Hyun, I love you.

Enchanted.

 

"Chinchaaaaaaa!" Jungshin complained. "You are so gonna pay for this hyung!!!" It was obvious the he was really annoyed.

"Hyung, how long will this last??" Jonghyun was stretching his legs forward forming a split position while Minhyuk was about to cry from the pain. Hyoyeon's been helping them with the steps of their song OH! and boy she was a strict instructor compared to the time when they teached Yonghwa Tell me your wish. They've been practicing the whole day since they have no schedules and Yonghwa was being stubborn about his surprise for Hyunnie. The past few days were hell for him since Seohyun is not talking to hime eversince his confession on strong heart incident. He had to make up with Seohyun. He misses her so badly and wanted to do this right. Yonghwa endured with the pain.

*FLASH BACK*

Yonghwa was still sleeping soundly when his phone rang. (Jungshin placed his phone under the pillow near his ear so that he'll be able to wake up if someone's about to call.) He almost fell out of bed when he heard the loud sound. He rubbed his eyes and answered the call.

"Jung Yong Hwa!" His mood changed instantly when he heard the voice from the other end. He was a bit confused because of her tone saying his name. It's seems like she's angry.

"Hyun, Good Morning :)" still, he greeted her cheerfully. Seohyun sighed before she answered him.

"Why did you have to do that??!" Her voice was loud now. "Didn't you think of this before you act?? What if your fans becomes haters?? How will you deal with this??!" She said scolding her. He didn't like the way she sounded. He was expecting for a different reaction from her. It got him really dissapointed.

"So you already saw it." He said. "What did I do wrong?! And i'll take responsibility with my actions! Why are you so angry?? I thought you'd be happy about it." He argued.

"Yah, do you think I'm dumb?? You only said that because my unnies forced you to!"

"Why do you have to make it such a big deal Seohyunah?? Do you think it was easy for me to say that outloud?? Besides! It's only a show!!" He finally lost it. Seohyun didn't talked. It was the first time she heard him yelling at her. And his words were so mean that she actually felt her heart stopped for a second. "Seohyunah, I didn't mean to~" She cut him off.

"It's okay." Her voice was cracking. "I bet you did the same actions when we're in WGM. It's only a show right??" Without waiting for his response, She ended the call. Yonghwa placed his finger on his forehead and loudly sighed. Chincha!! PABO!! He said to himself.

-------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun stepped out of her room and walked carefully. She reached the living room and her 8 unnies were all quiet. No even bothered to look at her. They were all angry at her for acting that way when all they tried to do was to make her happy. She sat next to Jessica and she flinched a little when her unnie moved away from her. She sighed heavily and a little later, she really didn’t take it anymore. She hid her face with her shaking hands and sobbed. Her unnies caught her attention and went near her.

“Miyanhae Unnie. I was wrong. I shouldn’t have walked out earlier.” She started to weep her heart out and everyone rushed beside her. They were all hugging her in comfort.

“Seohyunah, that’s enough, we forgive you. But next time, please trust us. We’re your unnies, we won’t do anything to hurt you.” Jessica said while rubbing Seohyun’s back.

“Yeah, we just want you to be happy you know?” Yoona said tapping Seohyun’s knees.

“But I’m already happy. Knowing that I have all of you unnies. That’s all that matters.” She said wiping her tears.

Everyone was so touched that they teased Seohyun. Yoona was suspecting that there’s still something wrong with their maknae. She was not to be fooled so she asked her.

“Did you talk to Yonghwa about the video??” Yoona asked. Seohyun didn’t talk for a second and looked at them.

“Unnie, I really don’t want to talk about it.” She said pouting her lips. She was guilty for not telling her unnies the truth that they fought. Yoona was not convinced by her answer so she didn’t give up.

“Why don’t we call Yong seobang? You should let him know how grateful you are for his confession.” she suggested. She looked at seohyun’s reaction and saw her eyes widen. Gotcha. Yoona proudly said to herself. Her unnies all began to suspect her.

“Hyunnie, did something happened between you two??” Tiffany asked worried. Seohyun didn’t like lying to her unnies so she said what happened. Everyone was shocked. They were all in tantrum now. It was so chaotic that even Taeyeon can’t restrain them.

“Yah! Chinchah! Calm down!!” Tiffany finally shouted that made everyone shut up.

“Oh that boy is gonna taste my fist!” Sunny said in her furious voice. I shouldn’t have told them. Seohyun quietly said to herself.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It took Yonghwa a lot of courage and money to satisfy his 8 sister in laws. He would secretly meet them and treat them in restaurant. He was shocked how so thin young ladies could be such wild eaters. Soo Young was one heck of a girl so is Yoona. The elders were right, Looks can be deceiving. Yonghwa said to himself. Everyone looked at him as if they heard what he was thinking, he gave them a nervous smile and they continued eating.

“So Yong Seobang, what’s seems to be the problem??” Taeyeon finally asked eyeing Yong suspiciously.

“You see..” He explained. “What I told Hyun was not true. I really love her. And It just came out of nowhere and I panicked.” He sighed. “Please help me Sister in laws. I really need her.” They all looked at him with odd su miles.

“And why do you think we should believe you??” yuri asked while eating a mouthful of rice.

“Because I wouldn’t approach you guys and put up with this if I wasn’t serious.” He said with a faint smile. Everyone gathered as if to have a meeting. They were all whispering. Yonghwa fiddled the end of his shirt out of nervousness. Everyone tilted their head and looked at yonghwa. They were all smiling. I don’t feel good about this. Yonghwa’s mind has spoken.

