Repentance

My Personal Gangster

Yoseob POV

I strecth out on the bed and watch as Kikwang bites his pencil and stares at he book in front of him. He's been offering to do the homewrok since he and Junhyung got back together, probobly cuz he feel a little guilty about making me take care of him. He's always like this. I've got to admit, though, it does feel good to see him pulling his weight again. Honestly when Kiki told me he and Junhyung made up, i was kind of pissed. I was happy because it made Kikwang happy, but a part of me still wants to see Junhyung suffer a little more. I don't care about that whol "i want to protect him" bull. He was just being a coward, and he hurt my best friends. But things are going well and Kiki's back to normal. I'm glad that they're going to try and keep their relationship secret. Theirs no point in arousing unnecasary suspicion and putting Kikwang in danger. Theirs a soft knock at the door. "Young Master? Mr. Yong i shere to see you." Kikwang immediately jerks his head away from the open books and smiles blindingly. Jeez. "Please let him up." The maid nods and leaves. "Should i go?" Kikwang looks at me surprised. Jeez, don't tell me he forgot i was here? "Uhh... you don't have to." In other words, get the hell out. I smile and jump over to ruffle his hair. "Jeeez, you little cutie. I'll call Joonie and we'll have a date of our own. Don't forget to do my homewrok though!" I grab my jacket and skip out of the room, tryig not to look at Junhyung as i pass him on the stairs.

Junhyung POV

I don't get why that kid feels the need to gives me a dirty look every time we pass eachother. How does Doojoon deal with all that attitude? I push into Kikwangs room and he turns around to smile at me before looking back down at his desk. "What're you doing?" i ask as i lean over him to kiss his cheek. "I rpomised Yoseob i'd do all the homweork for this week." I laugh and ruffle his hair before pulling out a book from his shelves and lying on the bed. It's been four days since we've gotten back together and we spent most of our time outside of school in his house. Even the maids, Ms. Choi and Mrs. Park, let me in without question. I know he likes to fifnish all his work before doing anything else. He says that that way, he can give me 100% of his attention without having to worry about other things. Aish, he's just so cute. I lean back on his bed and open the book to the first page, yawning and hopie that he'll be done soon.

"Junhyung..... Junhyung!....... Wake up Hyung" i bolt upright as i feel his breath tickle my ear, and he giggles. He's sitting at the edg of the bed, his glasses slipping down his nose as he looks at me. I lean over, still a little sleepy, and press my lips against his. We st there for a moment, our tongues moving together as our breath mingles, before i pull away and rest my forrhead against his. "Awake now?" He whispers. "MmHmm..... Hey Kikwang, have you ever been to a club?" He pulls away and looks at me, confused. Suddenly he smile slyly, "Well, Jonghyun tried to take me once, but it wasn't the best date i ever had. And i don't think we ever really made it inside." I feel my face get red with shame.

I introduced Kikwang formally to Key, Jonghyun, and Onew yesterday. I don't want the gang to know, but they've been with me the longest and i felt they should know. I feel a sting of irritation when i remember the over familiar way Jonghyun threw his arm around Kiki and said, "You remember me, right baby?" Key should put that punk on a leash. "Why do you ask?" I shake my head getting back to the point. "Would you like to go with me?" he looks worried. "Don't worry, i'll dress you up so your hard to recognize, and even after we reconciled, Hyunseungs crew don't come to BRAZE anyway. It's our turf." He still looks unsure. "Tell you what? Why don't we invite Doojoon and the brat. Then it'll be like a double date, and with more people, it'l be less suspicious." He hesitates for a moment longer before giving me that gorgeous smile. "What should i wear?"

Kikwang POV

Wow. I've never been anywhere like this. The lights keep changing color and the music is so loud that i can feel it pounding with my entire body. People are sitting or dancing or standing at the bar. It smells like a mix of sweat, perfume and alcohol. It's incredidble. And what makes it all the better is how good i can tell it makes Junhyung feel. From the moment we walked in, his entire body seemed to relax. People have been coming up to hime, patting him on the back or bowing him. Some call him Hyung, others Boss. When i ask him why no one uses his name, he smile and my cheek saying, "Thta's a special privelage." Doojoon and Yoseob Wave to us from a booth in the corner.

They already have drinks and a bowl of fries. Doojoon's spiked his hair up and is wearing all black. Next to him, Yoseob is wearing all white. I can't help but think it's cute. Junhyung helped me with my hair and made me wear the only white pair of jeans i own with one of his own low necked shirts and one of his many silver necklaces. He says i look hot, but i feel kinda stupid. As we'r sitting, a few grils walk past and smile at Junhyung. I feel myself getting irritated as they stop and stare and then one comes closer. Go away, he's mine!! but i just smile. "Heyy~ Hyung!! why didn't you introduce us to your friend?" Wait.... did she just wink at me? "Hyuna!!" Junhyung growls, "Don't go playing around." She looks surprised and walkas away huffily. Junhyung snorts and flips his hair off his face. What just happened? "AWWW someone's jealous <3" says Doojoon and Yoseob laughs. Junhyung snorts again and grabs my hand. "Come on. We'r dancing."

Junhyung POV

I could never even imagine how amazing this could feel. Dancing with y boyfriend, in my club, surrounded by my gang. My family. I see Doojoon and Yoseob dancing a little further away, their fingers hooked into eachothers belt hoops. I feel a little regretful that i can't dance with Kikwang like that. Even if BRAZE is more or less safe, we'r still not taking any chances of dancing too close together. I don't want any of my members accidently slipping info to Hyunseung's underlings. I do, however, take every chance i can to brush my fingers against his hips, his face, up his arm. I love the way my shirt looks on him, the low neck revealing his y collar and part of his chest. I remember the first time i saw his body, how shocked i was at how muscualr he is. Who knew a geek could work out? When i asked him about it once, he said he played futbol for a long time and only dropped it his first year in High School. A drunk dancer bumps into him and i catch him before he fall, breathing in the sent of his shampoo and pulling him close for a moment before letting him go again. He blushes slightly and smiles at me, his eyes almost closing. My cute, y boyfriend.

I walk Kikwang to the door of his house, my arm slung around his waist and nestled in the pocket of his jeans. "Are you going to spend the night?" he asks, looking up at me. For a moment i'm tempted but than i shake my head. "Nah, we have school tomorrow, and i don't want you to be seen on the back of my bike." His face falls and for a second i think about changing my mind, ut than he nods and wraps his arms around my neck, my bottom lip before pressing his lips to mine. When did thid punk get so y? I wrap my arms against his lower back, pulling him closer as i nibble his bottom lip and push my tongue into his mouth. "Good night" i whisper in his ear before he slips into the door. If only every night was as perfect as this.

 

N/A: i figured after all the drama, they deserved a good date ^.^ heart I think i'm going to wrap it up soon, so please stay with me till the end!!!