Seohyun-ah! Saranghanda!! part 1

Enchanted.

Seo Hyun, Hyoyeon and Yoona are back at their car, already finished with their schedule for that day. Hyoyeon and Yoona chatted animatedly of how their feet hurt because of wearing high heels. Seohyun just sat and listened to her unnies. She's doesn't really feel like talking. They were halfway to their dorm when Hyoyeon and Yoona noticed Seohyun's mood.

"Yah, Seohyuna. What's wrong?" Yoona asked looking at her with concern.

"Nothing, I guess I'm just tired." Seohyun said. Her voice sounded bored.

"Yah, you think you can fool us?? We know you better than that! Now, Tell us what's wrong." Hyoyeon scolded her. She doesn't like it when their maknae is gloomy.

"I'll tell you when we get home." Seohyun answered. They were silent through out the ride. When they reached their dorm, Hyoyeon and Yoona pulled Seohyun quickly to the elevator and held her wrist tightly. Seohyun didn't made any sudden movements, instead, she just let her hands fall on her sides limply. When the elevator stopped on their assigned floor, they run throught the corridor to their door's room and went inside. Yuri, Taeyeon and Tiffany was there. Her other unnies were out due to their own schedules. 

"Yah! Everyone!" Yoona stood at the center table. "Our maknae has some serious issues. And she's about to tell us now!!" Everyone caught her attention and they gathered around Seohyun. She hated when they worry about her. She wanted to deal with her problem with herself.

"Hyunnie, what's wrong?? We're your Unnies, why don't you trust us?" Tiffany faced her with pleading eyes.

"It's becuase it's not a big deal." Seohyun said pouting her lips.

"Yah kid! You're really not telling us??" Taeyeon said in her leader tone. Seohyun sighed. She can't say no to her unnies.

"It's embarrassing."

"Yah Joohyun! You think sharing farts in this room with everyone else is not embarrassing?? We've been together for how many years now?? And you still get awkward around us??" Yuri said, disappointed at maknae. Everyone's trying to control their laughs.

"Arasoh, arasoh. I'll tell you.. It's just that. Yong Seobang~"

"Yah! are you two doing that mildang thing again?!" Yoona said interrupting her.

"Anyeo, well, he's~"

"He's not texting you again?? That Bastard!" Yuri said in angrily.

"Would you two just let her finish?!" Taeyeon finally said.

"Thank you unnie. What I'm trying to say is that, well, we are something right??" She said, waiting for her unnies, reaction.

"Go on.." Tiffany said.

"Well the thing is.."

"Just tell us the point!" Hyoyeon said frustrated.

"I haven't heard him say the three words to me.. Is that weird?" Everyone was silent for a while. So many thoughts entered their minds like; "Jung Yong Hwa will pay for this" "He's deadmeat!!" "That bastard!! Poor maknae.." "I'll get him for this!" "I wonder why he's doing that. Does he really love JooHyun??" 

Seohyun noticed that her unnies were unable to talk.

"I told you it was no big deal. I shouldn't have told you guys." she said with sadness in her voice.

"Seohyunah, did you talk to him about this??" Tiffany asked her.

"Actually, no. I don't want to bring up this topic with him. I want to hear it from him whole heartedly. Not because I told him so." All her unnies comforted her. There was nothing they could do but to give Yong a taste of his own medicine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, when Seohyun was asleep, everyone planned to take her phone and call Yonghwa. It was Taeyeon's idea. Hyoyeon took her phone and went outside where everyone's waiting. They pressed speed dial and waited for him to answer..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in CN Blue's dorm:

Jung Yong Hwa was practicing his lines for tommorow's Strong Heart recording. He was given some topics to be discuss tomorrow and he doesn't want to screw things up. After reciting his lines over and over again, he decided to clean up and get ready for bed. When he was about to close his eyes, his phone rang. He answered it, didn't bothered looking at who it was..

"Yoboseyoh?" Yonghwa said sleepy.

"Yah! Jung Yong Hwa! We have lots to talk about!" He was alarmed and jumped out of bed. It was Taeyeon's voice. He checked the caller id on his phone and it was Hyunnies number. He was hesitating wheter he will end the call, then he remembered the time when he did that to Yoona and resulted badly so he decided to talk to her instead. 

"Oh, Taeyeonshii. What's the matter??" He asked in his calm but nervous voice.

"Our Maknae is upset!" She shouted. "Becuase of you!"

"Because of me?? Why?" He was confused and didn't know what to say.

"Yah!!"

"Why is she upset? And why because of me?? Did I did somthing wrong?? Is she there?" He asked in his serious tone. Taeyeon could feel his sincerity throught his voice, so she spoke to him in a nicer way.

"She's already asleep. I took her phone from her room. I'll ask this once Jung Yong Hwa, and you have to tell me the truth, Arasoh??"

"Deh. I promise."

"Do you love or Joo Hyun or not??" She asked straight forwarded. Yong was surprised by her question. He was not able to answer at first because he was not sure if he should tell her.

"Yah! We need to know your answer now!" Sunny shouted frustrated.

"Wait, am I on loud speaker?" Yong Hwa still can't believe he's being asked by his 8 sister in law.

"Will you please just answer our question??" Jessica said irritated. 

"Arasoh. I love her. I love her so much."

"Is that true? Or are you just telling us that so we wont spare you??" Yoona mockingly asked.

"It's true, I love your maknae and I will do everything for her." Everyone melted and started to laugh. Yonghwa could hear their voices on the other line. He was so nervous that he's sweating like a pig.

"Jung Yong Hwa, you are one coward boy. Why don't you just say it to her personally? Didn't you know that she's been waiting for you to tell her those 3 words?? You don't know how much you made her upset." Fany added, giving her advice to Yonghwa.

"Well, I'm still waiting for the right timing." He answered.

"Yah Jung Yong Hwa, if you really love our maknae, you better tell her because she thinks that you're playing with her feelings." Fany suggested.

"I promise I'll tell her tomorrow. Ok??"

"Promise??" They all asked him.

"Promise." He said sincerly. They were satisfied at his answer so they decided to say their goodnights and let him sleep.

He tucked himself to sleep and whispered to himself. Seohyunah, tomorrow, i'll confess to the whole world that I love you. He said smiling and went to sleep.