“Deal” Taeyeon finally broke the silence. Yonghwa had a relief smile on his face.

“Thank y~” Yonghwa was about to thank them, but Hyoyeon interrupted him.

“BUT.” She said.

“B..but what??” Yonghwa said nervously.

“We’ll come up with the plan. You just sit back there and relax.” They all gathered again and muttered something but not loud enough for yong to hear it. Yonghwa started to get nervous again. He’s sweat is falling from his forehead and he immediately wiped it off. They again faced yonghwa will smiling faces. It’s a trap!!! He’s brain was panicking.

“We all have decided.. That to earn Seohyun’s forgiveness.. You, Jung Yong Hwa shii, Should dance for her.” His mouth hanged open and they all bursted laughing.

“ANND.” Yoona interrupted, “The best dancer will be your personal instructor. CONGRATULATIONS!!” Yoona leaned closer and whispered to Yong’s ear “Goodluck with that.” He was so speechless, he’s brain wasn’t functioning well. And then he decided to speak.

“You’re not letting me dance alone right??” He asked them.

“Oh sure..” Sunny added.

“Thank goodness!” He said with relief.

“You can ask your dongsaengs to dance with you.” Soo young said smiling brightly.

“Whaaaa..aat?? They won’t agree with this. They despise dancing!!” He said almost a cry. “I really had in mind that I’ll be dancing with you girls??”

“Oh. No no no no! We already had enough of Seohyun being mad at us because of you. You don’t want that to happen again don’t you??” Yuri said and all of them glared at Yonghwa. He suddenly felt a lump on his throat which he tried to swallow. He just nodded and surrendered.

“I’m still not forgiving you unless Hyunnie does.” The ice princess has spoken. Yonghwa suddenly had goosebumps all over his body with her scary eyes. They finally decided to do it and Yonghwa was still grateful to them even if it made him pee his pants while he’s with his sister in laws.

“When are you free so that I could come to your practice room and teach you guys.. OHHHH! I’m so excited!!” Hyoyeon squeaked like a little girl clapping her hands.

“We have no schedules this Sunday, so you can come meet us there.” He said.

“Then it’s settled. See you soon!” They all bowed to him and hopped on their van. Yonghwa finally had the chance to breathe comfortably. He grabbed his keys and went inside his car hoping that his dongsaengs will cooperate with him this time.

--------------------

“Hyunnie!!” Taeyeon called from the living room. That was the night that CN Blue will be dancing for Seohyun and the poor maknae doesn’t have a clue about it. They’ve prepared the living room nicely. Soo young was in the kitchen, busy cooking for the everyone while sunny assisted her. Seohyun went to the living room and was so surprised at the cleanliness of the house. Seohyun was at her room all day so she had no idea about her Unnies plan. Suddenly, a loud honk was heard from their room and everyone quickly looked at the window. Seohyun didn’t got the chance to see who it was because her 8 unnies were blocking the view.

“They’re here!! Sooyoung shouted excitedly.

“I’ll go get them.” Hyoyeon volunteered then rushed outside. Seohyun was so confused at her unnies. They made her dress nicely for tonight and everyone seemed to have made their selves nicely to. Yoona pulled her to the couch which was rearranged so that there was plenty of room for the boys. She covered Hyun’s eyes with a hanky.

“Unnie, what’s going on?” Seohyun asked worriedly.

“Just trust us ok?? It’s a surprise.” Yoona said smiling. Suddenly, a loud music bursted. I’m a loner was being played. Everyone chanted the rap happily. Seohyun who still seemed lost was freaking out. She sat quietly but her heart was pounding hard. She knew that her unnies did something and she’s about to find out now. Yoona sited beside seohyun along with Yuri, Tiffany and Jessica while the others are sited at the floor.

“Good evening everyone. I am Kwon Yuri and I will be your host for tonight.” Everyone whoooed at her. “Settle down people. Yoona, please remove Hyunnie’s blindfold.” Yoona carefully removed the hanky from seohyun’s eyes. Hyun rubbed her blurry eyes and looked at everyone oddly. When she was about to speak, Yuri caught their attention.

“I present to you. Blue GENERATION!” Minhyuk, Junghin, Jonghyun and Yonghwa came out from the kitchen. They were wearing Blue Jerseys and blue jogging pants. It was the same costume they used at OH, only it’s the male’s version. Jungshin shot his best smile and everyone melted while Jonghyun, Minhyuk and Yonghwa were uneasy. The music started and to their surprise, they did not only dance. They also revised the song. Seohyun was trying so hard not to laugh but she didn’t succeed, she was stomping her feet from laughing.

“Oh, oh, oh oh, Hyunnie Saranghae.

Ah, ah, ah, ah, Hyunnie Miyanhae.”

And the song continued.

“WAAAH!! Kyuptaaaaa!!” Sunny’s aegyo explosion, then laughed her off. Everyone was enjoying their selves. After the song, Yong approached Seohyun with a rose on his hand. He gave it to Seohyun and asked for her forgiveness. She was so touched that she nodded immediately, Yonghwa finally smiled went back to his dongsaengs. After they finish the dance, they bowed and everyone gave them a round of applause. The boys actually enjoyed themselves and asked everyone to dance along. While Seohyun and Yonghwa was left sitting on the couch.

“Hyunnie, I’m sorry.” He said sincerely

“I know.” She smiled and it made his heart melt. He got near her and whisper to her ear the words she’s been longing to hear ever since forever..

 

 

“SARANGHAE..”