Party

The continued story of Boys over flowers (Editing previous chaps)

"Please, everyone quiet down. Now we will officially welcome our beloved Jun Pyo back to Korea!" the voice of the MC boomed thru the whole ballroom. " Jun Pyo ssi please would you like to say a few words?" the MC gestured with her arms leading Jun Pyo towards the stage then passing him the microphone.

"First of all I want to thank everyone that had attended my party this evening.  I'm really grateful that even after I went to America for 4 years all of you still remembers me. "

 

Someone from the crowd shouted at the stage, "You've been a blast in America. How could you be forgotten?"

 

" Well thank you Yoon Ji. As I was saying before my friend interrupts," making the crowd laughing and Yoon Ji red faced." that I really did made the right choice to go to America." Jun Pyo smiled contently thinking about now that no longer his mother could stop him from being with Jan Di again as he now had the ability to lead the Shinhwa cooperation.

 

"So now let's cheers!" He raised his Champagne flute up in the air.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan Di watch him trying to whole back her tears. So many doubts, so many questions she wanted, she needed.

 

Had you changed?

What you said on the beach, is it the truth?

Do you know how lonely I was when you are not arguing with me?

Did you really showed interest in Lee Na Yeon?

Why didn't you call or meet me these months after that night I was at your house?

Should I confront you ?

Are you really just that busy?

I really do not know what was happening.

 

My hands clutched the edge of the of the round table even without the concern of my brain.

 

Suddenly I felt a strong hand clutching my hands.

I looked at the hand then follow to the arm, elbow to shoulder… …

 

 

"Jan Di, let go…" Ji Hoo SunBae said softly looking in to my eyes. He pulled my wrists gently until my hands are on my lap.

"Thank you SunBae" I wispered to him weakly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ga Eul."

I blinked my eyes trying to strain my eyes to make out who was the black silhouette calling me.

 

What I only saw was the black silhouette becoming larger until I felt hands on both sides of my face… …

 

The heavy rain continued to pour, clashing with what ever it meets. It felt like the clouds are conducting an orchestra giving out rain droplets all around us.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yi Jung

My lips crash in to hers, my hands holding her face.

I did not knew what I was doing until Ga Eul was struggling around and pushing herself off me.

"Ya! Who are you?" she shouted while covering right after she managed to push me away buy my chest.

"Ga Eul." I regain my consciousness knowing what had I done. " Ga Eul I'm so sorry." I whispered to my horror.

Her eyes widen in shock " So Yi Jung are you going to be the death of me!" she yelled.

"Ga Eul! Ga Eul!" I called but it's no used, she had already turned and left.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let's go, sunbae." Jan Di said hesitantly to Ji Hoo. "Umm… sure. But what about Jun Pyo?" "He's too busy at the moment." Jan Di replied while glancing backwards to Jun Pyo's direction. Where he's crowd around by guests, mostly ladies.  Ji Hoo chuckled in his mind as he sensed jealousy lurking around. But Ji Hoo still offered to drive Jan Di back home.

 

"I don't feel like going back home, can I go to your house?" Jan Di suddenly asked, after  they were in Ji Hoo's car. Ji Hoo just nodded solemnly.

 

After they arrived at Ji Hoo's place, Jan Di immediately plopped herself on the white leather sofa. Ji Hoo then took out his guitar and started to perform for Jan Di. When Ji Hoo finished his piece, he noticed that Jan Di had already fallen asleep. He looked at the a miniature grandfather clock on the wall next to the sofa.

3 o'clock the hands of the antique shown.

"Jan Di." He called soothingly hoping that he would not started her.

"huuuhhhh." She murmured, still asleep.

"Oh. It's ok. You can continue sleeping if you had changed out of your dress."

"I'mmm t-tired," "My lifee'ss so tiringg." She murmured again but this time was slightly more clearer.

"All right. I will only let you sleep if you changed out of your very uncomfortable dress." Ji Hoo whispered louder adding some authoritative to it.

"Okk Ook I'm upp!" Jan Di replied trying to stay a wake just enough to change her clothes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ya. You will never believe what I just saw just now!" whispered

"What?! Did you see So Yi Jung forcefully kissed his ex-girlfriend?"

