Goodbye to Hellos.

Enchanted.

It's already late and I'm still crying myself to sleep. Unnies might have heard me sobbing so hard earlier. But I don't care, I just want to be alone..

After Yong Hwa drop Seo Hyun to SNSD's dorm, Hyun rushed up to their room and her unnies were already waiting for her to come home to comfort her. She was embarrassed how she cried like a baby in front of them. Everyone hugged her and begun to cry.

"Oh, our poor maknae.." Said Taeyeon while tapping hyunnie's right hand

"Don't worry Jjing-jjingie, you'll see him again." said tiffany who is wipping Seohyun's face.

"I know, It's just that, The feeling that I won't be able to call my HUSBAND anymore." Seohyun said with a stuttering voice. As she slowly said the words, she sob harder realizing that she is back from where she was before. The only difference is that back then, she doesn't care about boys. Now, she's deeply inlove with her "Use-to-be-husband".

"Oh cheer up Seo Joo Hyun, you can still see him secretly and call him when you miss him! Like me and Donghae Oppah. You know, I'm not being a bad influence or anything, but it's all you two can do if you really want to be with eachother." Yoona said while clinging on hyun's shoulder.

"Oh Shut up Yoona!" Said Yuri trying to hold back her laugh.

Seo Hyun was truly glad that everyone was there for her. She is really grateful for her 8 unnies.

"Thanks Unnies, I think i'll sleep now. I'm so tired of crying. I think I'm about to collapse." But they knew Seo Hyun too well. Though that they all know that she is lying, theres nothing they could do but to let her be. Sunny and Sooyoung helped her with the stuffs she brought while Yuri and Hyoyeon helped her get up to her feet and escorted her to her room. When Hyun lied at her bed, they went out and shut the door gently.

"Poor Seo Joo Hyun, I bet she's really depressed." Said Sooyoung talking to Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sunny.

"Yah think?!" Sunny said sarcastically until their voices disappear.

After a while, Hyoyeon went inside their room, since she's room mates with Seo, and collected her pillow and blanket. Seo Hyun didn't bother to ask what she was doing because she knows that hyoyeon knows that she wanted to be alone.

I'll be alright. Tomorrow is a new day. And everything will be alright. 

But she is not alright, she was lying to herself. So she pressed speed dial number 1 and called her beloved Yong Hwa.

##########

Yong was on his way to his dorm. It slowly sank in him the reality that Seo Joo Hyun will no longer be his wife. He fought back his tears and swallowed hard. 

Be a man Yong Hwa.

He thought, but he knows how hard to control an emotion so he stopped the car to a near open area. He went out and felt the cold wind touching his face. Tears slowly fell from his eyes. He leaned on his car and stayed like that for a while thinking of what might happen next. Suddenly, his phone rang...

 

KRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGG...