Banmal Duet Part 2

Enchanted.

 

“Neul Saranghae..” The song ended with their hands intertwined and audience full of emotion. Seohyun was teary eyed the whole performance because of Gogumas emotion. If only they knew that Yongseo is really, REAL, they won’t be that emotional on our reel reunion now since they don’t know that we’re really seeing eachother offcam. She thought sadly. They ended their performance waving their hands to their fans and was about to depart when Seohyun accidentally bumped to Yonghwa.

“Jashik. Hyun, why are you suddenly frantic?? I’m here.” He whispered at her before he led the way. Seohyun just nodded her head while she holds back her tears. “Go to the opposite direction when you’re finish with your performance, I’ll be waiting here.” Yonghwa said before he let go of Seohyun since SNSD is the next for the concert’s lineup. “I want to see you on that dress again later.” He . “Yah, that’s too much. You know I have no time to change for that!” She slapped his arms before she ran to her dressing room.

-------------------

Inside SNSD's dressing room:

“KKKYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Everyone was teasing Seo Joo Hyun who was just quietly changing.

“Did you just saw how he looked into her eyes?! Aigooo! I can’t take it anymore!!” Soo Young said jumping up and down. She was the very excited member who ended up screaming so much on the backstage during the performance.

“Girls!! 2 minutes!!” The PD peeped to remind them.

“Seohyunaaah! Palli!! Don’t put too much make up! You know you’re already beautiful. In HIS EYES.” Taeyeon shouted at their poor maknae who's rushing. Everyone is really into teasing her tonight. Seohyun just blushed but she doesn’t hate it.

-----------------------

CN BLUE’s room:

“HYUNG AND HYUNIE SITTING IN THE TREE, K I S S I N G!!!” His 3 brothers were mocking him but he just ignored them. He was really in a good mood and he doesn’t care if they ruin the atmosphere. Jungshin and Minhyuk were at the corner, imitating the performance. They sang out of tune but the gestures was exactly the same, although it was exaggerated. Jungshin pretended to be Yonghwa while Minhyuk is Seohyun. Jonghyun started to strum his guitar.

“Not you too!” Yonghwa whined at Jonghyun who seems to be enjoying the scene.

“SNSD’s up!!” Jungshin stopped the imitation and started to watch their TV backstage. “Uwaaah! Hyoyeon Noona’s really a great dancer.” He commented. He tried to copy the steps but failed which made Minhyuk burst into laughter. Jonghyun just face palmed himself while Yonghwa shook his head in embarrassment. After the hoot performance, the next song in line was GEE. Another epic Jungshin moment imitating Tiffany’s line “My first love story.” And change it into “My Hyung’s love story. My angel, My boys, My hyunnieeeee~. Uh, Uh, Let’s goooo!” Never did Yonghwa expect that Jonghyun and Minhyuk would join him. Oh please kill me now!! He thought. Finally, it was Oh, their final performance. Jungshin was dragging Yonghwa to dance with them since Hyoyeon taught them the whole step already. Yonghwa refused but his brothers were as stubborn as stones so he gave up and stood up awkwardly. Then he suddenly remembered to meet Seohyun at the opposite way of the backstage. Yonghwa ran and went to the left side of the stage. After they finish performing, he waited for her, but he saw her going the on the other side. Yiiish. I told her to meet me here.. He said dissapointedly. He went near her as sneaky as possible. When everyone was busy congratulating eachother, he pulled her and was about to drag her somewhere when he realized that it was not Seohyun’s hand.

“YAAAAH! Yong Seobang?!” Yoona said smiling evilly. “Don’t tell me you’re cheating Hyuniiee with me?? PLEASE! You’re definitely not my type!” She . Yonghwa’s eyes were wide in horror.

“I.. I thought you’re Hyun.” He said stammering.

“Well, you know how people always say that we look alike along with Yuri Unnie. But I’m the prettiest you see.” She started laughing with her alligator laugh while Yonghwa was still stiff. “She’s at the opposite side waiting for you. Pabo, you can’t just tell her to go to the opposite side after the performance, do you want her get in trouble??” Yonghwa shook his head like a boy. “Good. Then go get her.” Yoona was about to leave when she remembered something. “AH, chakaman!” She flicked Yonghwa’s forehead. “That’s for hanging up on me the second time!” He was about to argue when he remembered that Hyun’s waiting for him so he ran to the opposite side. He saw Seohyun wearing her dress again but her hair was not tied up anymore. He smiled when she waved at him shyly.

“Hey, I thought you won’t change back to your outfit?” He said sweetly.

“You don’t want to? Okay, I’ll change back to my casual clothes.” He stopped her with holding her hands.

“Yah, can’t I joke around with you anymore??” He said while squeezing her hands. “Common.” He dragged her to an empty room beside CN blue’s dressing room. He opened the door and there was a dinner table set inside the room.

“Oppa, are we really doing this? What if we got caught?” she asked worriedly.

“Don’t worry. I got everything covered. And besides, manager hyung allowed me to do this. I also asked your manager for permission.” He smiled his cheeky grin. Seohyun smiled back and gave him a mocking look.

“Eh, you really prepared all of this?? Chongmal?”

“Chongmalyo! Why, you’re underestimating me Seo Joo Hyun??”

“Anniyo. I’m really touched.” She said with her sparkling eyes.

“You know, I’ll do everything for you.”

“Stop being so mushy.” She said covering her face because of too much blushing.

“Jashik, you don’t need to be shy Hyun. We’ll be busy after this so I want this night to be special.” She sat in silence and just looked at him intensely. “We actually look like were in prom or something.” He said shyly. “I wish I could go back in time. I wish I was your first dance in prom.”

“I never had my first dance in prom.” She said smiling at him.

“Well then, Seohyun-shi, would you like to dance??” He stood up, and took her soft hand. She looked at him anxiously and accepted his hands. “Weyoh?” He asked her when he noticed her expression.

“You don’t dance.” She said softly.

“Yah, this is a slow dance, not an SNSD dance. Are you really looking down at me Hyun? Trust me. I’ll take the lead.”  He clapped his hands and to her surprise, her brother-in-laws went inside. Jonghyun began to strum some familiar chords while Minhyuk and Jungshin snapped their hands. Seohyun giggled but can’t seem to dance with him.

“Hey, why aren’t you moving?? Are you afraid that I might step on you?” Yonghwa asked with a worried tone. He was afraid that Seohyun won’t like his event for her.

“I’m really not comfortable with your dongsaengs watching us.” She said looking at the ground. Yonghwa snapped his fingers and his brothers turned around facing the wall.

“Better??”

“Deh.” And they dance their hearts out while Minhyuk and Jungshin got tired of snapping their fingers. They continued anyways because it was their punishment for hanging up on Yoona. Poor Maknaes. Fingers swollen.