"Wow! You are really a mind reader! How did you knew?"

"Who is he?"

"So Yi Jung. Yi Jung."

"That's right. You are the one who followed him to the world's ends. It's not something that me or you would be surprised about."

"How could you say that? !" alarmed now.

" Why can't I say that? He is only born lucky, to have a rich man as a father. Where's the different between him and any other guy? His even worse: He. Is. A. Casanova. So why waste your time?"

"I'm not wasting any time. You may not believe but I tell you : He. Had. Changed. Now he's the most devoted  guy ever known to mankind."

"Oh really." heavy sarcasm .

"Yes. And I'm going to update my fanfic the moment I stepped home. OMG. Because of his last and only true love dejected everything from him. These 4 years of hell, he did not know how he had gone through everything! "

And...

,"He wanted everything about her back to the way it was! He couldn't control himself after seeing her in clothes that was soak up in water from the rain."

And...

,"Everyday he wakes up having dreams without fail about his true love. Some good: able to have her in her arms openly without her trying to break his hold; some bad: her repeating "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. Leave me alone!""

Then...

,"He did not know what he could do to get her back, he knew none of his tricks have any effect on her. He caused her too many hurt and tears. He thinks that with all those things he had done to her, all these punishments she gave him was not even enough to him-" came out simultaneously but then cut off by So Min.

"What? Then he gave up holding on to the past and move on to find you who chased him to the end of the earth or even the universe?"

"No way! There is only one true love for him and that’s me!" smiled sweetly at So Min.

"Ok Ok. It's you. But seriously fantasizing will do you no good. Jin Za."

"Whatever! So Min."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Let's see what can fit you." Ji Hoo bent down in front of his big spectacular wardrobe to search for a tee-shirt.

As I found a white tee-shirt that I thought Jan Di was going to be comfortable in it.

I was starting to get up when…

 

Suddenly, I felt hands griping my shirt. The hands slowly extended to my waist then to my stomach. Jan Di hugged herself tightly to my back.

"Fi-re fighter, you have to help me put out the fire." Her voice broke a few times showing that she had cried.

My heart lunched back into my chest immediately after hearing her call me that nickname.

I've slowly reach for her hands to release myself from her strong grip and turned around to face her.

 

The moment I've turned around Jan Di quickly leaned on to my chest and started sobbing louder.

It had been a long time since we're in this position- since years ago. However, mostly it's was I who take the action first.

"Jan Di. It's alright. Can you please go to sleep first then we will talk about it tomorrow?" I said trying my best to calm her down.

I hugged her slightly, caressing her back for a while then reach for her neck to pull her face to look at me.

At the time I've seen her face; I've regretted. Her face was as red as a tomato, her mascara had smudge due to all her tears that was still running down, her bangs were all wet from crying.

My whole body seems to break down and ached through out. I wanted to know what or someone had did to her that will cause her to act this way. I wanted hit that person or screw that matter that made Jan Di like this.

I quickly wipe away the tears and mascara with my thumbs and held her face softly to make her look at me.

"Sunbae... I'm sorryy-y I shouldn't had act-" I've cut off her, mid sentence with a tight hug. I want her to stop letting me see her crying, I want her to immediately step away and smile at me then tell me that it's all a joke. But she's still letting the tears rolling down her face on to my shirt..

"It's ok." I tried to smile but it was too weak.

After much more calming and hugging, I've got her to sleep.

 

 Careful not to wake her up, Ji Hoo quietly carried her to his bedroom .

 

I looking at her with her eye lids closed, long eye lashes resting on her cheeks, her bangs sliding about her forehead as I tried to walk more stably but she was quite heavy and also I had never in my whole life carried a full grown-person(I've carried children from the hospital before). I felt so blissful and just simply happy, no stress,  irritation or worries. All of it had gone to the back of my mind.

"Jan Di Yah… It's ok go to sleep. I'm here-your fire fighter watching over you." I whispered softly to her even though I knew she couldn't here me.

