Kiss me?

Enchanted.

 

Seohyun went to her car and fix herself through her rearview mirror. Aigoo, why am I so nervous?? Ottoke? She asked herself. Her heart was pounding loudly. She touched her left chest and sighed. What if he doesn’t want to see me?? What if he just doesn’t want me anymore?? So many things were bothering her. You’re just thinking too much, that’s all. She calmed herself before she start the engine. She was on her way when she remembered her gift for him from Japan. She took her bag from the backseat and searched inside for the bear keychain a fan handed to her on their concert. It was a couple keychain, blue for Yong and pink for her. She also bought a shirt for him which has a black dragon drawn on it. She smile with content and she went her way to CN Blue’s dorm. Yes, she can drive normally now. She’s been practicing it during her free time and she improved a lot. When she arrived, she parked her car and immediately and went outside. It was not cold, nor hot. Summer was fast approaching but her hands are so cold and sweating. She doesn’t know why she feels that way. She went inside the elevator and tried to smile. When she was on the right floor, she walked herself to the door and stopped. She knocked 3 times and Minhyuk was the one who opened it.

“Oh, annyeong haseyoh Seohyun-shi.” He greeted her with a bow.

“Annyeong Minhyuk-shi, is oppa here??” She asked him also greeting him with a bow.

“Ah, deh, he just came back from somewhere.” He told her, remembering the scene earlier when he thought that Yonghwa was some kind of thief. “Oh, where are my manners, please come in.” She went inside and removed her sandals. “Have you eaten already?? We’re just about to eat dinner, you could eat with us if you want.” He asked her giving his signature eye smile.

“Neh, I would love too.” She said smiling back. Boy, he sure has a beautiful smile. She thought to herself.

“Annyeong!” She greeted the others who are sitting on the couch. They all stood up and bowed. “Is oppa here?” She pointed at Yong’s room and was about to enter when Jungshin stopped her.

“Let’s surprise him.” He suggested. “I’ll go inside and you follow when I give you a signal.” He smiled with his knowing look.

“Arraso.” She said. She hid behind Jungshin as she follow him. Jungshin opened the door and was shocked on what he just saw.

“YAH!! What part of knock-first-before-you-enter don’t you understand???!” Yonghwa said wiping his lips.

“Hyung, is that.. lip gloss?? And is that sister-in-law’s picture I see??” Jungshin asked while holding back his laugh. Seohyun was worried why Yonghwa suddenly yelled. She pushed Jungshin a little and peeped through the door. She was even more shocked than Jungshin when she saw a picture of her with a lot of lip gloss and was cut mask hanging on a stuffed toy.

“Oppa. What are you doing??” She suddenly blurted out.

“Seohyunah.” He looked at her with wide eyes. “When did you come back and why haven’t you told me??” Seohyun can’t seem to find the right words to say and suddenly, awkwardness enveloped them. Jungshin was the first to break the silence.

“Okay, I’ll leave you two alone.” Jungshin tapped Seohyun’s shoulder and left them.

“I thought you knew.” She said disappointed. Yonghwa went near her and held her hand.

“Come here.” He hugged her and he could feel that she’s crying. “I’m sorry. I’ve been busy lately and-“ Before he could continue, Seohyun cut him off.

“It’s okay, I understand.” She told him while slightly hugging him back. He felt a little guilty as he played with her hair.

“Come here.” He tapped his bed while holding her hand. He sat next to him and looked at the mask. She stood up and took it.

“What’s this??” She asked him looking for some answers in his eyes. He just looked away, too embarrass to tell her the real reason. She sat next to him again and looked at him. “Oppa.”

“It’s a long story.” He said still not looking at her.

“And what’s this for??” She took the lip gloss he’s holding. She looked at him still confused. He was left with no choice but to answer her question rather than let her think a random reason for it.

“It’s. I was practicing.” He told her slowly.

“Practicing what??” She asked innocently.

“Kissing..” He whispered.

“Kissing??!” Her eyes went wide not expecting him to answer that.

“There will be a kissing scene in our filming. And I was kinda practicing with your..” He trailed off.

“My picture..” She said shyly.

“Seohyunah, don’t think of it the bad way, it’s just that, I’d want it to be you than anyone else.” He reasoned making her understand.

“Aigoo!! This is so embarrassing!!” Seohyun said while covering her face. Yonghwa can’t help but to smile at how cute she’s acting.

“Jashik, why are you so shy??” Yonghwa said teasingly.

“Hiiiing~, that why Hyoyeon unnie’s been taking random picture of me??” She asked herself out loud.

“Shinhye kinda asked her the favor.” He told her shyly. She was thinking of a random topic because she really has nothing to say anymore. She’s too embarrassed. Then she remembered the gift she was about to give to him. She took her bag and handed him the keychain.

“What’s this??”

“It’s a gift from a fan. It’s a couple keychain. Blue for you and pink for me.” She told him. “Ah, and I bought you a shirt.” She handed him a white shirt and he smiled at her.

“Thank you Hyun.” He sincerely said.

“Anyeo.” She said smiling at him. How he missed him so badly. Those sparkling brown eyes, those smiles, those chubby cheeks. He can’t help but to look at her moist lips and it felt like it was teasing him. He looked at her intensely and she can’t help to feel shy.

“Oppa, why are you looking at me like that?” She asked but not letting go of their staring.

“It’s because I missed you.” He told her caressing her face. He got closer to her and she closed her eyes. Ottoke??! Her mind was screaming and her heart was beating fast. Yonghwa was feeling the same way and was hesitating to do it, but he is so damn willing to take the risk. He wanted to do this so bad because he loves her so much. When he was about to kiss her, Jonghyun opened the door wide open.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Dinner is ready. Please continue.” He closed the door and left the two dumbstruck. They could hear him laughing loudly and they felt their faces blushed.

“I better go.” She was about to leave, Yonghwa held her wrist and stopped her from leaving.

“Oppa, what is it??” He held her without hesitations and kissed her. It was an unexpected thing to do but he did it. Seohyun can feel her breathing slowed down. It was a new feeling for her. She closed her eyes and just kissed him back. He broke away from their kiss and looked at Seohyun with loving eyes. He hugged her tightly and whispered to her ear.

“I love you Seo Joo Hyun.”

“I love you too oppa.”

-------------------

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the rough update. My mind is in gochun right now. Uri maknae's become more and more like her husband! Aigoo, i can't help but to feel proud. ROCKER HYUN. And Yong. What a body! HAHA :)) I'll try to update tomorrow because i have this qualifying exam to take. Please Subscribe and also leave some comments. Thank you!!