L.O.V.E Girl

Enchanted.

 

“Yoonaaa! You’re so lucky!!” Everyone gathered around Yoona as she received a bouquet of roses from someone.

“Who’s it from??” Yuri asked excitedly

“Who else. I bet it’s from Donghae Oppa.” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“Omo!! There’s also a letter! Read it out loud yooong!” Tiffany said.

“Yah!! You’re all so loud chinchaaa!” Sunny said covering her ears.

“You’re just jealous because no one gives you roses. Merong.” Hyoyeon said teasingly.

“Quiet you two! Yoona’s starting!!” Jessica hushed Sunny and Hyoyeon.

“Yoongie, I hope this simple bouquet makes you smile because you know how beautiful you are when you smile. I’m sorry if I seldom contact you, I know you’re busy with promotions. I miss you. I hope to see you soon. And, I love you. – Donghae” Yoona ended reading her letter with blushing cheeks.

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Everyone melted.

“Yah! You’re so unfair!!” Tiffany said pouting while Sooyoung kept slapping Yoona’s shoulder. Everyone was so excited except for one person. Maknae’s sitting at the corner envying her Unnie. Gosh, I wonder how it would feel to receive such bouquet on this kind of event.. She asked herself. She pouted while remebering Yonghwa gave her flowers on the last day of WGM. She sighed and pouted while looking at the flowers when suddenly, she noticed Hyoyeon suddenly took a picture of her.

“Yah Unnie! Stop doing that!!” Seohyun said irritated. Hyoyeon has been taking a lot of pictures of her pouting. Aigoo. Unnie is so weird today. She thought to herself. It was 2am and everyone was busy packing up their luggage because they will be returning to their homeland at 4am that day. Seohyun was the first one to finish and she just sat down and read her book. Tiffany noticed Seohyun’s mood.

“You ok Hyunnie?” Tiffany asked worriedly. She sat next to her and tapped her shoulders.

“Unnie, how do you know if you miss someone??” She innocently asked.

“Well. You usually think of him or her. You remember those times when you’re together and worry so much.” Tiffany answered. “Weyoh? Do you miss someone??”

“Well.-“ Seohyun was about to tell her thoughts when their manager cut her off.

“Everyone ready??” He called out loud.

“Deh!” They all answered.

“Arassoh. We’ll be leaving in about 10mins!” He said. Everyone rushed and panicked while Hyun remained silent and just stared at the guide book Yonghwa gave her. She sighed as she scanned the pages. She misses him so much. Yonghwa’s been busy lately and he’s not taking her calls nor bother to call her. She wanted to initiate the first move, but she was too scared because it might annoy him. She doesn’t want to be a burden to him. She took her ipod from her pocket and began to listen to random songs. She buried her mind until she fell asleep.

“Hyunnie! Wake up!! We’re going to be late!” Taeyeon said while shaking her.

“Omo, I’m sorry Unnie.” They headed downstairs and headed at the basement where their van was parked. SNSD bought a lot of bags for their stuffs so there weren’t enough space for everyone. The whole ride to the airport was uncomfortable that almost everyone felt like throwing up. They had difficulties with the bus they were supposed to ride, that’s why they just went with the van. When they arrived at the airport, they were 30mins early and they decided to just wait while the others went to get some food. Seohyun was still feeling down and Yoona finally noticed her.

“Hyunnie, what’s wrong??”

“Nothing Unnie, I was just thinking.” She said still looking at the ground.

“About what??” Yoona asked holding Hyun’s hand.

“About some things.” She said.

“Hyunnie, you know you could call him if you want to. There’s nothing wrong with you making the first move.” Yoona said giving her an advice. Seohyun smiled and was thankful to her unnie. When they boarded the plane, no one bother to sleep because they were too excited to arrive at korea. They were the only one talking and laughing loudly at the plane. Seohyun just listened to music. I miss him so much. I wonder what he’s been doing. She thought to herself. When they arrived, everyone made sure that they looked good because they know that many paparazzi will be waiting for them and also fans. Taeyeon and Tiffany were the first one who went out then Jessica, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and the last one was Seohyun. They we’re all wearing shades so that the flashes of the camera won’t blind them. They went immediately to the basement where their bus is waiting for them.

