Seohyun-ah! Saranghanda!! part 2

Enchanted.

Seohyun tapped her table impatiently and stared at her laptop in a daze. She was hesitating whether to see it for herself or just believe her unnies. But she have to SEE it. She needs to SEE it. Ottoke?? She asked herself. Her heart was pounding really hard. Dugeun deguen deguen. Suspense made it worse. She was starting to get really nervous. Oh what the heck. she thought. She switched on her laptop and waited patiently for it to load. When the desktop appeared, she clicked on her preferred search engine and slowly typed the words "Jung Yong Hwa's Strong Heart Preview" . Her heart fluttered when tons of videos and article appeared. She nervously clicked on a random one and waited for it.

Earlier that day:

"Hyunnie, why don't you come join us and watch tv." Taeyeon suggested shaking Seohyuns hand excitedly.

"Maybe nextime unnie, I'm really not in the mood to watch right now. I have my eyes on this books which I really, really wanna finish." She argued.

"Oh, read it next time. You have plenty of time in your hands. We have to show you something important." Taeyeon insisted holding on Hyunnie's shoulder.

"If it's some kind of mushy drama again, I'll pass. chincha, Haven't you have enough of those ucky things??" She protested.

"Yah this kid! It's not eeky or yucky or whatever! Dramas are the best." Taeyeon said proudly raising her eyebrows. "You really need to watch it. It's really important. IMPORTANT." Taeyeon almost spitted her saliva.

"Araso, araso. What time will that IMPORTANT thing will air??"

"It'll be at 10am to be exact." It's 9:30am and her unnies are being demanding. She was about to go to her room when Taeyeon blocked her way.

"Yah, where do you think you're going??"

"I'll be at my room, just call me when that IMPORTANT thing is starting." She said sarcastically. Taeyeon giggled at her act and moved away. Seohyun jumped to her soft bed and got comfortable. She tooke her book under her pillow and smiled enthusiastically just by looking at her book. After while, when she was about to turn the page, a knock on the door cut her off. It was Hyoyeon. She went inside and cling on to Hyun's shoulder.

"Unnie, what's up?" she asked still looking at her book.

"Hyunnie, I heard that you downloaded the game I was planning to get." She said in her bright smile. "Can I borrow it for a while please??" She looked at her unnie and sighed. How can she not say no to that face?? She took her phone from her side table and handed it over to Hyo.

"Thank's Hyunnie. I promise to give it back to you later." Hyoyeon rushed outside and shut the door carefully. Everyone was waiting for her outside, eavesdropping.  Hyoyeon showed the phone and everyone gave her a thumbs up. They went to Taeyeon and Sunny's room. Yoona was outside for look out for signs of Seohyun. She's a smart kid and she can easily suspect things specially when her unnies are hiding things from her. Taeyeon pressed speed dial and waited for someone to answer.

---------------------------------------

Cn Blue's dorm:

"Yah, Jungshinah, where's Yonghwa Hyung??" Asked Jonghyun who was sitting on the couch comfortably.

"He's still sleeping soundly in his room. He was so tired yesterday and~" Jungshin laughed, remembering what happened on the interview.

"What's so funny??" Jonghyun asked.

"Oh nothing, you will see later." He answered with a smile and went to the kitchen to prepare some food to eat. Suddenly, they can hear a phone ringing. It was coming from their hyung's room.

"Jungshinah, answer it. It might be important." Jonghyun commanded.

"Yah Hyung! You're so lazy! You're nearer to his room." Jungshin protested scratching his nose.

"Yah, I'm you're hyung, follow as i command." Jonghyung said trying to hold back his laugh. Jungshin left his undone ripped fruits and headed to Yong's room, he opened the door and searched for the cellphone. He looked who it was and answer it.

"Seohyunah, Hyung's still sleeping, is there any problem??"

"Jungshin Chingoo!!" Everyone said. He was surprised to hear her Sister in laws on the other line.

"Oh, annyeong haseyoh." He said cheerfully bowing his head 90degrees, he smiled knowing that he was talking to them on the phone "PABO" He thought to himself.

"Jungshin chingoo, we need a really big favor, could you wake your hyung for us? We need to ask him something."

"He's sleeping soundly and he's very tired last night. Maybe I could help you with your problem, what is it??" He asked. He don't want to wake up Yong because he knows that he'll be scolded afterwards.

"You're with him at the filming of strong heart right?"

"Deh, so you already heard of his little confession??" he chuckled.

"Our manager told us. You know how fast stories can spread." Said Taeyeon on the other line.

"Deh." He said smiling thinking of that scene.

"We just want to confirm if the preview is today. And what time excatly??"

"Yes, it's today. They said that it will be aired at 10am." He assured them.

"Araso. Kumapta Jungshin Chingoo.." Then the other line went dead. He carefully put the phone down and tiptoed to the door.

"Who was it?" Jonghyun asked.

"If you answered it, then you'll know who for sure!" He said angrily. Jonghyun laughed and continued watching his beloved tv.

---------------------------------------------------------

"It's on!! It's on!!" Everyone was anticipating the preview. Seohyun was still in her room, reading quietly.

"SEOHYUNAAAH!! THE PREVIEW IS ON! THE PREVIEW IS ON!! PPALLIIIIIII~" Jessica screaming at the top of her lungs that made everyone cover their ears. Seohyun still didn't respond. "YAH! SEO JOO HYUN! DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!' Jessica said frustated.

"COMING! COMING!!"

"Oh hurry up!! You're gonna miss it!!!!" Seohyun left her book and went out and remembered she forgot to turn off her ipod so she went back to her room. She can hear her unnies' frustrated screams. She giggled at their tantrums and hurried to the door. There was Yoona with her eyebrows crossed waiting for her. She took seohyun's wrist and rushed to the living room. When they reached the the couch, the tv was showing a different commercial. Everyone glared at her and she was left confused. It was their goobne commercial on the screen.

"You wanted me to watch our commercial?? I saw it a hundred times before." She pouted at her unnies.

"YAH! YOU JUST MISSED YOUR NAMPYEON ON TV CONFESSING TO EVERYONE THAT HE LOVES YOU! AISSHHH." Seohyun didn't believed her unnies. She stared at them blankly and sighed.

"Unnie, if you're playing a prank on me, stop it ok? He will never say those 3 words I'm longing for. You're making it worse."

"You think we're not serious about this? Joo Hyun, why would we waste our time threatening your nampyeon late at night to tell him about your issue??!" Everyone looked at taeyeon mouthing the words "PABO". She covered and try to laugh about it.

"You what??!" Seohyun can't believer her unnies. "So you've been sneaking at night just so you could call yong oppah?? Don't you think that's too much?? Stop it ok?? It's not funny anymore!" Seohyun said almost angry.

"If you only knew how much he loves you." Yoona said in a whisper, but Hyun heard it. She was still mad. She left her unnies without saying a word and went to her room.

-----------------------------------------------

After she buffed her video, she clicked play and her eyes can't believe what she just saw. She took her phone and pressed speed dial number 1.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txMZjllhMQg] > This was pretty much everything she saw except for the edited ones. I can't seem to find the full version of yonghwa's cut because it was removed due to copy rights. Miyanhe. Anyway, This update was a short one because it's already 2am and I have classes tomorrow. The part 3 of this will be Yong's POV and how he manage to answer the questions and confess to the whole world that he loves seohyun. ^^ ANNYEONG!! :D