Butterfly effect

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

Sorry guys i've stopped updating for awhile... Now i'm back. But i can't update as fast as last time cause i've already started to get really really dormu dormu  jinca jinca busy. I will give you guys about a extimated 1 update per month? If i don't update in time pleaseeee don't bash/spam me ok? Kamsahamida komawo!

Now let's the story begins...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap...

Jan Di

Rays of sunshine shone through the window and onto the bed. I opened my eyes, finding myself in a white room. All the things are white in colour; the curtains, the fluffy pillow, the walls, the side- table and even the bed.

To my surprise that there was a glass of distilled water just next to me on the side table. I took a drink then tried to really wake up.

"Sunbae?" I've asked, my voice still deep with sleep.

 

No respond.

 

I walk out of the room confusedly but carefully finding my way. But then I smelled a familiar scent of pancakes.

 

"Ji Hoo Sunbae!!" I exclaimed happily and not to mention loudly.

" Oh Jan Di Yah." Ji Hoo looked up and gleamed my favorite bright smile at the dinning table.

"Wah! Pan cakes. Hope it's as good as the last time's" I ran over and sat in front of him at the same dinning table.

 

Jan Di frowned by seeing that she favorite sunbae is so far away from her as the dinning table was so long that it could seat 10 people.

Ji Hoo laughed and shift himself next to her along with the strawberry syrup followed by pouring lots of It on Jan Di's pan cakes.

 

"So… " Ji Hoo said while thinking anxiously how to continue yesterday's conversation.(Even though there's no real conversation)

"Do you remember yesterday's matter?" said Ji Hoo cautiously looking at Jan Di.

"Erm" Jan Di nodded her head while showing a sad and worried expression frowning.

"I told you yesterday that we will talk about it today when you are really awake." "Is there any thing you want to tell your firefighter?" Ji Hoo probed thoughtfully

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can we please don't talk about it?" Jan Di suggested pinked faced.

"All right. But next time you have to tell me." Ji Hoo told her sternly .

"Komawo! Sunbae!" Jan Di grabbed him into a choke hold.

"Jan Di Ya. If you don't let go of my grandson ,he's going to suffocate!" Ji Hoo's grandfather popped out of no where, chuckling.

"Haraboji! Long time no see! I've missed you." Jan Di said after letting go of Ji Hoo and ran to hug Haraboji.

"Ring…" A phone rang.

"Oh, that's my phone!" Jan Di shouted, nearly making Ji Hoo's grandfather deaf.

"Omo, mianhae Haraboji."Jan Di said, embarrassed at her lack of feminine after she saw him covering his ears due to the sudden sound.

"Sunbae, where's my purse?"Jan Di asked as she could not find it. "At the coffee table in front of the television" Ji Hoo replied immediately.

 

Jan Di immediately ran to the living room and rummage through her black purse for her white handphone.

Meanwhile, Ji Hoo was being interrogated by his grandfather. "Why is Jan Di here, grandson?" Ji Hoo's grandfather said with a sly grin on his face, emphasising on 'Jan Di'.

 

Before Ji Hoo could answer, Jan Di came rushing in with her purse in one hand and her phone in the other. "Sunbae, Ga Eul called. She wants me to meet her." Jan Di said while panting.

"Okay, but are going out like that?" Ji Hoo asked, looking at Jan Di who is preparing to leave.

 

Jan Di

I followed Ji Hoo sunbae's gaze and looked down. To my surprise, I saw that I was wearing a white shirt that was so big that it was covering my thigh. Then it dawned on me that I had changed into this last night when I was still semi-conscious.

"Right after I changed." I replied, blushing like crazy. I then went inside Ji Hoo's sunbae's room to change. I scooped up my black dress  and hurriedly changed. "zzt!" I couldn't zip up my dress, it's stuck. What am I going to do?! I can't call Ji Hoo sunbae. What am I going to do. I tried to zip up again but I ended up breaking a nail.

Ji Hoo

"Omo, it's already 9am! Bye Ji Hoo, I'm going fishing with my friends. See you at dinner." Aboji said and went out of the front door to the garden that could be seen through the transparent glass wall, leaving . I nodded my head as a reply, Aboji had been going out fishing more often now, after he met some new friends recently. I continued to eat my pancakes when I heard Jan Di calling me.

 

 I walked into my bedroom to check what is taking her so long, I saw Jan Di holding the back of her black dress which was half-way zipped-up.

 

"Ji Hoo sunbae, could you please help me with the zip, it's stuck." Jan Di said in a small voice.

 

I could sense embarrassment in it. Trying to contain my laughter, I quietly but smoothly help her zip-up her dress. "Done!" I said and helped her tidy up her hair.

 

"Komawo sunbae!" I said, relieved that the embarrassing situation is over. "I need to go now, Ga Eul is waiting for me" I continued. "Arraso, go now. Don't let Ga Eul wait for so long." Sunbae replied.

"Neh" With that, I rushed out of Ji Hoo's sunbae's house.

 

But no one knew that the whole thing had been witnessed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? *small voice too with Jan Di*

Sorry to Soeul couple fanatics there is not a single scene here... Please wait for awhile more! Your patience will be rewarded!

There are more subscribes now. Please don't be afaid to comment. I will answer them. If i have time left from my work load i will definately answer your inquries, questions and comments.

Pleaseeee comment/ subscribe!!!!

Kamsahamida!

PinkStichesOfHeart

<3*