Heartstrings

Enchanted.

 

“Yah.. Yah. Yah!! Jung Yong Hwa.. YAH CHINCHA!! YAAAAAH!!” Shinhye yelled while Yonghwa was spacing out. Really, what is happening to me?? Maybe because I ate too much gogumas? Was that it?? He asked himself. For the past 8 weeks of shooting, someone would give him a plate full of gogumas and a bottle of medicine. He knows that It’s Hyun but she never mention anything since they haven’t been talking lately due to their Japan promotions and Yonghwa’s busy filming heartstrings. Guilt was taking over him. He should’ve called her once in a while.

“Yoohoooo. YAH! Do you want to practice or not?!” Shinhye said pouting. Yonghwa’s been weird for he is not yet ready for this day to come. He was not yet really prepared for the kissing scene that will happen sooner or later. They were on a break and Yonghwa and Shinhye decided that they should practice their line since Yong’s been stubborn on the fact that he’s still a rookie at acting.

“Miyanhe Shinhye.” He said guiltily. He faced the ground and fiddled with the end of the script.

“Really, what’s happening with you?? You can tell me, you know.” Shinhye said sarcastically. She knows him too well, they’ve been close since He’s beautiful and throughout the whole filming, they became close and eventually, they became the best of friends.

“Something just came up.” He said, his voice sounded sad. “Well..” He said, hesitating whether he should tell her or not.

“Well what??” She smiled suspiciously.

“I’ve read the script and..”

“Aaaaannnddd??”

“There’s a kissing scene.” He said blushing. Shinhye laughed. She pinched his cheek.

“Yah, why are you surprised?? Don’t yah worry. I won’t bite.” She raised her hand to a claw and gave him a “RAWR” and laughed again.

“Don’t be like that Shinhye, it’s making me more nervous.” He said looking at the ground.

“Well what are you so afraid of?? Haven’t you done it with Hyunnie before??” She asked him waiting for an answer. Yong was still avoiding to look at her and Shinhye became suspicious. “Yah! You’re too slow!!” She slapped his right arm and giggled.

“You know she’s not ready for that kind of stuff.” He suddenly remembered the night when his dongsaengs danced OH for her.

(FLASHBACK)

Everyone was eating happily while Seohyun and Yonghwa are at the living room sitting together. The rest decided that they should give them some time alone together.

“Hyunnie, I’m really sorry for the way I acted. I didn’t think of what it would cause you and everyone else.” He said looking deeply into her sparkling eyes. Seohyun blushed and looked slightly down. She was too overwhelmed by his presence that night that she felt guilty for being angry at him.

“No. I should be the one saying sorry to you. I should’ve been happy about it. But oppah, you really have to be careful next time arasoh?? I’m just thinking about you. One simple mistake and it might cause your career. Think of your brothers.” She explained to him still looking at the ground.

“Please look at me.” He suddenly said. “I will behave now. I promise.” When Seohyun was about to speak, the lights went off. Everybody were shocked and her unnies scream of fear.

“Yah! Who turn off the lights?? It ain’t funny!!” Taeyeon said in a scared voice. Everyone stayed still at their places and didn’t moved an inch. Yonghwa was looking for Seohyun’s hand in the darkness when he suddenly felt hers brushed his.

“I’m right here” She said as if answering his thoughts. “I won’t go away..” He suddenly felt his lips turned to smile. Her words has this second meaning that his delusional mind would accept. He knew that he could not miss this moment so he went near her and suddenly hugged her. “Oppah” She whispered, her voice was stammering. She was taken aback from what he did. “What are you doing?? Unnies might see us..”

“I’m gonna be busy this week and you’ll also be busy. Just let me hug for a while. I won’t miss this moment Seohyunah, just let me.. Hug you..” He said whispering back. He can feel Seohyun’s stiffness and her heartbeat became fast. As much as he wants to hug her more, he felt guilty that he should respect her. He was about to let her go when she hugged him back tightly.

“Yah, Seo Joo Hyun.” He’s cheek was bursting. “You’re a little sneaky aren’t you?? You really want to hug me this much huh. Jashik.” He whispered happily.