 

"Ring Ring!!!!" My phone rang and vibrated.

"Yeobusayo?" I'd asked right after I had pick up the phone.

" Ji Hoo? Is Jan Di with you? I can't find her anywhere after the party."

I looked at Jan Di that was deep in sleep. A large spank of pain go down my body.

"Why? No. she's not here with me. Maybe she went home right after the party."

"I've really hope that. Something's wrong with her today she's not well but I just can't put my finger to what it is."

"You are just being paranoid. Nothing to worry about."

"If you really see her, you have to let me know immediately. You got it?"

"Arraso Jun Pyo. Bye."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where is Jan Di? My heart beating like fluttering wings of a bird. Sweat slid down the side of my fore head as I frantically try to call my friends to find out if they saw her after the party.

Why didn't anyone see her after the party, even Ga Eul! Why won't she wait for me?  I'm just too busy at the party. Well am I being too anxious? Maybe she just went home and drift to dreamland with her hand phone off.

I paced around my huge extravagant  bedroom.

 

I sent the next 12th message on my black professional-looking mobile phone

 

Message:Where are you Jan Di?? I'm really worried. Can you just reply my messages or calls?? You will be alright. Right? Nothing had happen to you. Nothing had happened to you. Please just notify me if you are alright?? Please!!!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rays of sunshine shone through the window and onto the bed. I opened my eyes, finding myself in a white room. All the things are white in colour; the curtains, the fluffy pillow, the walls, the side- table and even the bed.

To my surprise that there was a glass of distilled water just next to me on the side table. I took a drink then tried to really wake up.

"Sunbae?" I've asked, my voice still deep with sleep.

 

No respond.

 

I walk out of the room confusedly but carefully finding my way. But then I smelled a familiar scent of pancakes.

 

"Ji Hoo Sunbae!!" I exclaimed happily and not to mention loudly.

" Oh Jan Di Yah." Ji Hoo looked up and gleamed my favorite bright smile at the dinning table.

"Wah! Pan cakes. Hope it's as good as the last time's" I ran over and sat in front of him at the same dinning table.

 

Jan Di frowned by seeing that she favorite sunbae is so far away from her as the dinning table was so long that it could seat 10 people.

Ji Hoo laughed and shift himself next to her along with the strawberry syrup followed by pouring lots of It on Jan Di's pan cakes.

 

"So… " Ji Hoo said while thinking anxiously how to continue yesterday's conversation.(Even though there's no real conversation)

"Do you remember yesterday's matter?" said Ji Hoo cautiously looking at Jan Di.

"Erm" Jan Di nodded her head while showing a sad and worried expression frowning.

"I told you yesterday that we will talk about it today when you are really awake." "Is there any thing you want to tell your firefighter?" Ji Hoo probed thoughtfully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Again i'm late. *blushes* I just came back from a vaction. ^.^ That place is so good that I wanted to stay there longer but seriously i can't affort it so oh well, I'm back!

There are some small changes from my format due to a lovey comment made by ambercookiebee that the format is quite confusing.

Hi Anbercookiebee, if this is ok? i will just put the name of the charcter in small font on top when he/her is speaking. Those which are quite ok like there's conversation, i will not indicate the name.

I just came back and i saw my subscribers are up by 3 more! Thank you all! ^.^ *Jumps up*

And there's the one in the story that mentioned a fanfic. That is something i wanted to back up to show why Yi Jung will have that kind of reaction when he saw Ga Eul under the pouring rain drops.

And also let me tell you: the person who is so crazy about Yi Jung is seriously not me. Ok? It's not me. Not PinkStichesOfHeart! ^.^'i

Should i make a charater list? Beacause there is going to be a increase of fictional charaters this chapter and next few chapter. I don't want you guys to be confused. Please tell me do you all need a list of charaters with their info below? TELL ME ON COMMENT LIST!

This scene that has Ji Hoo and Jan Di was the best one i ever wrote next to (Yi Jung&Ga Eul's) in chapter 5. That's what i thought, I don't know what most of you would say. So Comment comment comment COMMENT!

Kamsahamida!

PinkStichesOfHeart

<3-