Goodnight.

Enchanted.

It was cold and windy that night when Seohyun arrive at MBC building. She brought 2 large plastic bags with vitamins in it. She carefully lift the handle hoping it would not break. The clinging sound of bottles were heard when she entered the familiar rotating door. She could still remember the last night they went there. When she was about to go inside the elevator, two familiar faces surprised her.

"Annyeong Haseyoh Seohyunah" Said Jungshin and Minhyuk who also bowed respectfully.

"Oh, annyeong haseyoh." She greeted them as she went inside the elevator. "Why are you two here anyway?"

"We just finished filming the last episode of Yongseo couple and we're about to go if we hadn't saw you." Said Jungshin who helped Seohyun with the plastic bags.

"Kamsamnida. Do you have any plans tonight? Maybe we could all go to dinner together?" Ask Seohyun sincerely.

"Sure. Anyway, why are you here?" Ask Minhyuk. Seohyun didn't manage to answer him because the elevator's door opened and they immediately went out.

"I'm here to give these medicine to the studio family of WGM. I'm really grateful to them for taking care of us the whole year. Do you want to come with me? Or do you want to wait here?" 

"We'll come with you, I actually forgot to say goodbye to them. We left without saying farewell." Seohyun laughed at how Minhyuk said the word Farewell. They went inside the studio and Jungshin and Minhyuk helped their sister in law distribute the letters and medicine bottles. After they took a picture with the staffs, they left saying goodbye. They decided to go to the nearest restaurant and eat there.

"Anyway, where's Yong?" asked Seohyun while they're waiting for the food to arrive.

"He's resting at our dorm. If he knew that you're going here, I bet he'll come with us. Didn't you tell him?" asked Jungshin.

"Well, I thought he's busy and I didin't want to bother him. Besides, I also didin't know that you two will be here." Said Seohyun with a slight smile on her face.

"I have an idea, why don't we video call hyung!" Said Minhyuk excitedly. "I bet he'll be jealous." Eversince WGM finished, they didin't had the time to see eachother aside from video calls.

"Seohyun, why don't you sit here while we talk to hyung so that he could see you with us." Jungshin Suggested. They move and saved a space for Seohyun. After looking at a small mirror, Minhyuk dialed Yong's number.

"Yoboseyoh?" A guy answered in another line. At first, Minhyuk and Jungshin are the only one visible at the camera. 

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Asked Minhyuk holding back his smile.

"I'm waiting for you guys. Where are you? What time will you be here?" Yonghwa asked irritated. Looks like they've disturb him from something.

"We're here outside, eating. Is there anything you want?" Asked Jungshin.

"No, just hurry up and go home. I'm sleepy." Said Yonghwa who's really not in the mood to talk to anyone. Maybe because of sleepiness?

"Wait hyung, there's someone here who wants to talk to you." Jungshin fixed the phone and moved it to the left so Yong would be able to see Seohyun.

"Annyeong Yong~" said Seohyun shyly.

"Hyun?? Why are you with my dongsaengs??" Asked Yonghwa. Surprised with what he's been missing out.

"I went at MBC building to say goodbye to the staffs, little did i know that brother in laws are there too. So we went out to have dinner." Yonghwa was speechless for a while. 

"Oh, is that so? Why didn't you told me that you're going there?" He said with sadness in his voice. She moved back to her seat with Minhyuk's phone because the food made it's way to the table.

"Miyanhe Yong, I thought you were busy. And I really didn't plan to go today. It's just that I finished my schedule earlier than I thought so I decided to go here." She said with regret in her voice.

"It's okay." He said. "I'll call later, you better eat before the food gets cold." He said. 

"Arasoh. I'll hung up. Bye." Then his face vanished. Jungshin and Minhyuk are already eating. She handed Minhyuk his phone and started eating. They were chatting happily until they finished everything at the table.

"Omo, I'm so full." Minhyuk said while rubbing his tummy. After they rested, Seohyun was about to pay the bill but Jungshin insisted that it was their treat so Seohyun agreed shyly. They went to the car and again, they insisted Seohyun that they will take her home because her van was nowhere to be seen. When they entered the van, a man in a hoodie scared them. It was Yong! It seems that he asked their driver to pick him up while Seohyun and his brothers were eating.

"Yah hyung! Why are you here??" said Jungshin who's catching his breath. Yonghwa didin't answer because he was laughing so hard.

"Yah Jung Yong Hwa. Why are you so mean to your brothers?" Seo Hyun finally said while glaring at him.

"Miyanhe. Let's go, it's late." He finally said wiping his eyes from tears of joy. Everyone hopped inside the car. Jungshin and Minhyuk seated at the back while Yong and Hyun are in front. They first went to CN Blue dorm. Jungshin and Minhuk bowed to their sister in law and went inside their dorm. Seohyun and Yonghwa are the only one left inside the car. It was silent at first.

"How are you these days?" Seohyun asked hoping to start a conversation.

"I'm well Hyun. How about you?" Yong suddenly felt awkward.

"I'm also well." Then the conversation ended. When they arrive in front of SNSD's dorm, Yong walked Hyun to the entrance.

"Hyun." Yong said avoiding eye contacts.

"Deh?"

"I missed you." Yonghwa said akwardly but he meant it. He wanted to tell her that the whole time when they're inside the car. But he was too nervous. He looked at her in the eye and she was looking back with warmth.

"I missed you too Yong." She said. They stood their a little while with just looking at eachother.

"Hyun, can i hug you?" He said. He really wanted to hug her and he wouldn't miss this moment. He really missed her and they don't have the time too see eachother due to busyness.Seohyun didin't said anything. Yong thought that she doesn't want to so he nooded sadly. When he was about to say goodnight, she suddenly hugged him. He closed his eyes and let her fragrance dance his senses. Seohyun can smell his sweet perfume and smiled. As much as Yonghwa wanted to hug her, he held her shoulders and breakfree from the hug. He looked at her with love and slightly kissed her on the forehead. Hyun went inside the door's entrance and looked back before she go. She saw her man waiting for her, smiling like an angel. She can feel butterflies on her tummy and she was happy. It was the same feeling as the last time he dropped her home. But this was different. It was not the same goodbye as before. She was glad that it was a "Goodbye, see you soon".