then you can go home. Arraso?” He muttered while looking at her straight in the eyes.

“W-what? My clothes? Don’t really need to wash-,” “Do you think I’ll let you go back home with clothes that stink of alcohol and tobacco? Your parents would be delighted.” He interrupted sarcastically. “But-“ “No buts, eat your breakfast quietly. I need to rest. You lovebirds… tsk tsk…” sighed Woo Bin while pinching the area between his eyes.

“What lovebir-“ “shhhhhh…”

Woo Bin had not slept one bit that night, Right after leaving Ga Eul at his house. He went to check on Yi Hoo and spent the rest of the night drinking with Yi Jung then dumped him at the pub before coming home with breakfast to Ga Eul.

He wanted to teach Yi Jung a lesson. For not listening to his warning about letting a women dominate his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woo Bin ah you better rest well. The story had just began.

Sorry for making you guys wait. My exams had just ended on October. And i did surprisingly well ! hehe... So glad that my full blown writers block is gone. But the bad news is that I'm starting school soon. I'm so sorry. I know how it feels like to wait for authors to update and yet i made you guys wait , I'm so so sorry!

Really hope that you guys like my update! Let me know in the comments section below! Pretty please!!!!

By the way , this is a relationship mind map that I've made. Though it will be confusing at first, as the story continues it will be clearer. Thank you for your understanding.

 

Kamsahamida

PinkStichesOfHeart <3*