“Just hug me.” She said. He closed his eyes and hugged her more tightly and he was forever to cherish this moment. Suddenly, the lights went on. They were still hugging when everyone’s eyes became wide. Taeyeon almost dropped her mug when Sooyoung shouted.

“Kyaaaaaa~ You two!! Get a room!!” She said laughing and hiding and slapping Yoona’s back. Junghsin and the rest were clapping and laughing so much, seeing their hyung so mushy, they eventually didn’t take it. Seohyun and Yonghwa released each other and sat in an awkward position. Both blushed and smiled shyly. After the scene, everyone cleaned the table and the rest rearranged the couch and the center table. Before the Brother in law go, Seohyun went to her room to give Yonghwa something.

“Oppah, take this.” She handed him a letter and a paper bag.

“What‘s this??” He said trying to remove seal of the bag.

“Just open it when you get home.” She said shyly. Minhyuk was about to hop the car and called out to Yonghwa.

“Hyung, you coming??”

“De, just a minute.” He brushed the hair on Hyun’s face, he wanted to kiss her so badly. Her moist and warm lips where teasing him. He shook his head and look at her with a smile. He caressed her cheeks and looked at her eyes when an EHEM interrupted him. It was Taeyeon smiling mockingly with her hands on her hips at their back and then he realized that everyone was waiting for them. He finally smiled at Seohyun and went inside the car. He waved goodbye and everyone was waiting for them to go until they disappear from the darkness. Yonghwa was smiling throughout the ride and he just ignored his brother teasing him, he put on his seatbelt and just enjoyed the ride to their dorm.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

“Yah!! Chincha!!” Yonghwa was spacing out again. Shinhye finally decided to make a distraction from his little daydream. She took her cell phone from her bag and her fingers started to make tapping sounds. She the volume and placed it near Yonghwa’s ear.She OH of snsd. Jeone aldeon naega anya Brand New Sound.. Yonghwa jumped out of his seat and he was flustered when he saw Shinhye laughing.

“YAH! Don’t ever do that again!” Yonghwa said while holding his right chest.

“Chincha!! Because your brain is malfunctioning again!!” She said wiping her tears from laughter. “What’s with you and your brain today today??” She said touching Yonghwa’s forehead.

“No, nothing’s wrong with me. I’m just nervous I guess.”

“Here’s a little advice buddy.” She said putting her hands on his shoulder. “When you’re to kiss someone for a scene, just think of HER” She said emphasizing HER.

“Ahh. So all this time, you were thinking of Geun Suk Hyung when you’re kissing another actor??” Yonghwa teased. He knows how much she hates mentioning her relationship with Jang Geun Suk. It makes her blush and her heart beat fast.

“Yah!! Chincha!! I was the one making fun of you.” She slid her hands of his shoulders and crossed her arms.

“HAHAHA. You’re so obvious Shin Hye-ah. I bet you even practice kissing with him.” Shinhye was defeated. She slapped his arms and Yonghwa didn’t care. He was liking that he won this time. She pouted and laughed with him.

“Yah! You better not tell anyone about this!!” She warned him.

“Deh, arrasoh. Arrasoh.” He nod his head.

“Now about your kissing scene..” She said again. Then Minhyuk suddenly popped out of nowhere.

“Hyung, Noona, filming’s about to start.” He called out to them. Yonghwa went out first. He looked and wait for Shinhye.

“I’ll catch up later. I’ll just fix my things” She said.

“I’ll help you then.” He offered.

“No. Just go. I’ll be there in a while.” She assured him. When Yonghwa left, she took her bag and was ready to go when he saw Yong’s phone on the table.

“Tsk. He and his brain.” She said disapprovingly. Then, she had this craziest idea of calling someone. She sat down and scanned trough his phonebook. When she found what she was looking for, she pressed call and waited for the other line to answer..

 

 

“Yoboseyo??”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I’m so sorry for this late update. You know how Authors can be sometimes. ^^ Anyway, I hope you enjoy this one. I’m really trying so hard to make this story realistic. But sadly, my brain won’t cooperate with me so bear with it. HAHA. Thanks for all the supports, subscribers and also the comments! Gogumas Hwaiting!!