Tomorrow is a new day.

Enchanted.

He leaned on his car and stayed like that for a while thinking of the sad reality, then suddenly, his phone rang..

"yoboseyoh?"

"Yong~" He was surprised by the voice who called him.

"Oh, hyun, why are you still awake?" He said in his concern tone. He must not show show any kind of sadness in his voice. It would only make her sad.

"I can't sleep. Are you already home?" Her voice sounded magical in his ears.

"Ofcourse I'm home." Said Yong teasingly. But Seohyun was not to be fooled. She heard a car passing by.

"Liar! It's cold, you might get a fever and your troat will hurt! Do you want me to scold you again?!" Yonghwa suddenly felt that his frown turned into a smile, hearing her voice being concern to him.

"Seohyunah." 

"deh?"

"I can imagine your nose is expanding even if can't see you." He said jokingly.

"It is expanding! So if you don't want me to get mad at you, Hurry up and go home!"

"Be like this every once in a while." He said in a serious and a desperate tone. "I can't... I can't lose what we have Seohyunah, just then, please be like this to me, only me and i promise you that I will be the same."

Seohyun didn't answered at the moment.

"Hyun?"

"Deh?"

"Promise me that. Arasoh?"

"Deh." She said with her unique way of saying yes.

"Now, go to sleep. I know you'll be busy tomorrow. I'll text you as soon as I reach home. Ok?"

"Deh, Goodnight Yong~, be safe." Then, he waited for her to hang up. But to his surprise, she was still on the other line..

"Hyun, why aren't you hanging up??" 

"Oh, I thought you want to hang up first?" Then he smiled knowing that she doesn't want to end their little conversation.

"Jashik, you really want to hear my voice longer??"

"Yah Jung Yong Hwa!"

"Arasoh, arasoh. Do you want me to sing you to sleep??"

"That would be nice." Then he sang her a lullaby. After a while, she fell asleep.

"Goodnight Seo Joo Hyun. Like I promised, I will treat you a hundred times better and I don't have any plans to break that promise." And then he hang up.

He reached the door of his car and slowly went inside still amazed of what happened. "Yes, we'll be like this, and everything will be alright." He said to himself and smiled. He felt better already and satisfied. He drove his car on the way to their dorm with warm smile on his face.

############

The next morning, the 8 unnies went inside seohyun's room to check how's she doing. And to thier surprise, she was sleeping soundly and smiling while holding her phone at her left hand.

"Do you think she's ok now?"

"I don't know, It's hard to tell."

"Then why is she smiling like that?"

"She must have lost her mind!"

"Oh don't be ridiculous."

"Poor Maknae."

"Qiet! I think she's awake!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" Unnie, what are you all doing here!?" Seo Hyun found herself surrounded by the 8 familiar faces close to hers. She can feel their breath because of their closeness. Hyoyeon placed her hand on Seohyun's forehead and said.

"Seo Joo Hyun, where does it hurt? Are you feeling weird? Is there something wrong??"

"Unnie, you're exaggerating! I'm fine thank you." She said smiling while removing Hyo's hand on her forehead.

"Yah! did you hit your head?!" Asked Taeyeon who finally moved from Hyun's bed with her hands on her hips. Suddenly, Yoona grabbed her phone and scanned her phone's history.

"So this is why you're all smiley?! Your call history says that your last conversation was from Yong Seobang!" Everyone went to Yoona while Hyun's trying to snatch her phone away form her unnie.

"Unnie, stop it!"

"Ohh look! One new message! Let's see."

"OMO!!!! It's from Yong Seobang!!" said Sunny excitedly and everyone ended up laughing and teasing Seo Joo Hyun.

"Hyunnie, sleep well. I just got home. Text me or just call me when you wake up. Goodnight" Yoona read with her manly voice.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" Seo Hyun tried to snatch away her phone again, but Yoona was too fast.

"Shall we call YOOONG? :)" She said enthusiastically then pressed speed dial. Finally when Yong Hwa answered, Yoona put it on loud speaker.

"Seo Joo Hyun. You like to sleep that much huh? Why did you call so late?! I've been waiting for your call for an hour now!"

"OHHHH!! Yong Seobang!! You're so Cheezy!! NANANANANANANA!" Everyone laugh even Yong Heard it..

Seo Hyun covered her face with her hands hiding her embarrasment.