Eternity Ring

Enchanted.

It was a sunday morning and everyone was still sleeping. Seohyun was the first to wake up. She sat at the empty living room. A little later, she went to the kitchen to make some wild mah and sat back down with her book. It was restday for SNSD. No Schedules except for some of her unnies who was casted in a drama. They've been busy for the past 3 weeks going back and forth to japan promoting Born to be a lady while CN Blue is promoting First Step. Because of business, sometimes Yong would call Hyun, and sometimes, Hyun would call him first. They don't have the time to see eachother that's why they're trying hard to have communication as much as possible.

She looked at the eternity ring yong gave her a week ago. She can still remember her Yoona Unnie trolling Yonghwa before.

------------------------------------------------

"Shall we call Yong seobang??"

"Seo Joo Hyun, you like to sleep that much huh? I've been waiting for your call for an hour now!"

She was touched by his intentions.

"Oh Yong Seobang! You're so cheesy! Nananananana!" Everyone was into teasing Joohyun who was covering her face with her hands. Suddenly, the line went dead.

"Yoboseyoh?? Yo.. Yoboseyoh??! Yah! Joo Hyun! You're boyfriend ended our call! Such a spolier!!" Yoona said angrily. "He's Dead when I see him!" Everyone laughed and enjoyed the scene.

------------------------------------------------

She remembered how she almost died from embarrassment that day. And the day Yoona has been waiting for came, last week, she bumped onto Yong backstage, when she went home, she has this mocking grin plastered on her face.

"I saw Yong Seobang today and I punched him hard. :)" Said Yoona Unnie happily. It seems like it was a proud thing to do.

"Unnie, why'd you have to do that? He told me that he was so surprised that It wasn't me who called him. You shouldn't have punched him." Hyun said scolding her unnie.

"I know. He already apologized and explained."

"If that's the case, then why'd you have to punch him??"

"Because it was fun. Anyway, he handed this to me and asked if i could give it to you." Yoona took out something from her bag and gave a small box to Hyun. "It's a ring and a letter." Yoona said sarcastically.

"Yah Unnie! You know you're not suppose to open someone elses gift! It's rude you know!"

"Oh I know. But really, I didn't read the letter." Then Yuri overheard their conversation and went out of the room to see the gift.

"OMO! A ring?! So sweet of Yong Seobang!" Everyone heard Yuri's loud voice and excitedly went out of their rooms and surrounded Seohyun.

"Oh my gosh! That's some piece of stone you got there!" Exclaimed Sooyoung who is constantly drooling over the diamond ring. The ring was simple yet elegant. It was surrounded by small diamonds. Seohyun tried it on and it was a perfect fit. It was so shinny that everyone ended up covering thier eyes.

"My eyes! It burns!" Taeyeon said covering her face. Everyone laughed.

"Seohyunah, the letter! Read it out loud!" Said Tiffany clapping her hands excitedly. Since Hyun is weak at saying no, she carefully lift the seal of the envelope hoping it will not break.

"Yah. Seohyunah! What's with the suspense? Palli!" Jessica finally said breaking the tension. Seohyun cleared her troat and finally started the letter.

"Hyunnie, it's been a long time since I last gave you a letter huh? don't be dissapointed if I'm not wearing our ring anymore. Our management asked me not to wear our ring so i decided us to buy another pair."

"Ahhhh! Yong Seobang is so sweet! I envy you so much!" Sunny interupted.

"SSHHHH!" Let her finish!" Jessica said.

"This is an eternity ring" Seohyun continued. "I hope you will wear this everywhere you go and I will do the same. This is my commitment ring. Till then, be safe. From, Yong."

Everyone started melting while Seohyun blushed.

"Yah, Seo Joo Hyun, stop making us jealous!" Said Sooyoung who's slapping Yoona's back.

"Yah! Stop it! It hurts!!" Yoona shouted.

Everyone was jealous that day.

--------------------------------------------------

I'm bored, so I decided to do Chapter 4. I hope everyone enjoy reading this because I enjoyed writing it. ^^