“Finally!! A larger ride!!” Yoona exclaimed. They were about to enter the bus when 3 hooded men with shades blocked their way. Everyone took a step back and guarded themselves with their bags.

“Please. Don’t hurt us!!” Tiffany said scared.

“What do you want?? Money?? Autograph?? Picture??” Yoona asked shaking her bag.

“Yah! Take me! Just don’t hurt them!” Taeyeon said bravely as she walked closer to the 3 guys. Suddenly, one of the hooded man came closer to Taeyeon.

“Unnie!! Don’t come close to them! They might hurt you!! Oppa!! Call someone!!” Soo Young said to their manager panicking. “We’ve got to do something!!” The hooded guy suddenly held Taeyeon’s arms and held her into an embrace.

“Yah!! He’s a byuntae!!” Tiffany finally found the courage to step forward and hit the guy. “Get away from our Taeyeon!!” She said angrily hitting the guy with her bag.

“Stop it Tiffany!! It hurts!!” The guy finally manage to say.

“Yah, Leeteuk?” Taeyeon said turning around to take a look at the guy.

“Who else do you think??” Leeteuk said smiling. Everyone gathered around Leeteuk and gave him tons of slaps. “Yah!! It hurts!!”

“You scared us!!” Jessica said angrily. Their manager was just laughing and the other two guys who’s in disguise also laughed. The other guy went to Yoona and hugged her. It was Donghae while the last guy was Minho who went near Yuri to hold her hand. The other members just stayed silent and the basement overflowed with awkwardness. Jessica crossed her arms and it was obvious that she was annoyed.

“Oh, Sica.” Leeteuk called out to her. “Heechul said that he can’t make it today. He said that he has some urgent stuffs he needs to take care of.”

“Whatever.” Jessica answered coldly. “Come on guys.” Jessica led everyone inside the bus while the boys helped their manager with their baggage. Seohyun was the last to enter and she decided to sit at the back. She missed those times when Yonghwa and her would ride the bus and sit at the last passenger seat. She inhaled deeply and went  further when she suddenly noticed a hooded guy like the other boys wore. Could it be Yong Oppa waiting for me?? She thought  to herself. She can feel her heart pounding hard. Jessica also noticed the guy and she stopped Seohyun who was at her back from walking closer. Sica removed the hood and was surprised to see Heechul.

“Yah!!” She slapped Heechul’s hand. “What do you think you’re doing here??” Jessica said. Tears were forming her eyes.

“Do you think I’m a bad boyfriend??” Heechul said hugging her. “Ofcourse I couldn’t wait to see you!!” He said comforting her. Jessica finally sat next to him and hugged him tightly. Now what? Where am I supposed to sit? Seohyun sighed and decided to sit right next to Hyoyeon. The ride was long and tiring, everyone was sleeping when they arrived at their dorm. The boys bid their goodbyes to everyone and returned back to SM Building. Everyone was energetic and giddy while Hyun just went to her room and sleep. She was disappointed. She assumed too much. She took her ipod again and drifted to sleep. After a few hours, she woke up and found herself listening to LOVE Girl of Cn blue. Aigoo. You are so not helping. She scolded her ipod. She misses him so much. She needs to see him. She took out her keys and went out of her room.

“Where are you going??” Taeyeon asked her surprised to see her holding her keys.

“To Yong.” She answered with a smile plastered on her face. 

 

---------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Miyanhae readers if there was no Yongseo Moment. I'm trying hard to make this story as realistic as possible so please bear with me. I promise that there will be lots of Yongseo in the next chapter. So please, please, please comment and subscribe! ^^ Thank you to all my loyal readers and i hope i didn't disappoint you with this chapter. :) Anyway, My other story "Gluttony" Was accidentally deleted by, well, by me. I'm sorry for that, i'll be re-posting it here maybe later or tomorrow. Gogumas Hwaiting!! 

And by the way, I'm sorry if i'm not able to reply to your comments. But i do appreciate everything you write. Please leave some comments after you read. It would really help my writing magic. So yeah. HAHA :)) I love you all!